Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Tebow an NFL passer? Are you serious? LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you Bronco fans really think Tebow is going to carry your lame crappy team to the Super Bowl on his legs alone? LMFAO!
    The same way Rivers is going to carry your top ranked offense to a Super Bowl?

I'm obessed with LOL @ the Broncos and their fans talk the past 5 years.
    The same way we LOL @ the Chargers and their fans talk of being Super Bowl contenders the past 5 years?

I would worry more about my own damn team not being able to get it done with the talent they have then about the Broncos current situation. Come back and talk when you have something legitimate to smack about in regards to the Chargers. Until then, enjoy watching the playoffs from home with the rest of the Broncos Country.
    sigpic

Defense wins championships

Comment

Meh, at least our unpolished rookie QB didn't complete any passes to himself.

WHIFF
      When 303 calls... you answer.

sigpic

I thought you guys meant this Coach Fox!

Comment

Originally posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
        I saw Rivers in person, Sunday... Unimpressive. A deer in the headlights once the pocket collapses, immobile and waiting to be sacked. Indeed he was, 5 times.
        Not to mention that fact that the 2 long throws he did complete were simply prayers that his recievers made unbelievable catches on, horribly off target throws that he didn't even see where they were going.

This is, and what Rivers always has lived off of, he just heaves it downfield and his great group of recievers make up for his lackluster plays with great catches. Either that or he gets lot of his stats from screen passes that the RB breaks for 40 yard gains.

All I ever see from Rivers is screens and hail mary's, he is more a product of the team around him than anything, put him on Denver's team this year and I guarantee his passer rating dips below 70.

Comment

Let me clear up your confusion.

Team Tebow....
          1) Plays for the Denver Broncos - an NFL team
          2) He wears an NFL uniform.
          3) Plays at NFL venue
          4) He was drafted by an NFL team

So if you consider 1-4 above, then, yes, Tim Tebow is an NFL passer. You should know, he put 21 on you week 16.

Comment

Originally posted by wayninja View Post
            Meh, at least our unpolished rookie QB didn't complete any passes to himself.

WHIFF
            LMAO yes I recall that one.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
              Are the Broncos in last place in the AFCW with only 4 wins?
              Don't be jelly. Not everyone gets a Lombardi. If it's really bothering you that bad, simply switch sides.

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                Not to mention that fact that the 2 long throws he did complete were simply prayers that his recievers made unbelievable catches on, horribly off target throws that he didn't even see where they were going.

This is, and what Rivers always has lived off of, he just heaves it downfield and his great group of recievers make up for his lackluster plays with great catches. Either that or he gets lot of his stats from screen passes that the RB breaks for 40 yard gains.

All I ever see from Rivers is screens and hail mary's, he is more a product of the team around him than anything,
                put him on Denver's team this year and I guarantee his passer rating dips below 70.
                then why is it that no matter how many receivers went down he was still completing passes to them?

you are clearly blinded by your hatred. rivers is very efficient (one of the most efficient QB's in NFL history) and he always leads the league in passes per attempt.

he doesn't just heave it down field or just throw screens, that's just pure ignorance right there.

if it were that simple other QB's would be doing it, other teams would be stopping it easier.

if you actually think that rivers just throws screens and hail mary's then you need to watch more of their games before you open your mouth because you simply don't know what you are talking about.

heck, just watch some highlights for Christ sakes!

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  then why is it that no matter how many receivers went down he was still completing passes to them?

you are clearly blinded by your hatred. rivers is very efficient (one of the most efficient QB's in NFL history) and he always leads the league in passes per attempt.

he doesn't just heave it down field or just throw screens, that's just pure ignorance right there.

if it were that simple other QB's would be doing it, other teams would be stopping it easier.

if you actually think that rivers just throws screens and hail mary's then you need to watch more of their games before you open your mouth because you simply don't know what you are talking about.

heck, just watch some highlights for Christ sakes!
                  Yet he wasnt leading in total yards till after he got his LT and main WR back. Also werent you in another thread 1 week ago saying that the reason he wasnt doing as well in the red zone was because he lost Gates

Still I wouldnt call his games against seattle, st louis, new england, cinncinati, at Oakland, and at Denver were good games. Yes he won the last on but for a 7th year vet it wasnt a good performance. He played bad in 1 win and well in 2 losses the other games your teams lived and died by how well he played and he just wasnt good enough half the season.
                  Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-07-2011, 10:50 PM.
                  2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                  X