Mularkey shuns Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mularkey shuns Broncos

It appears that Mike Mularkey is the first (of many) to avoid the pathetic situation in Denver. An aging owner, horrible president, clueless GM, college caliber QB, over-the-hill defense, and poor offensive line were too much for him to overcome.

The fact that he cancelled his interview in Denver, but kept his interview with Cleveland should be a red flag - probably one you can't see with orange colored glasses.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=5995045

To late http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthread.php?t=181638

yet your O.C.D. continues.
    Mularkey still wants to be a head coach, and would interview with Denver later if it still had its opening after the Falcons' season ended, according to the source. But for now, he wants to keep as much of his focus as possible on the Falcons' upcoming playoff game and doesn't want to have to prepare for coaching interviews on back-to-back days.
    Last edited by Beagle; 01-06-2011, 07:38 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
      It appears that Mike Mularkey is the first (of many) to avoid the pathetic situation in Denver. An aging owner, horrible president, clueless GM, college caliber QB, over-the-hill defense, and poor offensive line were too much for him to overcome.

The fact that he cancelled his interview in Denver, but kept his interview with Cleveland should be a red flag - probably one you can't see with orange colored glasses.

The Lombardi Trophy Shuns the Chargers..........

Every year.

/thread
      sigpic

Comment

Oh Shut up sparkler bait...

Eli Manning shunned San Diego. I still remember that...in his words, terrible owner/organization...and he was right; got his ring with a team that can actually close the deal.

Bill Parcells shunned Atlanta, then they got Dimitrov and Mike Smith and they seem to have done OK

I have news for you, Mularkey did us a favor.

I know you are obsessed with the Broncos offseason, as it shields you from facing your own failed reality, but we're just fine, thanks

Comment

Weak smack as usual.

Because Mularkey is the only HC to decline an interview. They are also in the middle of a chance to win a SB, something the Chargers failed to do yet again. Probably more focused on that then the interview.

Once the season is over or if/when the Falcons get eliminated, i'm sure talks will resume whenever they get eliminated or if they win it all for that matter.

Beagle posted that, owned yet again Doltheads.

Why do you care so much about this anyway?
          Last edited by ERoyal248; 01-06-2011, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
            Oh Shut up sparkler bait...
            I thought you were done discussing football with Chargers fans?

Comment

You're the one on the Broncos forum.

Comment

Who says we were discussing football?

That would be under the assumption you could hold up your end of the bargain

Just pointing out the failed reality of your useless thread....again

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                  Because Mularkey is the only HC to decline an interview. They are also in the middle of a chance to win a SB, something the Chargers failed to do yet again. Probably more focused on that then the interview.

Once the season is over or if/when the Falcons get eliminated, i'm sure talks will resume whenever they get eliminated or if they win it all for that matter.
                  Of course Mularkey is in the middle of the playoffs, any monkey (donkey) can see that. The first question is why did Joe Ellis even schedule an interview (only to get rejected).

This is just further proof that Ellis and Elway don't have clearly defined roles inside the organization and they aren't on the same page.

Comment

Of course Mularkey is in the middle of the playoffs, any monkey (donkey) can see that. The first question is why did Joe Ellis even schedule an interview (only to get rejected).

This is just further proof that Ellis and Elway don't have clearly defined roles inside the organization and they aren't on the same page.
                    Why, i don't know, why do you care?

So because one person declines an interview, it means they don't know what they're doing, good logic you got there.

Go worry about who the Chargers are playing in the playoffs this weekend, oh wait, they didn't make it.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
                      Who says we were discussing football?

That would be under the assumption you could hold up your end of the bargain

Just pointing out the failed reality of your useless thread....again
                      I'm just reporting my take based on part facts, part opinion. Mularkey backed out of an interview with the Broncos.....i didn't make that up.

Comment

I'm just reporting my take based on part facts, part opinion. Mularkey backed out of an interview with the Broncos.....i didn't make that up.

The Chargers have never won a Super Bowl.........

I didn't make that up either......
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Why, i don't know, why do you care?

So because one person declines an interview, it means they don't know what they're doing, good logic you got there.

Go worry about who the Chargers are playing in the playoffs this weekend, oh wait, they didn't make it.
                          Unfortuanately, the Spanos family decided to keep AJ Smith and his puppet Norvy.....so, the only sandbox I have to throw sand in now is yours.

Funny how Denver fans can't come to a consensus on who they want....and even fewer will share their opinion. But, once the new HC is hired, you will all be riding his jock and shoving his college, of failed experience down our throats.

Good luck with John Fox

Comment

Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                            The Chargers have never won a Super Bowl.........I didn't make that up either......
                            Excellent point counsleor. I motion that we remove all discussion about NFL teams preparing for the upcoming and instead focus on the late 90s - Full House, Saved by the Bell, and the Broncos 2 SBs.

Maybe we sould start a sticky

Comment

Excellent point counsleor. I motion that we remove all discussion about NFL teams preparing for the upcoming and instead focus on the late 90s - Full House, Saved by the Bell, and the Broncos 2 SBs.

Maybe we sould start a sticky
                              I agree.......:thumb:

Either way you look at it dude, you haven't won a Super Bowl, before or after Zack Morris.......
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X