Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Champ Bailey Is Gone......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Champ Bailey Is Gone......

    .....or,he probably wants to be.

    The Denver "turnout" for the rally to keep him was pathetic! 40 people? Really?

    Besides the lack of support, he probably wants to play for a playoff contender. He's probably sick and tired of sitting on his couch in January and February.

    Good luck with your next team Champ....you deserve it!

    http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...mplepiebroncos

  • #2
    Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
    Besides the lack of support, he probably wants to play for a playoff contender. He's probably sick and tired of sitting on his couch in January and February.
    So not the Chargers, then. Got it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
      .....or,he probably wants to be.

      The Denver "turnout" for the rally to keep him was pathetic! 40 people? Really?

      Besides the lack of support, he probably wants to play for a playoff contender. He's probably sick and tired of sitting on his couch in January and February.

      Good luck with your next team Champ....you deserve it!

      http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci...mplepiebroncos
      The Chargers cant even fill their home stadium on gameday with a winning team, and you're running offseason rally smack?


      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-I7oZBn5q8
      sigpic

      Hooray, beer!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
        The Chargers cant even fill their home stadium on gameday with a winning team, and you're running offseason rally smack?


        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-I7oZBn5q8
        It figures that you Donk fans would deflect the obvious and then go into attack mode.

        Do you guys EVER look at your organization and hold anyone accountable?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
          Do you guys EVER look at your organization and hold anyone accountable?
          Fired McD, thanks.

          How's Norv doing?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jay3 View Post
            Fired McD, thanks.

            How's Norv doing?
            We told you since Day One that McD was in over his head and Donkey fans couldn't see it. You defended him through all his poor coaching, poor free agent moves, horrible draft choices, and even illegal video taping.

            Right, "you guys" fired McD. LOL

            Comment


            • #7
              seems like everyone's leaving denver these days , i feel bad for denver's fans
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Only 40 people huh? Sounds similar to the number of Chargers fans that show up for their games.
                sigpic

                "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                  seems like everyone's leaving denver these days , i feel bad for denver's fans
                  i dont, how many times has it happened to us? especially if you are a padres fan too lol

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Weak smack as usual.

                    And if he leaves, good for him. Deserves a chance to win a championship.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Boltheads View Post
                      We told you since Day One that McD was in over his head and Donkey fans couldn't see it. You defended him through all his poor coaching, poor free agent moves, horrible draft choices, and even illegal video taping.

                      Right, "you guys" fired McD. LOL
                      Ehhh, I never defended McDaniels.


                      At the end of the day, you still have not won a Super Bowl.........



                      /thread
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        i dont, how many times has it happened to us? especially if you are a padres fan too lol
                        with the padres though it's usually their choice, with denver lately it seems like mismanagement , they've been trading and releasing players that people like in denver

                        with the padres, i mean they're known for being cheap
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by thatkidhunt View Post
                          Ehhh, I never defended McDaniels.


                          At the end of the day, you still have not won a Super Bowl.........



                          /thread
                          either has champ, which according to denver bronco fans means he's irrelevant by their definition

                          now /thread
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            If Champ leaves, I just hope he goes someplace where he can get that Championship ring. Unfortunately it doesn't look like it is going to happen here before his retirement age, as much as I would like to think it could happen. This man deserves a championship. He has selflessly put his team before himself on numerous occasions, restructuring his contract etc., and his skills on the field over the last decade are rivaled by very few, most of which have bronze busts in Canton.

                            I would not feel bad about Champ leaving, nor would I resent him for it. I'd proudly continue to wear my #24 jersey even if he was playing for another team, because he will always be a Bronco.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Champ has been over the hill 4 awile neway

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X