X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thors Hammer
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
    Why won't the Bills make Brian Brohm their franchise QB? Isn't he everything the experts look for in a QB? Rated as the #2 or #3 QB in the 2008 Draft, played in a pro-style offense, does not have a windup delivery, good size, adequate mobility. Why draft these raw kids from the spread offense when you have a young, pro-ready beast like Brohm ready to lead you to glory?
    He stares down recievers like a deer caught in headlights.

Also, I think his psyche is all messed up with all the expectations put on him to replace Favre when he got drafted.

Either that or the thought of filling Ingle Martin's shoes as a backup in Green Bay crushed his soul.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Why won't the Bills make Brian Brohm their franchise QB? Isn't he everything the experts look for in a QB? Rated as the #2 or #3 QB in the 2008 Draft, played in a pro-style offense, does not have a windup delivery, good size, adequate mobility. Why draft these raw kids from the spread offense when you have a young, pro-ready beast like Brohm ready to lead you to glory?

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    Yea, why would Buffalo do that? They already had a starting QB, Trent Edwards LOL

It's much better to draft another RB and don't use him.
    ...or they could draft Jarvis Moss 2.0!

Leave a comment:

• sbxxxiichamps
    replied
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shu...?urn=nfl-wp946

The bills made the news! but not in a good way...

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Originally posted by Fitzmagic View Post
    Alright make fun of our team, make fun of our Superbowl losses, but the last thing we are is fairweather fans. We havent had fair weather in 11 years and our stadium sells out the majority of games....
    This has been addressed, but I think this is a joke thread, lol. At least that has been my view of this.

I love Buffalo fans, they are some of then nicest. (So I hear)

Leave a comment:

• sbxxxiichamps
    replied
    Alright make fun of our team, make fun of our Superbowl losses, but the last thing we are is fairweather fans. We havent had fair weather in 11 years and our stadium sells out the majority of games....
    Hey you finally posted something

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...os-15-Bills-14

Remember that game? I do cause I was there

Elam put a dagger into the hearts of many bills fans that day

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Thank God we didn't make that mistake
    Yea, why would Buffalo do that? They already had a starting QB, Trent Edwards LOL

It's much better to draft another RB and don't use him.

Leave a comment:

• Fitzmagic
    replied
    The Bills would be loved by some Bronco fans if they had drafted Tebow before Denver.
    Thank God we didn't make that mistake

Leave a comment:

• Eddiemac730
    replied
    Bills Suck

Mmmmmm! I Love Buffalo wings.

Last edited by Eddiemac730; 04-14-2011, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Fitzmagic
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The bolded part is the point. It was a joke. We don't have a rivalry with the Bills, and your fan base is never here at our message board.
    Gotcha lol. I only joined because my friend is a Broncos fan, and I enjoy watching the Broncos on occasion (mainly to make fun of them)

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    The Bills would be loved by some Bronco fans if they had drafted Tebow before Denver.

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    No to be honest I don't I'm never on here lol
    The bolded part is the point. It was a joke. We don't have a rivalry with the Bills, and your fan base is never here at our message board.

Leave a comment:

• Fitzmagic
    replied
    Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    You do get the point of this thread, right?
    No to be honest I don't I'm never on here lol

Leave a comment:

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
    replied
    You do get the point of this thread, right?

Leave a comment:

• Fitzmagic
    replied
    Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
    Fairweather fans with losers mentality

Leave a comment:

Working...
X