Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow an NFL passer? Are you serious? LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Tebow an NFL passer? Are you serious? LOL!

LOL, Tebow is a horrid inconsistent lame ass passer just as predicted. Clearly if the Broncos are looking to compete with Philip Rivers and this division and in the NFL then you better start rethinking your #2 Draft choice.

Do you Bronco fans really think Tebow is going to carry your lame crappy team to the Super Bowl on his legs alone? LMFAO! McDaniels came in to destroy the Broncos clearly by drafting Tim Tebow as if he is supposed to compete as a viable passer threat in the NFL. Unless something drastically changes Tebow will need to find his success primarily with his legs like he did in college...another words, good luck trying to build your offense around a running QB who can't pass consistently worth a damn. I'm thinking sooner or later the real face of the Broncos franchise is going to step up and say "guys guys, seriously here, we've seen enough, we won't go anywhere without a viable passing threat, Rivers owns us and we'll never get ahead here with Tebow".

50% completions in 3 combined games, under 45% completions vs the San Diego Chargers along with a crappy ass 58.2 passer rating? Top that off by 2 sorry jump ball horrible interceptions that could have easily been avoided.
    Something else you Bronco fans may not be aware of...Tebow is so damn horrible as a passer that 1 out of 2 incompletions on the average thus far have been tagged as a "Poor Pass" according to the official NFL STATS. Don't believe me? Look it up for yourself...43.9% of Tebow's incompletes are a direct result of "Poor Passing". LMFAO, are you kidding me? Tebows's % of poor passes as a part of his incompletes is double the % of any other QB in the NFL with the same or more number of incompletes. Are you damn kidding me?
    http://stats.cbc.ca/fb/playerstats.asp?id=24000&team=7

I mean even Joe Webb with the Vikings has not only a better completion % (as horrid as he is) but also does not throw anywhere near the number of poor passes Tebow throws in relation to his % of incomplete passes. 18 poor throws already for time Tebow out of just 41 incomplete passes. Sorry but that is not going to cut it in the NFL. That is just HORRID, flat out despicable!

Sorry Bronco fans, looks like you will be looking for another Qb real someday, someone who can actually pass the ball and lead your team somewhere. I realize the dude might improve as a passer but its a long shot. As a passer Tebow has question marks all over the place. Its no surprise though, he's just living up to what we all thought, he flat out cannot pass the ball accurately or consistently. Do you see his lame ass wide stance? You could drive an 18 wheeler through those bow legged spread out legs with room to spare. He has absolutely no clue how to lead his receivers, has no clue how to get rid of the ball quick, slow delivery, my God are you serious Bronco fans? The Chargers are going to continue DOMINATING the Broncos with Tim Tebow as your QB and so are most of the good teams in the NFL. Tebow will NEVER take your team to the Super Bowl, EVER. If he ever makes the playoffs it will be backing in, but again thats a pipe dream too.

Please, I beg of you Denver, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make Tebow your starting QB for the rest of time. :thumb: GO TEBOW! ! !

Quote of the year:

I'm not gonna read this mel kiper...

sorry

Comment

Agreed... I'm not even gonna read this I'm happy with how Tebow has played these last three games. Can't wait to see how he looks after a full offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
        Agreed... I'm not even gonna read this I'm happy with how Tebow has played these last three games. Can't wait to see how he looks after a full offseason.
        He sounds scared.

I can feel his fingers trembling as he was typing that.

"I hope they believe me so that we don't have to face that monster again"

Comment

Another Broncos thread, ain't that a surprise.

As for Tebow.

In 3 games, he's looked pretty solid.

300+ yards comeback win against Houston, 40+ rush TD, 40+ pass TD at Oakland in bad conditions. Solid game against SD where he almost made another comeback.

Can't wait to see how he does with a full offseason as the #1 QB, more chemistry with the WR's, working on his footwork/mechanincs some more.

Oh, sorry about talking logic.

Comment

Nothing to see here, move to trash bin.
            Adopted Poster
            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
              LOL, Tebow is a horrid inconsistent lame ass passer just as predicted. Clearly if the Broncos are looking to compete with Philip Rivers and this division and in the NFL then you better start rethinking your #2 Draft choice.
              I stopped reading after this.

At this point in time, we need to worry about the AFC champs: KC Chiefs.

/THREAD

Comment

Joe Webb doesn't throw it down the field Bolt Boy.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

I bet if there was a message board back when Tebow was playing Pop Warner football you would find a post similar to this one ...

Tim Tebow will NEVER be able to play high school QB, he can't pass the ball, he better play RB or TE or NT ... OMG he is Horrendous!!

then I bet if there were a message board when Tebow was in High School you would find a post similar to this one ...

Tim Tebow will NEVER be able to play College QB, he can't pass the ball, he better play RB or TE or LB ... OMG he is Horrendous!!

I bet if you went and looked at some of the college message boards around the innerwebz you would find a post similar to this one ...

Tim Tebow will NEVER be able to play NFL QB, he can't pass the ball, he better play FB or TE ... OMG he is Horrendous!!

Now since we have a message board with Tebow playing in the NFL we are bound to find posts similar to this one ..

Tim Tebow can't play NFL QB, he throws too inconsistant and makes bad decisions and has a wide bow legged stance and worships jesus and is better off helping hopeless children in Guam and has a goofy smile on his face and wears his helmet to low (oh wait that was Cutler) and you get the picture ... OMG he is Horrendous!!

All the while .. Tim Tebow laughs in the face of adversity, and keeps on doing what he's done for all those years ... doing exactly what people say he can't do!!

OP = FAIL
                  Last edited by Jermz79; 01-04-2011, 07:18 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think "boltman" must be a "closet" BRONCOS/TEBOW fan, he seems obsessed with this message board.

Comment

You know whats funny? Tebow has a much better YPC than Ryan Mathews, you know that guy you reached for in the 1st?

He also only has 1 less rushing TD, but 4 less fumbles.

Tebow had a 40 yard run as his longest, Mathews longest? 31 Yards.

Looks like our Rookie QB out RB's your Rookie RB, and he can throw for 5 TD's and 650 Yards in about 3 games.

I know, I know, Mathews has been too Injury Prone to put up any decent stats (Except Fumbles, he is on top of that one)....
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        I'm not gonna read this mel kiper...

sorry
                        I damn near didn't even open, car wreck rubbernecking i guess...
                        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by capt. Jack View Post
                          I think "boltman" must be a "closet" BRONCOS/TEBOW fan, he seems obsessed with this message board.
                          I'm obessed with LOL @ the Broncos and their fans talk the past 5 years.
                          Every year I hear the same ol donkey story and nothing happens. Now here comes Tebow and the donkeys start talking more than ever. I'll believe it when I see it. Right now Tebow is a loser with a 1-2 record thus far and had a horrible outing in the air vs the Chargers in a meaningless game in terms of playoff implications. I can't imagine how much we would have ran the score up had the playoffs been on the line. I would think at least 50+ points easily layed down on the Broncos horrid defense.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post

Do you Bronco fans really think Tebow is going to carry your lame crappy team to the Super Bowl on his legs alone? LMFAO! McDaniels came in to destroy the Broncos clearly by drafting Tim Tebow as if he is supposed to compete as a viable passer threat in the NFL. Unless something drastically changes Tebow will need to find his success primarily with his legs like he did in college...another words, good luck trying to build your offense around a running QB who can't pass consistently worth a damn. I'm thinking sooner or later the real face of the Broncos franchise is going to step up and say "guys guys, seriously here, we've seen enough, we won't go anywhere without a viable passing threat, Rivers owns us and we'll never get ahead here with Tebow".

50% completions in 3 combined games, under 45% completions vs the San Diego Chargers along with a crappy ass 58.2 passer rating? Top that off by 2 sorry jump ball horrible interceptions that could have easily been avoided.
                            Something else you Bronco fans may not be aware of...Tebow is so damn horrible as a passer that 1 out of 2 incompletions on the average thus far have been tagged as a "Poor Pass" according to the official NFL STATS. Don't believe me? Look it up for yourself...43.9% of Tebow's incompletes are a direct result of "Poor Passing". LMFAO, are you kidding me? Tebows's % of poor passes as a part of his incompletes is double the % of any other QB in the NFL with the same or more number of incompletes. Are you damn kidding me?
                            http://stats.cbc.ca/fb/playerstats.asp?id=24000&team=7

I mean even Joe Webb with the Vikings has not only a better completion % (as horrid as he is) but also does not throw anywhere near the number of poor passes Tebow throws in relation to his % of incomplete passes. 18 poor throws already for time Tebow out of just 41 incomplete passes. Sorry but that is not going to cut it in the NFL. That is just HORRID, flat out despicable!

Sorry Bronco fans, looks like you will be looking for another Qb real someday, someone who can actually pass the ball and lead your team somewhere. I realize the dude might improve as a passer but its a long shot. As a passer Tebow has question marks all over the place. Its no surprise though, he's just living up to what we all thought, he flat out cannot pass the ball accurately or consistently. Do you see his lame ass wide stance? You could drive an 18 wheeler through those bow legged spread out legs with room to spare. He has absolutely no clue how to lead his receivers, has no clue how to get rid of the ball quick, slow delivery, my God are you serious Bronco fans? The Chargers are going to continue DOMINATING the Broncos with Tim Tebow as your QB and so are most of the good teams in the NFL. Tebow will NEVER take your team to the Super Bowl, EVER. If he ever makes the playoffs it will be backing in, but again thats a pipe dream too.

Please, I beg of you Denver, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, make Tebow your starting QB for the rest of time. :thumb: GO TEBOW! ! !
                            Are you a dude?
                            "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                              Are you a dude?
                              Are the donkeys in last place in the AFCW this year?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X