Rivers is awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rivers is awesome.

Orton, Tebow, Cassel, Croyle, Campbell, and Gradkowski. Is that it?

Rivers is Awesome and you wish you had him. End of story. I feel sorry for teams like the Raiders and Chiefs. They had a good season but ultimately they will tank back to the cellar (door) because they don't have a real Quarterback to keep them competitive. No QB makes it to the playoffs every year, no matter how elite they are; so, talk all your smack, Rivers will be here for years to burn all your pathetic houses down: Arrowhead, Invesco, the Bleak Hole. Rivers is 11-4 in YOUR HOME. He's sent so many of your fans home cry cry crying, it boggles the mind. No wonder you hate him so!
    SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
    Orton, Tebow, Cassel, Croyle, Campbell, and Gradkowski. Is that it?

Rivers is Awesome and you wish you had him. End of story. I feel sorry for teams like the Raiders and Chiefs. They had a good season but ultimately they will tank back to the cellar (door) because they don't have a real Quarterback to keep them competitive. No QB makes it to the playoffs every year, no matter how elite they are; so, talk all your smack, Rivers will be here for years to burn all your pathetic houses down: Arrowhead, Invesco, the Bleak Hole. Rivers is 11-4 in YOUR HOME. He's sent so many of your fans home cry cry crying, it boggles the mind. No wonder you hate him so!
    Rivers is awesome, it's just too bad he plays for a horrible organization such as the San Diego Chargers.

On any other team, he probably would have won a Super Bowl already.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

Originally posted by BluenOrnge4Life View Post
      Rivers is awesome, it's just too bad he plays for a horrible organization such as the San Diego Chargers.

On any other team, he probably would have won a Super Bowl already.
      Yeah like the Broncos and their talented roster. lmao.

Comment

I like Rivers, so does my family.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah like the Broncos and their talented roster. lmao.
          Broncos: 2 Super Bowls

Chargers: 0 Super Bowls

Cool you have a great Quarterback and haven't even made a Super Bowl appearance with him and - what use to be - a loaded team. :thumb:
          sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

The Chargers are awesome.

Between the 20s.

Comment

I stopped reading when you put Orton and Tebow in the same sentence.
              sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                The Chargers are awesome.

Between the 20s.
                Cp for you lol. Funny statement, but so true.

We suck in our own 20 and in the redzone.
                Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Originally posted by powderblues View Post
                  Cp for you lol. Funny statement, but so true.

We suck in our own 20 and in the redzone.
                  I got that from the NFL Fantasy Football commercial when a guy made the same statement about Tomlinson before the 2006 season.

Comment

Maybe San Diego should erect statue of Rivers..Oh wait there is a statue of Rivers behind the line of scrimmage every time they snap him the ball.
                    I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                      Maybe San Diego should erect statue of Rivers..Oh wait there is a statue of Rivers behind the line of scrimmage every time they snap him the ball.
                      *throws down flares and issues hard hats*

this joke is still under construction.

but seriously, this thread is epic fail. that's neat that Rivers is an awesome QB. what others have stated is true though, if he were on another team he may have a ring by now. and NO, none of us said that team would be Denver, although if you replace Plummer with Rivers instead of Cutler, then maybe at that time.

anyway, what's your point?
                      sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by RealBronco View Post
                        anyway, what's your point?
                        My point is we have Rivers and you don't. He's great. No matter how you haters try and slice it. He is going to be a HOF player. He is going to beat the Donks, Chiefs and Raiders to a pulp for the next decade.

You wish you had him, but you don't.

Comment

My point is we have Rivers and you don't. He's great. No matter how you haters try and slice it. He is going to be a HOF player. He is going to beat the Donks, Chiefs and Raiders to a pulp for the next decade.

You forgot to say na na na naaaa naaaaa.

Comment

it wouldn't make much difference if we had him. we'd just be brainwashed into thinking we have an awesome team that, on paper, is supposed to win the Super Bowl every year only to be sorely disappointed every season.

i guess if we wanted to feel like Charger fans, we might wish we had him.

and then here's the part where we get to say: sure, if we had him, he'd have a ring or two by now

but you guys have him... and that sucks for him.

either way you slice it, the Chargers are merely bigger failures than the Broncos of late. when you make the playoffs you're supposed to actually win games.

Denver didn't have the defense necessary to take them all the way when Plummer was here (many will argue our defense was good in '05 but uh...clearly it was not), therefore, we didn't get things done in the playoffs.

the sooner Charger fans can figure out that looking cool on a piece of paper and holding a Lombardi trophy are two very different things the better for you guys.

the difference is, Denver fans realize that the Broncos suck right now. Charger fans are too delusional to figure out the Chargers aren't much better. so what if you beat us once a year? Oakland beat ALL of us twice and how far did that get them?

honestly the Chargers are wasting Rivers' talent. no wonder Eli didn't want to go there.

you're right, Rivers is awesome. but i don't see what you're getting at. your team still sucks just as bad as ours does.

oh and by the way: no, i personally don't wish we had Rivers. i wish we had Rodgers. guy has placed the team on his back, injured players and all and carried them into the playoffs. what did Rivers do with his "Super Bowl Bound" team this year?
                            Last edited by RealBronco; 01-09-2011, 11:05 PM.
                            sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

You wish you had Rivers. He's arrived. For three years he's ranked better than any other QB. He didn't make it to the playoffs this year, big deal. Rivers will be back next year to treat your tream, front office, and fans like ragdolls.

Brady has done it for years to the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills.

Manning has done it for years to the Texans, Jaguars and Titans.

Rivers will do it for years to the Raiders, Chiefs, and Broncos.

Rivers will be the reason your team will suck for the next decade-- always missing the playoffs by a game or two... because Rivers owns you.

Comment

Working...
                              X