Good Luck with Foxy guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carolinaswagger View Post
    im not talkin trash here,but it really amazes me after reading all these john fox threads, that you broncos fans seem to think you know who john fox is and what he is about, when you have only seen probably a handful of his games in 9 years. i think panthers fans know more about this guy than his own mother does, we try to give you some advise, try to tell you what you are in for with john fox, but i guess you dont want to listen
    We might take you more seriously if you could spell advice.

The problem with many of the Panther fans that come here is they don't want to believe their owner is cheap. Why? Because having a bad owner is much worse than having a bad coach, and fans want to have hope.

Fox may not be the coach of the Broncos for the next 10 years, but I definitely believe he will build the foundation for what wins in the NFL: a defense and a running game. Come back in a few years and we'll have this conversation.
    sigpic

@BlueNOrangeFTW

Comment

And we all know this guy wouldn't make a bet on who has a better record next season.

Comment

that was 2003, this is 2011.he is running the exact same plays now as he was then.
        Panthers also had excellent seasons in 2005 and 2008. Fox didn't win consistently in Carolina, but I believe with Denver he has a better FO and may be able to be more consistent with the Broncos.

Comment

If you couldn't tell already, Panthers have a mostly pessimistic fan base.
          =P

If you get above average play out of your qb Fox will put you in the playoffs.

Comment

we wont need any luck, now that the restrictor fox is gone.the whole offense will open up,our defense will be always what it is. the panthers play in the best division in football and will be just fine. john fox wasted too much talent on this team with his conservative , ULTRA CONSERVATIVE football and now that the restrictor plate has been removed, we will be just fine, and getting back to owning the nfc south like we have since day 1
            This guy is just like Rod...Mr. Contradiction. You slam Fox, then you say, "...and getting back to owning the nfc south like we have since day 1". Who was your coach when you "owned the nfc south"? John Fox. I guess Fox wasn't such a bad coach after all. LOL!!

Comment

says the guy that is a fan of probably the 2nd most disorganized franchise in the nf barely losing out the the raiders and WAY AHEAD of the disfunctional washington redskins. fox is now what the 4th coach on the the bowlen payroll? it still amazes me that you bronco fans have not seen 8 quarters of john fox football but you REALLY REALLY think this guy is a great coach, when in reality you know jack about john fox and his style of football. the blind shall soon see
              And it amazes me how you can call the Broncos a disorganized franchise when you dont know jack about the Broncos. You really are MR. CONTRADICTION!! You just did what you accuse us of doing with Fox. This guy is an absolute CLASSIC!!

Listen up, Pal. Josh McDaniels is the sole reason for the Broncos horrible last two seasons. He got rid of all the good players on offense, because they were Shanahan players, made terrible draft decisions ignoring our D and ignored our GM's advice on a regular basis. Bowlen gave McD final say over all football dicisions regarding the Broncos, which was a fatal error for the 09 and 2010 seasons. Bowlen was also the one who was most impressed with McD and was primarily the one who wanted to hire him...that was an ownership mistake. At least Bowlen was smart enough to know he made a mistake hiring McD, fired him with still one year on his contract and hired Elway to oversee football decisions. Bowlen knew he wasn't qualified to make football decisons anymore, so he gave Elway the job. Elway has already said he will rule by committee. And finally, since being the owner of the Broncos, Pat Bowlen and his team have been to 5 Super Bowls and won 2 of them. Broncos have an excellent playoff history and almost got to Super Bowls in the '91 and '05 seasons. That is not the sign of disorganized management....that is the mark of a quality organization and with the recent front office/coaching changes the Broncos will return to their winning ways
              Last edited by mct1967; 01-18-2011, 08:35 AM.

Comment

you sure are going to need it, I could write a book telling you guys about John Fox, but what's the point, you will find out soon enough.Like I said, good luck
                This Thread equals FAIL. If you really didn't care or didn't like John Fox you wouldn't join these forums to talk crap on him.

Thanks for the Support and we will keep you in our thoughts when were holding the lambardi trophy!
                DENVER STAND UP!!!

Comment

that was 2003, this is 2011.he is running the exact same plays now as he was then.
                  Personally I like running the ball down the throats of our opponents and controlling the clock....at least it keeps our defense rested and off the field where they can't do much harm.

Comment

i hear what you are saying buddy, but you have to have balance in the nfl these days man....BALANCE..long gone are the days of mediocre qb's like brad johnson,trent dilfer and even eli manning winning a superbowl with good defenses behind them,and just a running game. good lord 2009 the panthers had the first pair of running backs in nfl history to both game 1,100 yards in a season and still missed the playoffs. why? because john fox held onto jake delhomme 2 years too long and never has emphasized getting a franchise qb or tight end. it takes balance, not just a good defense and running game. it takes running,passing,defense and special teams
                    Since when? 2008 was only 3 years ago after all. Jets are a game away right now and Sanchez is a pretty average QB at any rate. And let's not forget the Bears going to the Super Bowl a few years back with Rex "Rex Grossman" Grossman.
                    Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Working...
                    X