No announcement yet.

As a Denver Bronco i respect the Steelers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pittsburgh? Screw 'em. Dig me some coal boys. Or, build me some steel. Or, whatever crap you produce in that backwards arse state of yours.

Comment

Not Me!

Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
      I am going to adopt them as my playoff team.
      As a Bronco fan....I can't stand Ben Rothlesdork. If he wasn't their QB I definitely would be on the Steelers bandwagon. I don't really care for the Jets all that much but I believe they can, might, should be more exicting in the Super Bowl than the Steel City boys.
      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

If there's two teams I not only hate, but LOATHE, its the Cowboys and the Steelers. The only thing I respect out of Pitt. is Polomalu. I still have a grudge from the AFC Championship game, and I just hate the type of fans they have.

Ugh, dont get me started. I dont think its as bad as my hate for the Cowboys though. What makes it worse is my other half is a fan so I have to put up with them.:brick:

Not to alarm my fellow fans though, I still have plenty of rivalry hate. I hate SD as we all do for the past couple years, and I never had a problem with the Raiders but my hate has built up a little after the 59-14 game.
        Last edited by Topgun; 01-19-2011, 03:25 AM.
        2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Comment

Originally posted by Topgun View Post
          Not to alarm my fellow fans though, I still have plenty of rivalry hate. I hate SD as we all do for the past couple years, and I never had a problem with the Raiders but my hate has built up a little after the 59-14 game.
          lol dude how can you not hate the Raiders? They're the worst. Put on your Bronco jersey and head by the Black Hole and you'll see what I mean.
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
            lol dude how can you not hate the Raiders? They're the worst. Put on your Bronco jersey and head by the Black Hole and you'll see what I mean.
            You're probably right, but since I have never dealt with it personally, I cant really generate authentic hate, you know? I have yet to see a game in person, but I'm sure I'll hate them when I finally deal with them.
            2012 Adopt-A-Bronco: Elvis Dumervil

Comment

Working...
            X