No announcement yet.

Mularkey shuns Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

be nice boltheads, their rings and the remote possibility tebow has to become their franchise QB is all they have left.

kind of feel bad for them.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      like we care? lol you are better off mentioning brees
      Then why post?.
      HE>i

Comment

Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
        So, let's do it. Let's forget about your current team's empty cupboard and lack of a HC (or compotent FO)....and instead, let's remember the good 'ol years. What were thing like back then?
        At least we have "good ol years" to remember........

Can't say the same for you.......
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          like we care? lol

you are better off mentioning brees
          Or Cromartie, Turner and LT

Comment

Originally posted by Broncoboy6 View Post
            Then why post?.
            to tell you that we couldn't care less that charlie is on a team in the post season? what exactly is your point with mentioning him? are you trying to imply we should have kept him instead of rivers since he is in the playoffs on a team with a losing record? lol

again, you are better off mentioning brees.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
              Or Cromartie, Turner and LT
              yeah, you could mention all those guys as well. the only thing that it proves is all the talent that goes through SD.

in LT's case he is still just as over the hill as he was in SD last year, even with a better run blocking scheme and OL.

Comment

The fact that he cancelled his interview in Denver, but kept his interview with Cleveland should be a red flag - probably one you can't see with orange colored glasses.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playof...ory?id=5995045
                Mularkey is being polite. His team is still in the playoffs and he wants to focus on his team. The reason he kept the Browns interview is because the Browns were the first team to contact him about interviewing for the head coaching position. Simple as that. First come, first serve.

The media thinks the Broncos are in a rush to hire a head coach (maybe they are) and because of that they believe the Broncos will hire a head coach before the Falcons are eliminated from the playoffs.
                The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Brown View Post
                  Mularkey is being polite. His team is still in the playoffs and he wants to focus on his team. The reason he kept the Browns interview is because the Browns were the first team to contact him about interviewing for the head coaching position. Simple as that. First come, first serve.

The media thinks the Broncos are in a rush to hire a head coach (maybe they are) and because of that they believe the Broncos will hire a head coach before the Falcons are eliminated from the playoffs.
                  Finally, a fan from another team that has a brain. Thanks for shedding light on the obvious - well maybe not so obvious for the clueless charger fans.

Appreciate the post. Learn charger fans, learn!

Comment

...any monkey...can see that..
                    I agree with you 100%. In fact, I can name at least two that are obsessed with our board, but I wont because I don't want the mods to remove my post. Rest assured, we all know who you are.

Comment

Its similar to what happened with Kubiak when he was being targeted for a HC job. Its polite to go to one team and hold off any others for when the team is out of the playoffs.

Especially since he has reportedly told them he would rather reschedule the interview after the SB not turned down any interview. Truth is though it might not suite Denver to wait that long for a new coach. Besides Ild rather have Rivera since he is the only DC on the Broncos list that has experience with a 3-4
                      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 01-07-2011, 11:40 PM.
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
                      X