Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    AJ owns the broncos under Rivers.
    Rivers is a better QB than Brees and Manning regardless of their 1 year wonder. Brees was owned by the Broncos.
    LT fumbled the ball 8 times his rookie year (2 more than what you called "the fumble machine") and lost 5 compared to RM who fumbled 6 times his rookie year (2 less than LT) and lost 3. What is comical is that RM first career 100+ yard game came against the Denver Broncos (120 yds) in spite of 2 fumbles in that game, which is the most he's had in a single game yet the Denver Broncos garbage defense were like donkey'deer's in headlights getting run over.

Terrell Davis fumbled 5 times his rookie year and lost 2, of which he played in 14 games that year except for the final 2.

Using your logic LT and TD both were also fumble machines their rookie year, including many other RB's who ended up becoming elite.

Expect to see RM torching the Broncos from here on out.
    Are you too clueless to realize that the last time a Bronco RB put up 100+ yds vs the San Diego Chargers was on Dec 10, 2006, nearly 4.5 years ago? (Tatum Bell 116 yards)?

Are you too clueless to realize that the Broncos rushing offense has fumbled the ball a combined 51 times the past 5 seasons, avg. 10.2 rushing fumbles per season? This is vs the Chargers avg 6.6 (33 fumbles past 5 seasons). Prior to RM Chargers rushing offense were in the single digits every year for fumbles (avg. 5.0, combined 20 fumbles). It wasn't until our Rookie RB came on board we jumped to 13 fumbles last year, tied for 2nd worst fumbling team in NFL on rushing (Broncos came in 3rd for worst fumbling bumbling idiots on rushing offense with 12).

Please, this is a losing battle for you. Better just stick to selling Hummers.
    Run along now before I own you again.
    Typical sparkler fan

Uneducated and not very informed.

I don't weigh the success of my team based on beating yours or silly stats from 4.5 seasons ago.

You see, you silly sparkler fans' season is made solely if you beat the Broncos and finish ahead of us. Whereas Bronco, Chief, and Raider fans, being more intelligent and all, measure success in SB victories.

Brees is an ELITE QB and is recognized as such nationally. Some debate Rivers but most have said he isn't elite because he always blows it in the PO's.

By the way, if Rivers was anywhere near Brees' level then he certainly would have accomplished a lot more with the #1 O and #1 D. He didn't. Brees didn't have either and he won a SB. In fact, the Saints were probably one of only 3 teams worse than the dolts and he was the main piece in turning them into WORLD CHAMPIONS.

Anyway, enjoy this generation's Dan Marino. :paper:

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
      Are you to dense to realize that since Cutler came in at 2007 that we had a pass happy offense under Shanahan and Mcdaniels? :doh:
      I have enough density to realize that the Broncos drafts and FA's for RB's have been utterly worthless especially since 2007. Between 1999 and 2006 Shanny averaged over 2000+ rushing yards each season except for 1999 (1864) and 2001 (1877) which were the only 2 years Shanny ended with a non-winning/losing season in this time frame. The pass/rush att differential was a 51/49 split. When Cutler came on board the pass/rush att differential shifted to a 58/42 split and never again was Shanny able to put up 2000+ rushing yards. In Spite of this shift to a more pass happy offense the Denver Broncos STILL managed to fumble the ball on rushing atts 12 times, 3rd worst in the NFL last year. Go figure. Would you like a lesson on what the word "garbage" means?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
        Are you to dense to realize that since Cutler came in at 2007 that we had a pass happy offense under Shanahan and Mcdaniels? :doh:
        I have enough density to realize that the Broncos drafts and FA's for RB's have been utterly worthless especially since 2007. Between 1999 and 2006 Shanny averaged over 2000+ rushing yards each season except for 1999 (1864) and 2001 (1877) which were the only 2 years Shanny ended with a non-winning/losing season in this time frame. The pass/rush att differential was a 51/49 split. When Cutler came on board the pass/rush att differential shifted to a 58/42 split and never again was Shanny able to put up 2000+ rushing yards (which also applies to 2009 and 2010 seasons, 58/42 split under McControlfreak. In Spite of this shift to a more pass happy offense the Denver Broncos STILL managed to fumble the ball on rushing atts 12 times, 3rd worst in the NFL last year. Go figure. Would you like a lesson on what the word "garbage" means?

Broncos Rushing yards past 4 years under pass happy attack that landed them into the 4-12 cellar, pass happy because the Broncos HAVE NO RUNNING GAME:

(2007) 1957 yds
        (2008) 1862 yds
        (2009) 1836 yds
        (2010) 1544 yds AND 12 fumbles on 398 attempts. Can you say G. A. R. B. A. G. E ?

Please, tell me exactly WHO is going to save the Broncos garbage rushing attack from tanking in 2011 again?
        Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 03-25-2011, 01:27 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

I have enough density to realize that the Broncos drafts and FA's for RB's have been utterly worthless especially since 2007. Between 1999 and 2006 Shanny averaged over 2000+ rushing yards each season except for 1999 (1864) and 2001 (1877) which were the only 2 years Shanny ended with a non-winning/losing season in this time frame. The pass/rush att differential was a 51/49 split. When Cutler came on board the pass/rush att differential shifted to a 58/42 split and never again was Shanny able to put up 2000+ rushing yards. In Spite of this shift to a more pass happy offense the Denver Broncos STILL managed to fumble the ball on rushing atts 12 times, 3rd worst in the NFL last year. Go figure. Would you like a lesson on what the word "garbage" means?
          The only reason you bring up the Broncos is so you don't have to accept, acknowwledge, and recognize the MONUMENTAL underachieving your team does. If you had to do that, then you would have to acknowledge that Norval and AJ may not be the best solution for your team.

I got a clue for you: GMs and Coaches aren't judged by beating ONE team. They are judged for CHAMPIONSHIPS. Your team has nothing.

But keep talking about my team to make yourself feel better.

Comment

I have enough density to realize...
            You posted the same thing twice genius...
            sigpic

Comment

Phillip Rivers would know about garbage. It's the only thing that ever comes out of his mouth.
              sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet
                so you are saying the broncos are a bunch of retards?
                We sure looked like it last year...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                  ...you don't have to accept, acknowwledge, and recognize the MONUMENTAL underachieving your team does. If you had to do that, then you would have to acknowledge that Norval and AJ may not be the best solution for your team.
                  and your monumental underachieving the past 5 years....what about that jhildey? What about 2008's monumental epic collapse after your teams 3+ game division lead when you were SUPPOSED TO WIN THE DIVISION AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS WITH A WINNING RECORD?

What about 2009's monumental epic collapse that sent SHOCK AND AWE WAVES THROUGHOUT THE NFL. Broncos started out 6-0 with a 3.5 game division lead and WERE SUPPOSED TO WIN THE DIVISION WITH A WINNING RECORD AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS yet completely and utterly FAILED TO LIVE UP TO EVERYONES EXPECTATIONS by winning only 2 games out of 10 the rest of the way and choked away all hopes of a winning season and making the playoffs LIKE EVERYONE PREDICTED THEM TO.

What about 2010's monumental epic FAIL? You are in complete and utter denial if you think that the Broncos were expected to win no more than 4 games in 2010 when in reality they were supposed to win at LEAST 8 or 9 games....but CERTAINLY no less than 2009.

For you to accept your teams monumental underachieving you would have to pull your head out of your *** and stop lying to yourself.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Looks like someone's iggy isn't working.

NEWSFLASH BOLTMAN*******

My team isn't good. They haven't been for some time now (since 05 AFCCG appearance). In 08 they were expected to be 8-8. Check. 09 much the same. Check.

2010 was brutal. This team has one more season of pathetic. I can acknowledge that and do all day long.

You should however be concerned about the closing window, possible depleting talent on the roster and the rise of the Chiefs.

Just sayin.

Comment

My team isn't good. They haven't been for some time now (since 05 AFCCG appearance). In 08 they were expected to be 8-8. Check. 09 much the same. Check.

Just sayin.
                      Your team hasn't done squat since the one and only face of the franchise retired. You had 1 decent year the last 12 where it was the only year you won the division and a lone playoff game. Broncos were expected to appear in the Super Bowl in 2005 and yet utterly collapsed. This was another monumental playoff collapse, the 4th mind you, in a row.

Have you ever wondered why no QB pre or post Elway ever did anything relevant whatsoever for the Broncos? Your team has severely underachieved the past 12 years sir, not just the past 5.

Quote of the year:

Comment

The only reason you bring up the Broncos is so you don't have to accept, acknowwledge, and recognize the MONUMENTAL underachieving your team does. If you had to do that, then you would have to acknowledge that Norval and AJ may not be the best solution for your team.

I got a clue for you: GMs and Coaches aren't judged by beating ONE team. They are judged for CHAMPIONSHIPS. Your team has nothing.

But keep talking about my team to make yourself feel better.
                        This from the biggest Donk troll on these boards whos every post in this section is about the Chargers...."Hey San Diego"...."Can AJ blah blah blah"...."If Philip Rivers blah blah blah" (just 3 topics started by you in the top of the smack section)....Trying to hide from the fact that your team sucks *** Jhilde??? Please dont ever accuse a Charger fan bringing up how bad your team is as trying to hide from anything.

Pot meet kettle.
                        Last edited by NFLfan..MLBzzzz; 03-30-2011, 12:32 AM.

Comment

I love it how you say our window is closing. Is yours so much more wide open? We have a proved QB who has atleast 6-8 more years left in the league. Our defense is younger then yours. A future HOF TE with another 5 years. And this thing called the draft that just like you we can use to replace whatever players may come n go.

So what "logical" reason can you give us that your so called window is more open then the Chargers? We aren't the one with a unproven QB, aging defense, switching defensive scheme yet again, and a entirely new staff.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
                            I love it how you say our window is closing. Is yours so much more wide open?
                            There it is again. Can any one of you sparkle fans have a serious dialogue about YOUR team without the constant deflection.

Fans of the other 3 AFCW teams seem to be able to do it.

Not to mention it is annoying when I have already stated my team sucks, will suck again this year, and THERE AREN'T LOFTY EXPECTATIONS FOR MY TEAM NOR HAVE THERE BEEN FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS RUNNING!!!!

We have a proved QB who has atleast 6-8 more years left in the league.
                            What exactly has Rivers proven?

Is he a hell of a QB in Nov and DEC? YEP. You bet. He is a beast in Nov and DEC.

Does he win at home? Yep. Not quite Matt Ryan % but you bet he wins at home.

However he also has shown maturity issues. He has shown he can't keep from his team starting slow. He has also shown a mixed bag of PO results.

YAY! He does have at least 8 more seasons (barring major injury). Great.

Our defense is younger then yours.
                            Yippee. As of right now your D is younger. Some good the #1 overall D was for you...right?

Weddle could be gone as others. I wouldn't be counting on that to remain the case.

Oh and then there is the little fact that you have a BRAND NEW DC. Remember the last time you had a DC? That was the last time you guys had your propoganda and excuse machine going. New Scheme. New coaches. Blah blah blah. We very well could, and probably expect you losers to cry about it again should your team under achieve yet again!

A future HOF TE with another 5 years.
                            Assuming he doesn't want a huge pay day. How many games did Gates play at TE this past season again?

And this thing called the draft that just like you we can use to replace whatever players may come n go.
                            Except it is easier to plug rookies in and play them from the get go when you are rebuilding and the expectations aren't too high. It is easier to do when your coach isn't on the hot seat.

So what "logical" reason can you give us that your so called window is more open then the Chargers?
                            You sure are dense. I never said my teams window was more open. My team doesn't even have a window yet. The Chiefs on the other hand do have the upper hand. They are younger. More stability on the coaching staff. They already took the division from you. They will be going into their 2nd year together.

Yours is closing because you lost Brees, LT, Merriman never came back (I TOLD YOU ALL HE WOULDN'T), and Weddle and VJ could be next.

At some point you will lose more talent than you can replace.

We aren't the one with a unproven QB, aging defense, switching defensive scheme yet again, and a entirely new staff.
                            Rivers was equally unproven at one point as was Brees. One had question about his mechanics and the other his height, background, arm and much more. I think they both turned out fine.

There simply isn't enough to judge Tebow by right now so trying to use him for the purposes of smack is silly.

Comment

Gates already got his payday. He will be fine doctors said he can fully recover from the foot injury he just needed rest. Our defense wasn't the reason we dent make the post season. If the special teams at like they did last year then yes we probably will miss the playoffs.

Comment

Gates already got his payday. He will be fine doctors said he can fully recover from the foot injury he just needed rest. Our defense wasn't the reason we dent make the post season. If the special teams at like they did last year then yes we probably will miss the playoffs.
                                Merriman was fine too, remember. Many insisted he would come back bigger, better, and faster.

Comment

Working...
                                X