Hey San Diego

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
    Must suck to realize youve traded places with the Raiturds huh???
    We haven't traded places with the Raiders. We have simply decided to borrow the basement for two seasons while we re-tool.

Whose basement are we borrowing?

The sandee eggo sparklers of course. They made it their permanent residence for the better part of 10+ seasons. The Raiders borrowed it for a while, too. But at the end of the day it BELONGS to the SPARKLERS.

By the way, I wouldn't smack on the Raiders. They swept the most talented team in football, loaded at every position, HOF TE, world class WR, world class and ELITE QB in Philip Rivers. ROFLMAO!

Good job riding all of that to the playoffs again. Oh wait....

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
      We haven't traded places with the Raiders. We have simply decided to borrow the basement for two seasons while we re-tool.

The sandee eggo sparklers of course. They made it their permanent residence for the better part of 10+ seasons. The Raiders borrowed it for a while, too. But at the end of the day it BELONGS to the SPARKLERS.

By the way, I wouldn't smack on the Raiders. They swept the most talented team in football, loaded at every position, HOF TE, world class WR, world class and ELITE QB in Philip Rivers. ROFLMAO!

I bet you got everything in order and re-arranged the basement after the Raiders had their fingerprints on it for so long. How does it smell down there? Get used to it, your gonna be there for a LONG LONG time.

Thankfully it was NOT the Broncos that swept the Chargers last year, in fact, we swept the Broncos and played a major role in sending your garbage team to the basement.

PS. Sold any Hummer's lately? With these gas prices I bet your commissions are way down and your hurting.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by Nordstrom View Post
        I pop into offseason donkyville... and this is the thread you donks are working on...

pathetic.

See ya in a few months,
        You shouldn't be surprised Nord. This is the Norm for the donk fans during the off-season. Lots and lots of talk and chest pounding by donk fans.

Haven't you heard the news? Elway's back and now the Broncos are going to be in the Super bowl in 2011 and beyond.

pathetic. RALPHMYASSOFF!

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          I bet you got everything in order and re-arranged the basement after the Raiders had their fingerprints on it for so long. How does it smell down there? Get used to it, your gonna be there for a LONG LONG time.

Thankfully it was NOT the Broncos that swept the Chargers last year, in fact, we swept the Broncos and played a major role in sending your garbage team to the basement.

PS. Sold any Hummer's lately? With these gas prices I bet your commissions are way down and your hurting.
          The chargers are already on their way back down. You lost your DC. Good luck with that. Rivers has proven he is great in December but not in January. We will need the basement space for 2 seasons max and then you can have it back! Besides its all yours.

Don't worry we can look back at your window of opportunity and laugh that your team and ownership squandered it.

By the way, why do you have hummers on the mind? I sell homes. I sell a lot of them. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Yet finished behind us for the 7th year in a row. The Browns also beat the Pats last year. I doubt you would find any rational football fan say they were better then the Pats last year.

Comment

BOLTMAN-1 sells hummers too. Here is his dealership:

What a jerk.
              sigpic

Comment

Yet finished behind us for the 7th year in a row. The Browns also beat the Pats last year. I doubt you would find any rational football fan say they were better then the Pats last year.
                Way to twist the argument. Calling a team that swept you "turds" doesn't look too good. After all, if you lost to turds twice, what does that say about your cheap, lousy, about to leave SD team?

Also, lets not forget that they weren't the most talented team in football, with the deepest roster, HOF TE, ELITE QB (ROFLMAO), 2nd stringers would be starters anywhere else, team. They were the raiders. Your team sucks. The window is closed. You squandered it keeping the lord of no rings around. Good Job!
                Last edited by jhildebrand; 03-24-2011, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Way to twist the argument. Calling a team that swept you "turds" doesn't look too good. After all, if you lost to turds twice, what does that say about your cheap, lousy, about to leave SD team?
                  What was the combined score of the 2 games you guys had against them? Oh wait I think they just scored on you guys again.

Comment

What was the combined score of the 2 games you guys had against them? Oh wait I think they just scored on you guys again.
                    Once again proof of a Bronco complex afflicting EVERY SINGLE SD fan.

Last year it was "at least we made the playoffs." That's gone so you have to twist every single argument. My team sucked. They were supposed to suck. We didn't get swept by the chiefs. We whooped them once. Your team? Not so much.

The difference is my team was supposed to suck and they followed through. Your team........window close

Comment

Once again proof of a Bronco complex afflicting EVERY SINGLE SD fan.

Last year it was "at least we made the playoffs." That's gone so you have to twist every single argument. My team sucked. They were supposed to suck. We didn't get swept by the chiefs. We whooped them once. Your team? Not so much.

The difference is my team was supposed to suck and they followed through. Your team........window close
                      LOL window closed.....Looks like Elway is getting ready to close the book on your so call savior after starting only 3 games. What a ringing endorsement by new management huh???

Comment

LOL window closed.....Looks like Elway is getting ready to close the book on your so call savior after starting only 3 games. What a ringing endorsement by new management huh???
                        You obviously don't pay attention or know how football works especially from the view point of a good FO executive.

Oh that's right you have the lord of no rings running the show my bad.

See: AJ got rid of the SB winning QB if you have any questions ROFLMAO. He probably got rid of a SB winning HOF RB for a fumble machine too.

Comment

You obviously don't pay attention or know how football works especially from the view point of a good FO executive.

Oh that's right you have the lord of no rings running the show my bad.

See: AJ got rid of the SB winning QB if you have any questions ROFLMAO. He probably got rid of a SB winning HOF RB for a fumble machine too.
                          AJ owns the broncos under Rivers.
                          Rivers is a better QB than Brees and Manning regardless of their 1 year wonder. Brees was owned by the Broncos.
                          LT fumbled the ball 8 times his rookie year (2 more than what you called "the fumble machine") and lost 5 compared to RM who fumbled 6 times his rookie year (2 less than LT) and lost 3. What is comical is that RM first career 100+ yard game came against the Denver Broncos (120 yds) in spite of 2 fumbles in that game, which is the most he's had in a single game yet the Denver Broncos garbage defense were like donkey'deer's in headlights getting run over.

Terrell Davis fumbled 5 times his rookie year and lost 2, of which he played in 14 games that year except for the final 2.

Using your logic LT and TD both were also fumble machines their rookie year, including many other RB's who ended up becoming elite.

Expect to see RM torching the Broncos from here on out.
                          Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 03-25-2011, 12:24 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

AJ owns the broncos under Rivers.
                            Rivers is a better QB than Brees and Manning regardless of their 1 year wonder. Brees was owned by the Broncos.
                            LT fumbled the ball 8 times his rookie year (2 more than what you called "the fumble machine") and lost 5 compared to RM who fumbled 6 times his rookie year (2 less than LT) and lost 3. What is comical is that RM first career 100+ yard game came against the Denver Broncos (120 yds) in spite of 2 fumbles in that game, which is the most he's had in a single game yet the Denver Broncos garbage defense were like donkey'deer's in headlights getting run over.

Terrell Davis fumbled 5 times his rookie year and lost 2, of which he played in 14 games that year except for the final 2.

Using your logic LT and TD both were also fumble machines their rookie year, including many other RB's who ended up becoming elite.

Expect to see RM torching the Broncos from here on out.
                            Rivers a better QB then Brees and Manning? You mad bro!

Anyway it's good that you at least believe in your team. Because A.J. Smith sure doesn't! You lost your elite status when the Chiefs won the division. Enough said lol. Stop pretending that Ryan Mathews is elite because he isn't. He's not horrible either.... he's made some very nice plays in preseason against the Bears and yes against Denver's defense that last game of the season.

But to be honest putting up big #'s against Denver's defense is not that big of an accomplishment. Our defense made a kicker look pro and a 3rd string QB out of Fordham (John Skelton) look like a caliber starting NFL QB. I'm really waiting for Ryan Mathews 2nd season assuming Turner lets him start.
                            sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

He probably got rid of a SB winning HOF RB for a fumble machine too.
                              Are you too clueless to realize that the last time a Bronco RB put up 100+ yds vs the San Diego Chargers was on Dec 10, 2006, nearly 4.5 years ago? (Tatum Bell 116 yards)?

Are you too clueless to realize that the Broncos rushing offense has fumbled the ball a combined 51 times the past 5 seasons, avg. 10.2 rushing fumbles per season? This is vs the Chargers avg 6.6 (33 fumbles past 5 seasons). Prior to RM Chargers rushing offense were in the single digits every year for fumbles (avg. 5.0, combined 20 fumbles). It wasn't until our Rookie RB came on board we jumped to 13 fumbles last year, tied for 2nd worst fumbling team in NFL on rushing (Broncos came in 3rd for worst fumbling bumbling idiots on rushing offense with 12).

Please, this is a losing battle for you. Better just stick to selling Hummers.
                              Run along now before I own you again.
                              Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 03-25-2011, 12:52 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Are you too clueless to realize that the last time a Bronco RB put up 100+ yds vs the San Diego Chargers was on Dec 10, 2006, nearly 4.5 years ago? (Tatum Bell 116 yards)
                                Are you to dense to realize that since Cutler came in at 2007 that we had a pass happy offense under Shanahan and Mcdaniels? :doh:
                                sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Working...
                                X