Chargers fan's charachter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers fan's charachter

A few months ago I joined the Chargers message board kinda like you chargers fans have been doing here. Just to be friendly talk trash and find out what you guys talk about over there . Well I joined in the "talk smack" section and I lasted about a day before they banned me for "being a donkey fan".

I have my share of friends who are chargers fans and we BS back and forth.

I know not all Chargers fans are like those on their forums.....

But I just wanted you Chargers fans on here to know that with all the trash the NEVER ending trash you guys talk on here feel special we let YOU on our boards.

Trash talking is all in good fun and i'm completely disgusted that we let you guys on here and they kick ME off.
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

I lived in San Diego while I was in the Navy, there a little touchy when you take away there pop-tarts.
    sigpic
    I Adopt #77 well damn!
    Milla Da QB Killa' #77
    Fox Rocks #77

Comment

I got booted after one post and all I said was that there was a time when the Charger fans thought Rivers wold be a bust and wanted to trade him and linked a page from their own forum. They got mad and booted me for that.

Either those that run the site are very uppity and overreact or they think SD fans are to sensitive to here criticism

I know a few posters in here have admitted the main reason they like are forums is because the site is run so well comparatively.

I went on the Raiders forum though and I have to say you can say things on their and attack peoples character and they dont do anything about it (i didnt do this or have it done to me but I did witness it). I havent been on in a long time but their forums dont seem well managed. Still thats just a bt of a biased observation. Neever had any reason to go visit the Chiefs forum but never heard any complaints
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

props to broncomania! this is truly a unique experience among upper tier message boards.
        Suck is NOT a bronco fan.

Comment

except no one on the chargers forum even lives in San Diego. Id say well over 50% of that forum is from somewhere else.

And its very obvious when the majority of that fanbase doesn't understand why I would no longer be a charger fan if they left San Diego.
          Originally posted by Garywolf001 View Post
          I lived in San Diego while I was in the Navy, there a little touchy when you take away there pop-tarts.

Comment

Nothing but a bunch of talking heads on that forum. How dare you question our front office! Im pretty sure Norv and AJ know what they're doing

Comment

Originally posted by LordTrychon
              You trying to say something about the way this site is run, Boltman?
              Yes...

Broncos smack board > Charger smack board

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1
                What is your name over there? Just curious.
                Broncos smack board > Charger smack board, that's why I mainly post here.
                Chargers smack board is a hybrid of GD/SMACK.
                Opposing fans need to watch their dirty mouths over there as the Chargers mods can be ban happy towards outsiders as opposed to probation and warnings.

Its true we Charger fans come here to trash the Broncos and keep things alive here (otherwise it would be completely dead) but we do it just to make fun of you. Some donkey fans are way to serious on this board and go nerd rage on us Charger fans when they get owned or have no come back other than the ol trophy polish comeback.

When you think about it there is a lot Bronco fans that go nerd rage on us and we become the victims of personal attacks and name calling because they disagree with our opinions and comments. Oh well, I don't really care anyways as long as I can freely continue trashing the Broncos team and smacking you guys around.

I wouldn't know as I have never been warned or been put on probation here (whistle whistle
                Never, in the history of mankind has a Chargers fan OWNED a Broncos fan.

Once you dolt fans figure out the goal of playing in the NFL, you'll understand theres ultimately no substance to any of your smack. Overlook it as "trophy polishing", but blam blam = OWNAGE.

Get it straight.
                Last edited by LordTrychon; 01-12-2011, 02:17 PM.

Comment

It's not great to get into complaining about the way things are run here (or anywhere, really) in a public fashion. If you have comments or questions, you can direct them to staff privately first and foremost.

If you see something you think might violate the CoC, report it. Don't complain that nothing was done about it. You don't know if the member's been talked to after you saw it or not... or if the mods simply didn't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Fetzer View Post
                    Never, in the history of mankind has a Chargers fan OWNED a Broncos fan.

Once you dolt fans figure out the goal of playing in the NFL, you'll understand theres ultimately no substance to any of your smack. Overlook it as "trophy polishing", but blam blam = OWNAGE.

Get it straight.
                    So using that logic No Broncos fan has ever owned a Raiders fan correct???

Man get over your trophy polish smack there is more to a good football debate then how many times your team has won the championship.

If thats all you can use to talk trash with you are truely a weak smack talker. IE: Tellway

Comment

Originally posted by Banme View Post
                      except no one on the chargers forum even lives in San Diego. Id say well over 50% of that forum is from somewhere else.

And its very obvious when the majority of that fanbase doesn't understand why I would no longer be a charger fan if they left San Diego.
                      Wait there are deadbolt fans that don't live in SD. But why?
                      [SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                        So using that logic No Broncos fan has ever owned a Raiders fan correct???

Man get over your trophy polish smack there is more to a good football debate then how many times your team has won the championship.

If thats all you can use to talk trash with you are truely a weak smack talker. IE: Tellway
                        Historically yes, the Raiders are ultimatley a more successful franchise than the Broncos if there judged on the basis that all teams are; Championships. Although I hate the Raiders more than anything that has ever existed, I respect them for their accomplishments.

So although you THINK your having a good football smackfest, when relecting on anything Chargers, you miserably FAIL like your historically irrelavant CHOKE ARTIST team.

Comment

Originally posted by Banme View Post

i grew up in SD but no longer live there. i could see where you are coming from if they moved half way across the country like the rams did.

but if they moved a couple hours north? sorry but you(speaking in general to the city of SD and the people that live there) get no sympathy from me, especially considering that the chargers have done everything they could to get a stadium built and stay in SD....San Diego doesn't seem to want them any more.

its been what? 10 years now that they have been patient with the city when trying to get a stadium built.

what do you expect? maybe you should blame the city and not the organization because its clear that they want to be in SD, its also clear that SD no longer wants them.

so if they move who's fault is it really? think about it.

besides, if they move north you can still drive to the games. i drive farther than that to watch the stinking KC royals play for god sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanAddict23 View Post
                            A few months ago I joined the Chargers message board kinda like you chargers fans have been doing here. Just to be friendly talk trash and find out what you guys talk about over there . Well I joined in the "talk smack" section and I lasted about a day before they banned me for "being a donkey fan".

I have my share of friends who are chargers fans and we BS back and forth.

I know not all Chargers fans are like those on their forums.....

But I just wanted you Chargers fans on here to know that with all the trash the NEVER ending trash you guys talk on here feel special we let YOU on our boards.

Trash talking is all in good fun and i'm completely disgusted that we let you guys on here and they kick ME off.
                            you don't let me do anything, the mods here do. why don't you think about why were are here for a second?

do you want this forum to be like that one? this forum is pretty fair and that's why i like it.

everyone can talk smack here without the risk of being banned because they are a fan of a rival team, which is the way it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              you don't let me do anything, the mods here do. why don't you think about why were are here for a second?

do you want this forum to be like that one? this forum is pretty fair and that's why i like it.

everyone can talk smack here without the risk of being banned because they are a fan of a rival team, which is the way it should be.
                              Dude chill out. He means you should feel SPECIAL, because you are. All charger fans are SPECIAL.

Comment

Working...
                              X