Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens when SD faces Fox

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What happens when SD faces Fox

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOJVMpYTiuE

    Can't wait to start dominating SD again

    R Ayers - B Cofield - A Haynesworth - CJ ohnson
    J Anderson - J Beason - DJ Williams
    R Bailey - P Amukamara - R Hill - A Goodman

  • #2
    I hope Fox dances like that just to rub it in too!
    DENVER STAND UP!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      in 2004 he lost to sd 17-6
      in 2008 he beat sd 26-24



      SD 41, john fox 32
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Cutler2007 View Post
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOJVMpYTiuE

        Can't wait to start dominating SD again
        Dominating???....LOL. You guys havent dominated us in a game since Rivers has been the starter.

        41-3, 48-20, 23-3, 52-21, 32-3, 35-14.....Those are dominating performances the Chargers have laid on the Broncos since Rivers has become the QB.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
          Dominating???....LOL. You guys havent dominated us in a game since Rivers has been the starter.

          41-3, 48-20, 23-3, 52-21, 32-3, 35-14.....Those are dominating performances the Chargers have laid on the Broncos since Rivers has become the QB.
          i know right, these fans of a 3-13 team talking about dominating something haha

          hilarious

          that would be like us talking about 'dominating' the pats
          Last edited by jcdavey; 01-14-2011, 09:57 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            One of my favorite moments in Panthers history
            ;]

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Hatake. View Post
              One of my favorite moments in Panthers history
              ;]
              How long is that history book? One paragraph?

              Oooooooooooooooooooooooo.

              /thread

              Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

              Comment


              • #8
                I hate to defend the panthers but

                Originally posted by powderblues View Post
                How long is that history book? One paragraph?

                Oooooooooooooooooooooooo.

                /thread

                SD 1 conference championship in 40 years with an SB score of 49 to 26

                Car 1 conference championship in 15 years with an SB score of 32 to 29

                That franchise may not have existed long but there franchise already has a better history then yours (kind of pathetic).
                2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                  SD 1 conference championship in 40 years with an SB score of 49 to 26

                  Car 1 conference championship in 15 years with an SB score of 32 to 29

                  That franchise may not have existed long but there franchise already has a better history then yours (kind of pathetic).























                  /thread
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
                    SD 1 conference championship in 40 years with an SB score of 49 to 26

                    Car 1 conference championship in 15 years with an SB score of 32 to 29

                    That franchise may not have existed long but there franchise already has a better history then yours (kind of pathetic).
                    so your saying your new coach's trophy case is as empty as ours


                    looks like you'll be dissing mr fox everytime you diss SD


                    that's awesome, you guys should probably be nicer to your sb-less head coach
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Looking at the way Fox celebrates wins with that lame ass jump, I'm not too sure I want to win too many games now
                      sigpic
                      St. Louis Rams GM

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        why does the donkey team like so much drama and negative attention?

                        no decision the Broncos have made since Rivers took over has panned out

                        nearly every move has blown up in their face and now a pathetic 4-12 record

                        please, we might as well call him coach McFox with his drama queen antics

                        false hope donkey fans, false hope just like McD


                        McFox. LMAO!

                        Quote of the year:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Fox vs Turner

                          Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                          why does the donkey team like so much drama and negative attention?

                          no decision the Broncos have made since Rivers took over has panned out

                          nearly every move has blown up in their face and now a pathetic 4-12 record

                          please, we might as well call him coach McFox with his drama queen antics

                          false hope donkey fans, false hope just like McD


                          McFox. LMAO!
                          I have a 1,000 times more confidence in John Fox than Norv Turner as a HC. I truly believe the Broncos are now on the highway to success and the Dolts have "Turnered" onto the rocky road of disaster.
                          Utah Bronco Freak

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                            I have a 1,000 times more confidence in John Fox than Norv Turner as a HC. I truly believe the Broncos are now on the highway to success and the Dolts have "Turnered" onto the rocky road of disaster.
                            i am sure you do being the broncos homer that you are. you guys always think you are better than you are until fans like me shed some light on the reality of the situation.

                            fox is the best guy your team could have hired, it was a good hire. but dude just got fired for running his team into the dirt and you want to act like there is no doubt in your mind that he will be successful with your team?

                            LMAO!! homerism at its finest.

                            its also hysterical that you think the chargers are on a "rocky road of disaster" considering you are a fan of the Denver broncos.

                            your team is inferior to every team except the team that fox just got fired from lol how ironic is that?

                            yet you have the nerve to talk junk on norv turner like he is sooo much worse than fox? yeah, just like MCD was better than norv too, right? isn't that what you homers were saying when he was the coach?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                              so your saying your new coach's trophy case is as empty as ours


                              looks like you'll be dissing mr fox everytime you diss SD


                              that's awesome, you guys should probably be nicer to your sb-less head coach
                              well he is a Denver bronco now, so he inherited those rings and it will make him a better coach because of it. that is how many broncos fans acted when MCD was the coach and i am sure they will with fox as well. lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X