Chargers fan's charachter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i grew up in SD but no longer live there. i could see where you are coming from if they moved half way across the country like the rams did.

but if they moved a couple hours north? sorry but you(speaking in general to the city of SD and the people that live there) get no sympathy from me, especially considering that the chargers have done everything they could to get a stadium built and stay in SD....San Diego doesn't seem to want them any more.

its been what? 10 years now that they have been patient with the city when trying to get a stadium built.

what do you expect? maybe you should blame the city and not the organization because its clear that they want to be in SD, its also clear that SD no longer wants them.

so if they move who's fault is it really? think about it.

besides, if they move north you can still drive to the games. i drive farther than that to watch the stinking KC royals play for god sakes.
    You have a point moving to LA wont be that effective but its still amazing how many SD fans welcome the idea because the team is barely staying ouut of the subsidized range with success.

In a way though when your tem wasnt successful you have to thank the rest f the West especially the Broncos because if it werent for the agreement and the fact we make money that goes to your team, it wouldnt have survived the last lost decade.
    2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Fetzer View Post
      Dude chill out. He means you should feel SPECIAL, because you are. All charger fans are SPECIAL.

^^^^^^^^^this

TY
      DENVER STAND UP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanAddict23 View Post
        A few months ago I joined the Chargers message board kinda like you chargers fans have been doing here. Just to be friendly talk trash and find out what you guys talk about over there . Well I joined in the "talk smack" section and I lasted about a day before they banned me for "being a donkey fan".

I have my share of friends who are chargers fans and we BS back and forth.

I know not all Chargers fans are like those on their forums.....

But I just wanted you Chargers fans on here to know that with all the trash the NEVER ending trash you guys talk on here feel special we let YOU on our boards.

Trash talking is all in good fun and i'm completely disgusted that we let you guys on here and they kick ME off.
        No surprise...most Chargers fans are "fair-weather". A couple years ago there were Chargers fans all over this site. But because of the Charger-blow-its over the last few seasons, there's only a handful now. Just fine with me. I used to live in SoCal and very few Chargers fans had anything in their heads. They don't even sell-out Qualcom when the team is playing good--pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
          No surprise...most Chargers fans are "fair-weather". A couple years ago there were Chargers fans all over this site. But because of the Charger-blow-its over the last few seasons, there's only a handful now. Just fine with me. I used to live in SoCal and very few Chargers fans had anything in their heads. They don't even sell-out Qualcom when the team is playing good--pathetic.
          I think baph and jcdavey are the only regular charger fans n this site and ir never changes. The others avoid the boards until they have a record over .500, hes jst mad to be part of a fanbase that will soon barely exist once again.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
          X