Rivers is awesome.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    in other words, you have no answer because you are full of it.
    no in other rodgers is legite elite and rivers is one good playoffs game away(something that will not happen if he keeps playing with the chargers ) from being called elite
    sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

• Originally posted by canadiansbronco View Post
      no in other rodgers is legite elite and rivers is one good playoffs game away(something that will not happen if he keeps playing with the chargers ) from being called elite
      rivers is already considered elite by pretty much everyone outside of this smack forum lol

you still are yet to explain why Rodgers is elite and rivers isn't. rivers has won playoff games just like Rodgers.....rivers has gotten to a conference championship game just like Rodgers.....rivers has choked away playoff games.....errrr not quite like Rodgers, but you get the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        rivers has choked away playoff games.....errrr not quite like Rodgers, but you get the point.
        No, I don't get the point. How has Rodgers choked in the playoffs? That's absolutely ridiculous.

His o line fell apart in the '09 WC game. He got sacked five times but still threw for 423 yds, 4 tds and ran 13 yds in for a rushing td. If anything, he kept them in the shoot out.
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
          No, I don't get the point. How has Rodgers choked in the playoffs? That's absolutely ridiculous.

His o line fell apart in the '09 WC game. He got sacked five times but still threw for 423 yds, 4 tds and ran 13 yds in for a rushing td. If anything, he kept them in the shoot out.
          this^^^ i dont think i need to explain after him
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Working...
          X