Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention AFCW Team Fans

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Attention AFCW Team Fans

    To Charger fans, who despite never winning a Super Bowl still root for your team every Sunday I applaud you. Even when your team was in the cellar of the AFCW, going without a winning season for as long as 8 years (70’-77’), going through a season watching your team only win 1 out of 16 games (2000), having a stacked team to see if wasted year in and year out, yet you still root for your team, I applaud you.

    To Raider fans who have had success (3 Lombardi’s, 76’, 80’, 83’) yet have had some horrible years of basement dwelling and consecutive losing seasons including the most recent slump dating back to 2003 I applaud you. Despite your lack of success of the last decade you still fill the Black Hole, make visiting teams go through hell, and root for your team and for that I applaud you.

    To the Chief fans who have also had success (1 Lombardi’s, 69’) and have had some horrible years as of recent only to find success this year I applaud you. During those slumps you continued to pile in Arrowhead and make it one of the loudest places to play in the NFL and for that I applaud you. This year you get to enjoy some post season play, finally your team has given you something in return for sticking with them over the recent “bad” years.

    And finally to the entire Broncos Country, though we have had some rough times since the Super Bowl/Elway years, we continue to fill Mile High every Sunday to root for the men in Orange and Blue, and for that I applaud you. We have witnessed our worst season since 82’ (2-7), yet we still stick up for our guys, come on these boards, fill the stadium and root for the Broncos, and for that I give you a We will rise up and become great once again, it may be next year, or 5 years from now but we will reap the rewards for our dedication!

    This post is to applaud those who have stuck by their team despite the tough times. Whether you became a fan when your team was good or bad, we have all been there to witness our teams suck. It test’s our loyalty, it tests our patience, yet nothing compares to rooting for the team you love.

    Now some smack, I hate the Raiders, I hate the Chargers, and I hate the Chiefs! Hope you guys don't suffer from dementia cause memories are the only thing you have working for ya now that TEBOW is running the show!
    sigpic
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

  • #2
    Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    To Charger fans, who despite never winning a Super Bowl still root for your team every Sunday I applaud you. Even when your team was in the cellar of the AFCW, going without a winning season for as long as 8 years (70’-77’), going through a season watching your team only win 1 out of 16 games (2000), having a stacked team to see if wasted year in and year out, yet you still root for your team, I applaud you.

    To Raider fans who have had success (3 Lombardi’s, 76’, 80’, 83’) yet have had some horrible years of basement dwelling and consecutive losing seasons including the most recent slump dating back to 2003 I applaud you. Despite your lack of success of the last decade you still fill the Black Hole, make visiting teams go through hell, and root for your team and for that I applaud you.

    To the Chief fans who have also had success (1 Lombardi’s, 69’) and have had some horrible years as of recent only to find success this year I applaud you. During those slumps you continued to pile in Arrowhead and make it one of the loudest places to play in the NFL and for that I applaud you. This year you get to enjoy some post season play, finally your team has given you something in return for sticking with them over the recent “bad” years.

    And finally to the entire Broncos Country, though we have had some rough times since the Super Bowl/Elway years, we continue to fill Mile High every Sunday to root for the men in Orange and Blue, and for that I applaud you. We have witnessed our worst season since 82’ (2-7), yet we still stick up for our guys, come on these boards, fill the stadium and root for the Broncos, and for that I give you a We will rise up and become great once again, it may be next year, or 5 years from now but we will reap the rewards for our dedication!

    This post is to applaud those who have stuck by their team despite the tough times. Whether you became a fan when your team was good or bad, we have all been there to witness our teams suck. It test’s our loyalty, it tests our patience, yet nothing compares to rooting for the team you love.

    Now some smack, I hate the Raiders, I hate the Chargers, and I hate the Chiefs! Hope you guys don't suffer from dementia cause memories are the only thing you have working for ya now that TEBOW is running the show!
    I applaud them too, because in a year or too when the Chargers urinate on the city of san diego and its fans and leave town to go to another city and not win any championships there either, their loyal fans will still root for them and bend over for A.J and back Norv for at least another 5 years....
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
      To Charger fans, who despite never winning a Super Bowl still root for your team every Sunday I applaud you. Even when your team was in the cellar of the AFCW, going without a winning season for as long as 8 years (70’-77’), going through a season watching your team only win 1 out of 16 games (2000), having a stacked team to see if wasted year in and year out, yet you still root for your team, I applaud you.

      To Raider fans who have had success (3 Lombardi’s, 76’, 80’, 83’) yet have had some horrible years of basement dwelling and consecutive losing seasons including the most recent slump dating back to 2003 I applaud you. Despite your lack of success of the last decade you still fill the Black Hole, make visiting teams go through hell, and root for your team and for that I applaud you.

      To the Chief fans who have also had success (1 Lombardi’s, 69’) and have had some horrible years as of recent only to find success this year I applaud you. During those slumps you continued to pile in Arrowhead and make it one of the loudest places to play in the NFL and for that I applaud you. This year you get to enjoy some post season play, finally your team has given you something in return for sticking with them over the recent “bad” years.

      And finally to the entire Broncos Country, though we have had some rough times since the Super Bowl/Elway years, we continue to fill Mile High every Sunday to root for the men in Orange and Blue, and for that I applaud you. We have witnessed our worst season since 82’ (2-7), yet we still stick up for our guys, come on these boards, fill the stadium and root for the Broncos, and for that I give you a We will rise up and become great once again, it may be next year, or 5 years from now but we will reap the rewards for our dedication!

      This post is to applaud those who have stuck by their team despite the tough times. Whether you became a fan when your team was good or bad, we have all been there to witness our teams suck. It test’s our loyalty, it tests our patience, yet nothing compares to rooting for the team you love.

      Now some smack, I hate the Raiders, I hate the Chargers, and I hate the Chiefs! Hope you guys don't suffer from dementia cause memories are the only thing you have working for ya now that TEBOW is running the show!
      you had me until i read the bolded.

      http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

      Oakland fills their stadium? are you sure about that?

      also, Denver fans are just now starting to see what its like to go through rough times.

      you might want to hold off patting yourself on the back in that regard until you have gone through some real tough times like the rest of the division's fans have.

      you also don't even know if tebow will be the guy next year and we are supposed to be afraid?

      my team has a better NFL QB than tebow ever will be, sorry if i am not afraid of tebow running the show out there in donkville.

      i know the possibility of tebow being a decent starting QB is the only thing you can hope for as a donk fan, as sad as that is i wont totally thrash your hopes right now.......good luck with that.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        you had me until i read the bolded.

        http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

        Oakland fills their stadium? are you sure about that?

        also, Denver fans are just now starting to see what its like to go through rough times.

        you might want to hold off patting yourself on the back in that regard until you have gone through some real tough times like the rest of the division's fans have.

        you also don't even know if tebow will be the guy next year and we are supposed to be afraid?

        my team has a better NFL QB than tebow ever will be, sorry if i am not afraid of tebow running the show out there in donkville.

        i know the possibility of tebow being a decent starting QB is the only thing you can hope for as a donk fan, as sad as that is i wont totally thrash your hopes right now.......good luck with that.
        Did I say they fill the whole stadium? I know when they refer to Qualcom as the "**** Hole" they are talking about the whole stadium, but if you knew anything you would know the "Black Hole" does not represent the entire stadium rather a few sections. Just like the Broncos have the South Stands.

        Tough time? What you've been a fan since 2005 so I guess you never experienced rough times huh? Your Franchise has had the toughest times, they have no history, they are historically the garbage of the AFCW.

        Despite a 4-12 season I still rooted for my team, still went to Mile High on Sundays, why? Because I'm a die hard fan. Those rare breed of Chargers fans that rooted for there team even during the 1-15 season back in 2000 are the fans I was applauding, no **** heads like you.

        Yes currently you have a great QB in Rivers, never denied that nor even said that. Your opinion on Tebow is your own, thanks for sharing. My opinion is quite opposite. I think he could be good, and maybe great who knows. Time will tell.

        Now go put your Chargers gear in the closet for storage.
        Last edited by TH3JUICEMAN; 01-07-2011, 02:26 PM.
        sigpic
        2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

        Comment


        • #5
          Really, the only rival team that I can even think of complimenting would be the Chiefs. They have a very solid fan base. Fill up stadiums, and almost always have a good atmosphere despite most of them not being alive to see their team win anything.

          Denver and Kansas city are definately the safest and best supporters in the division


          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
            Did I say they fill the whole stadium? I know when they refer to Qualcom as the "**** Hole" they are talking about the whole stadium, but if you knew anything you would know the "Black Hole" does not represent the entire stadium rather a few sections. Just like the Broncos have the South Stands.

            Tough time? What you've been a fan since 2005 so I guess you never experienced rough times huh? Your Franchise has had the toughest times, they have no history, they are historically the garbage of the AFCW.

            Despite a 4-12 season I still rooted for my team, still went to Mile High on Sundays, why? Because I'm a die hard fan. Those rare breed of Chargers fans that rooted for there team even during the 1-15 season back in 2000 are the fans I was applauding, no **** heads like you.

            Yes currently you have a great QB in Rivers, never denied that nor even said that. Your opinion on Tebow is your own, thanks for sharing. My opinion is quite opposite. I think he could be good, and maybe great who knows. Time will tell.

            Now go put your Chargers gear in the closet for storage.

            Comment


            • #7
              Hilarius when fans think they know me or how long i have been a fan just because i question their dumb ass post.

              lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                you had me until i read the bolded.

                http://espn.go.com/nfl/attendance/_/sort/homePct

                Oakland fills their stadium? are you sure about that?

                also, Denver fans are just now starting to see what its like to go through rough times.

                you might want to hold off patting yourself on the back in that regard until you have gone through some real tough times like the rest of the division's fans have.

                you also don't even know if tebow will be the guy next year and we are supposed to be afraid?

                my team has a better NFL QB than tebow ever will be, sorry if i am not afraid of tebow running the show out there in donkville.

                i know the possibility of tebow being a decent starting QB is the only thing you can hope for as a donk fan, as sad as that is i wont totally thrash your hopes right now.......good luck with that.
                Really? our sell-out streak(second longest in the league) is at least 5 years older than our first Superbowl appearance, and the Broncos had some horrid seasons back in the 70's. We were selling out even when we knew had no chance of making the playoffs.
                I really like Cheese.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  Hilarius when fans think they know me or how long i have been a fan just because i question their dumb ass post.

                  lol
                  How did you "question" my post? If anything you just made yourself look like a dumbass.
                  sigpic
                  2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    My initial post was to give props to those who stick by there team through thick and thin, yet you come in and make some dumb remark regarding the "black hole". I'm sorry your franchise had been a joke for decades and you can't accept that. You were probably still on your moms /(.)(.)\ back in 2000 anyways
                    sigpic
                    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                      How did you "question" my post? If anything you just made yourself look like a dumbass.
                      yeah, i look like a "dumb ass" by pointing out that the raiders fans actually support their team the least out of any fan base in the league lol

                      also, you have no idea what its like to support your team through tough times "yet", don't pretend like you do.

                      personally insulting me and acting like you know me doesn't change that and isn't helping your cause, kiddo.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
                        My initial post was to give props to those who stick by there team through thick and thin, yet you come in and make some dumb remark regarding the "black hole". I'm sorry your franchise had been a joke for decades and you can't accept that. You were probably still on your moms /(.)(.)\ back in 2000 anyways
                        why don't you leave my mom out of it? sorry that you took it personal when i corrected you and your stupid post and now you have gone on the offensive and are personally attacking me and my family.

                        i am not going to get into an immature flame war with you.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Relax fellas.
                          At the end of the day, none of us is hosting the Lombardi.
                          If the Chiefs hit the SB, I'd be surprised.

                          Better luck next year AFC WEST!
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X