No announcement yet.

Will they keep the silly chargers name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will they keep the silly chargers name?

Will they still be the chargers once they move to LA. I doubt it. The name chargers is synonymous with continued and sustained failure.

I am guessing they change the name from Chargers to something else just as soon as the team gets moved to LA.

maybe they can take a page out of your book an re-name the team fairweather?

Comment

Fairweather? Why would they do that when the entire fanbase associated with what will be the old team and old city is the definition of fairweather!!ROFLMAO.

I can assure you they wont go with fairweather. Hey, where was your "surrendering the division" thread this year? LOL

Finally, I am so fairweather, I am on MY team's forum despite them winning an AWESOME number of games (4) this year. Your argument fails baph. Fairweather is all the dolt trolls who showed up only AFTER your team surpassed .500 a couple of years ago: digital, boltman, and others come to mind.

Finally, when you don't criticise your own fanbase and at a minimum acknowledge just how fairweather they are, you lose your chance to pull that card credibly.

By the way, what do you think they will name the LA team?

Comment

L.A. Bolts
        sigpic

Comment

Los Angeles Losers
          Adopted Poster
          AZ Snake Fan

Comment

LA Neuts???? I don't know, kinda has a nice RING to it...NOT lol Blam Blam
            sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post

Finally, I am so fairweather, I am on MY team's forum despite them winning an AWESOME number of games (4) this year. Your argument fails baph. Fairweather is all the dolt trolls who showed up only AFTER your team surpassed .500 a couple of years ago: digital, boltman, and others come to mind.
              i already layed it out for you, you are fairweathr because you ran your mouth on the chargers message board until your team started stinking it up, now you come crawling back here to hide and dont post there anymore. lol

unlike you, when i talk trash i don't run and hide because of my teams short commings.

i wouldn't even mention it if you hadn't come here after every donk loss to the chargers and make a whine thread about the chargers without manning up and giving credit where credit is due.

you deserve to be smacked for it.

Finally, when you don't criticise your own fanbase and at a minimum acknowledge just how fairweather they are, you lose your chance to pull that card credibly.
              as if you do?? LMAO!! how hypocritical can you get?

i actually do question other chargers fans, unlike you. i have gotten into flame wars with ROD and other trolls who have come here acting a fool.

why do you always act like its my duty to call out other chargers fans on a broncos message board when you don't do the same yourself?

Comment

I told you where I post now, Baph.

I also post at Chargers still-just not that frequently because a mod continues to neg me for any post. That board isn't a bastion of free speech.

Furthermore, I am here enough now. fairweather rooting for a 4-12 team is rich.

Nice try, Baprod.

By the way, I called out plenty of Broncos fans when they came out of the woodwork. I also came to your defense several times. But keep trying the Fairweather card.

We all know that my pointing out Rivers amazing ability at the screen/dump pass is KILLING you inside. We also know my pointing out that LA wont want a re-tread neverbeens organization and they will re-brand that team immediately kills you. I just hope they keep the lord of no rings there. ROFLMAO.
                Last edited by jhildebrand; 01-19-2011, 03:11 PM.

Comment

All these trolls trying to get the thread off topic.

I say they go with L.A. Raiders. built in fan base and that team had some success :thumb:Besides we all know most Chargers fans are the tail end of the LA Raiders bandwagon who jumped onto another wagon about 2004.The funny thing is the Raiders and thier true fans were glad to see ya go.
                  Originally posted by baphamet
                  are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

LA has consistently failed to keep a team-- they will have to change back to the Chargers when they move back to SD in a few years.
                    sigpic

Comment

How about.....

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                      Will they still be the chargers once they move to LA. I doubt it. The name chargers is synonymous with continued and sustained failure.

I am guessing they change the name from Chargers to something else just as soon as the team gets moved to LA.
                      A very appropriate name would be L.A. Nothings

No class, no character, no personality, no SB rings, no future, and certainly no quality fan base.
                      Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        maybe they can take a page out of your book an re-name the team fairweather?
                        THIS IS ABSOLUTELY RICH!!!

A CHARGERS FAN ACCUSING SOMEONE OF BEING A FAIRWEATHER FAN!!!

THIS IS THE BIGGEST EXAMPLE OF HYPOCRISY ON THE PLANET!!

BAPH YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND EMBARRASSED!!

THIS IS BY FAR...YOUR MOST STUPID COMMENT OF ALL YOUR 100s OF COMMENTS!!!

Comment

IIRC, the Chargers very first season was in LA in the AFL era.

Just going back home after all this time.

Was it not John Steinbeck who said "You can never go home." ?

Maybe Chargers should move to San Antonio?
                          sigpic

Comment

Los Angeles Donk Owners
                            SHOCKED by Donktown disdain toward TEBOW. He saved your 2011.

Comment

Is the L.A. One and Done's too long of a name?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X