Bills Suck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fitzmagic View Post
    Alright make fun of our team, make fun of our Superbowl losses, but the last thing we are is fairweather fans. We havent had fair weather in 11 years and our stadium sells out the majority of games....
    This has been addressed, but I think this is a joke thread, lol. At least that has been my view of this.

I love Buffalo fans, they are some of then nicest. (So I hear)
    sigpic

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl-wp946

The bills made the news! but not in a good way...
      sigpic
      Thanks Freyaka for the Sig! And Avatar!

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
        Yea, why would Buffalo do that? They already had a starting QB, Trent Edwards LOL

It's much better to draft another RB and don't use him.
        ...or they could draft Jarvis Moss 2.0!
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Why won't the Bills make Brian Brohm their franchise QB? Isn't he everything the experts look for in a QB? Rated as the #2 or #3 QB in the 2008 Draft, played in a pro-style offense, does not have a windup delivery, good size, adequate mobility. Why draft these raw kids from the spread offense when you have a young, pro-ready beast like Brohm ready to lead you to glory?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
            Why won't the Bills make Brian Brohm their franchise QB? Isn't he everything the experts look for in a QB? Rated as the #2 or #3 QB in the 2008 Draft, played in a pro-style offense, does not have a windup delivery, good size, adequate mobility. Why draft these raw kids from the spread offense when you have a young, pro-ready beast like Brohm ready to lead you to glory?
            He stares down recievers like a deer caught in headlights.

Also, I think his psyche is all messed up with all the expectations put on him to replace Favre when he got drafted.

Either that or the thought of filling Ingle Martin's shoes as a backup in Green Bay crushed his soul.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
            X