Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    awesome smack dude
    Right back at ya cornboy. Here's the deal, it wasn't meant as smack silly. I'm just having a laugh reading threads like these and it called for the same kinda bs reply.. the kind you just gave.

where did you get the crystal ball?
    I got the crystal ball from Chargers' trophy case.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
      I really do not care all that much about Charger football. To me Chargers still have a feel of being irrelevant. Maybe it is because you guys were winning while we are stuck in limbo.

I still root harder for the Raiders and Chiefs to lose, because those were the team who challenged some very good Broncos team.

Hell I still do not like Jacksonville more than the Chargers...the last Denver game I attended in SD the Charger fans made me an omelet at the tailgating party...how can I hate you guys
      you are in the vast minority in that line of thinking around here. for whatever reason most fans were praying for KC or Oakland to win the division this year.

i actually found that to be pretty odd, why would a fan of a team root for its two biggest rivals to win the division over a team that is "supposedly" not their rival?

the answer is really quite obvious. fans are saying one thing (like you in this post) but their reactions as a whole tell a whole different story.

i don't blame you guys for pretending the chargers are not your rival or that you don't care about them here in smack.

its just an obvious attempt to pretend that the chargers are less relevant than they are for smack purposes, which we all truly know is BS lol

it really doesn't matter though, the fans reactions here and all the smack that is talked between chargers and the rest of the fans of the afcw here in smack tell the true story.

this is why i have always said that super bowls mean very little in terms of division rivalries.

winning a Superbowl wont make you guys hate the chargers any more than you already do (even though many of you pretend that is the main factor and its Hilarius ).

beating the dog crap out of your team every year and preventing them from making the playoffs directly does a lot more for that rivalry.

while winning rings provides bragging rights (when the discussion is relevant) it doesn't create rivalries.

you broncos fans that post on this message board with all your hate for the chargers(without them having a SB ring) are proof of that.

maybe its because the chargers rivalry is fresher in your mind, maybe its because of the younger fans that don't remember the old rivalries.

whatever the reason one only has to read this forum for a few minutes to come to this conclusion lol

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
        Right back at ya cornboy. Here's the deal, it wasn't meant as smack silly. I'm just having a laugh reading threads like these and it called for the same kinda bs reply.. the kind you just gave.

I got the crystal ball from Chargers' trophy case.
        the kind i just gave? by calling you out for your stupid smack? lol

oh and you got your crystal ball from the charges trophy case......another stupid attempt lol

you are not very good at this.

Comment

the kind i just gave? by calling you out for your stupid smack? lol

oh and you got your crystal ball from the charges trophy case......another stupid attempt lol

you are not very good at this.
          Oh you're so elite lol.. you're not doing any different, but do keep making a joke of yourself.

I love your second grade psychology smack, like "you are not very good at this." Book closed, you're right. Damn cornboy, you got me there. lmao you're cracking me up husker.

Lemme try this.. you suck at this.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Oh you're so elite lol.. you're not doing any different, but do keep making a joke of yourself.

I love your second grade psychology smack, like "you are not very good at this." Book closed, you're right. Damn cornboy, you got me there. lmao you're cracking me up husker.

Lemme try this.. you suck at this.
            hey, i am not the one making an ass out of myself with stupid future teller smack and smack that makes no sense at all in a failed attempt at being witty lol

i don't claim to be a great smack talker but i do excel at calling fans like you out for their BS and dumb smack attempts

Comment

I don't think Bronco fans "Hate" the Chargers, In fact I don't think we think of them much at all.
              sigpic
              I Adopt #77 well damn!
              Milla Da QB Killa' #77
              Fox Rocks #77

Comment

hey, i am not the one making an ass out of myself with stupid future teller smack and smack that makes no sense at all in a failed attempt at being witty lol
                "all of our key players are locked up for a long time...expect us to be in the mix every year for a long time."

Define long, mr. future teller cornboy. You suck at this.

i don't claim to be a great smack talker but i do excel at calling fans like you out for their BS and dumb smack attempts
                You excel at calling fans out? haha man that is one sad statement to make.

The only thing you excel at is thinking you're better than everyone else, only to end up short - the story of your beloved joke of a franchise. Fitting.
                Adopted Poster
                AZ Snake Fan

Comment

"all of our key players are locked up for a long time...expect us to be in the mix every year for a long time."

Define long, mr. future teller cornboy. You suck at this.
                  you have a link to that so we can actually see if you are telling the truth and what context it was in?

besides, that sounds like a quote from a while ago if i was saying it about the chargers, they have a lot of players not "locked up"

also, saying we will be in the mix isn't predicting that we will win super bowls or predict exact things that will happen like you did in your hilarious post.

you fail and are bad at this.

You excel at calling fans out? haha man that is one sad statement to make.

The only thing you excel at is thinking you're better than everyone else, only to end up short - the story of your beloved joke of a franchise. Fitting.
                  lol when did i say i am better than everyone? you are failing more an more by the minute.

sorry you cant handle the fact that i call people out for their BS when i feel its warranted, you are not immune to it and neither am i.

so keep crying about it....keep making your sorry ass future telling posts and pretend it is smack.....and i will keep reminding how bad you are.

Comment

you have a link to that so we can actually see if you are telling the truth and what context it was in?

besides, that sounds like a quote from a while ago if i was saying it about the chargers, they have a lot of players not "locked up"

also, saying we will be in the mix isn't predicting that we will win super bowls or predict exact things that will happen like you did in your hilarious post.

you fail and are bad at this.
                    It was posted back in 2006, but you'll be held accountable for everything you say around here, don't bet on anything else.

Link to your future telling bs..
                    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=78863

Your comment came as a reponse to "Bolts wont win a sb for another 10 years if they dont win this one".

So I ask you again, define long, mr. future teller.

lol when did i say i am better than everyone?
                    You didn't say it, you acted like it which is worse.

You got all worked up about one of my post like some immature kid and "called me out" (lol) saying it was bad smack. Problem is, it wasn't even meant as smack but you keep saying it is, despite the fact that I'm the one who wrote it. You would think the author of the text would know best, but apparently mr. "I'm not better than everyone" does, so..

Say husker, have you been taking lessons from "Oracle of Omaha"?

Keep sucking at this.

so keep crying about it....keep making your sorry ass future telling posts and pretend it is smack.....and i will keep reminding how bad you are.
                    lol I'm not the one crying husker. You're the one getting all worked up cornboy. So the Chargers got beat by the Bengals and you guys came up short of the division title and playoffs, big deal.. don't take it out on me lol

Remember, there's always the huskers. Convenient. :thumb:
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

Comment

you are in the vast minority in that line of thinking around here. for whatever reason most fans were praying for KC or Oakland to win the division this year.

i actually found that to be pretty odd, why would a fan of a team root for its two biggest rivals to win the division over a team that is "supposedly" not their rival?

the answer is really quite obvious. fans are saying one thing (like you in this post) but their reactions as a whole tell a whole different story.

i don't blame you guys for pretending the chargers are not your rival or that you don't care about them here in smack.

its just an obvious attempt to pretend that the chargers are less relevant than they are for smack purposes, which we all truly know is BS lol

it really doesn't matter though, the fans reactions here and all the smack that is talked between chargers and the rest of the fans of the afcw here in smack tell the true story.

this is why i have always said that super bowls mean very little in terms of division rivalries.

winning a Superbowl wont make you guys hate the chargers any more than you already do (even though many of you pretend that is the main factor and its Hilarius ).

beating the dog crap out of your team every year and preventing them from making the playoffs directly does a lot more for that rivalry.

while winning rings provides bragging rights (when the discussion is relevant) it doesn't create rivalries.

you broncos fans that post on this message board with all your hate for the chargers(without them having a SB ring) are proof of that.

maybe its because the chargers rivalry is fresher in your mind, maybe its because of the younger fans that don't remember the old rivalries.

whatever the reason one only has to read this forum for a few minutes to come to this conclusion lol
                      Not hate for ALL THINGS Chargers dude, just certain individRODuals who give you all a bad name MMKAY?

I really never been into that old "you dont have no Super bowl RINGS, NANANANAAA!" I equally hate and think all of Broncos opponents SUCK!
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                        I would say this guy is worse then ROD, but it probably is ROD, so whatever.

Elway is going to have VERY LITTLE in the way of influence, other then helping hire the new staff. The new staff and players are going to be the ones who determine how long this REBUILDING project takes, so my answear is NONE OF THE ABOVE!!! So you might want to get along home now little boy and change your shorts, seems like you are always coming in here, 3 or 4 times a day, soiling yourself over one thing or another, totally embarassing yourself, and getting you ass handed to you over and oveer again!

See a pattern developing here people?

Are we SURE this isn't ROD???
                        He's not ROD, at least ROD talked about his own team. Boltman mainly talks about the Broncos, here and there he talks about the Chargers.

ROD wasn't that bad, if BOLTMAN didn't make all his threads about the Broncos, that would be fine, but he doesn't, he's obnsessed with us, it's unreal.

Comment

I think we we go

2 years at 1)

1 year at 2)

4 years at 3)

and maybe 1 or 2 years at 4)
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

I think I need to replace the struts on my automobile. Does anyone know of a retired athlete I can call?
                            Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

INFATUATION

Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoned passion or love; addictive love. Usually, one is inspired with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone. Infatuation is a common emotion characterized by unrealistic expectations of blissful passion without positive relationship growth or development. Infatuation is distinguished by a lack of trust, loyalty, commitment, and reciprocity. In the case of infatuation, there is usually an obsessor and an object of desire, who may or may not be attainable.

JEALOUSY

Jealousy is an emotion and typically refers to the negative thoughts and feelings of insecurity, fear, and anxiety over an anticipated loss of something that the person values, such as a relationship, friendship, or love. Jealousy often consists of a combination of emotions such as anger, sadness, and disgust. It is not to be confused with envy.

Jealousy is a familiar experience in human relationships. It has been observed in infants five months and older.[1][2][3][4] Some claim that jealousy is seen in every culture;[5][6][7] however, others claim jealousy is a culture-specific phenomenon.[8] Jealousy as an emotion – or the impact of jealousy – has been a theme of many novels, songs, poems, films and other artistic works. It has also been a topic of interest for scientists, artists, and theologians. Psychologists have proposed several models of the processes underlying jealousy and have identified factors that result in jealousy. Sociologists have demonstrated that cultural beliefs and values play an important role in determining what triggers jealousy and what constitutes socially acceptable expressions of jealousy. Biologists have identified factors that may unconsciously influence the expression of jealousy. Artists have explored the theme of jealousy in photographs, paintings, movies, songs, plays, poems, and books. Theologians have offered religious views of jealousy based on the scriptures of their respective faiths.

ENVY

Envy (also called invidiousness) is best defined as an emotion that "occurs when a person lacks another's (perceived) superior quality, achievement, or possession and either desires it or wishes that the other lacked it."[1]
                              Envy can also derive from a sense of low self-esteem that results from an upward social comparison threatening a person's self image: another person has something that the envier considers to be important to have. If the other person is perceived to be similar to the envier, the aroused envy will be particularly intense, because it signals to the envier that it just as well could have been he or she who had the desired object.[2][3]

Bertrand Russell said envy was one of the most potent causes of unhappiness.[4] It is a universal and most unfortunate aspect of human nature because not only is the envious person rendered unhappy by his envy, but also wishes to inflict misfortune on others. Although envy is generally seen as something negative, Russell also believed that envy was a driving force behind the movement towards democracy and must be endured to achieve a more just social system.[5]

Maybe you should consider changing your name to BroncoMan-1

Last edited by Broncoboy6; 01-06-2011, 06:22 PM.
                              HE>i

Comment

Elway dislikes Tebow... now Elway loves Tebow. Good job Elway, you are already proving that you fit right into this struggling organization.
                                Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X