When the chargers move...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When the chargers move...

What will happen to your song? that one san-dy egg-o chargers song.

just curious...

LOS AN GEL OUS..... CHARGERS

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

just curious...

They will just change the city

San-An-tonio Suuper CHaargers
    San-An-tonio Suuper CHaargers

dude in spandex will dance to it again with a cowboy hat on too make it even more "sthilly"

Thats what happens when you don't have enough fans in the entire state that care enough to take a temp tax increase to pay for the stadium.I am glad the state of colorado isn't so cheap.

California population 36,961,664 tight wads, 22.4 million of those cheapos in the greater LA/SD area. about 15 total Chargers fans in the great LA/SD area another 3 in N.California

Colorado population 5,024,748.. hmmm 5,024,700 of em Broncomaniacs
    Last edited by Beagle; 04-05-2011, 08:14 PM.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

San Antonio Super Ropers!

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
        San Antonio Super Ropers!
        I used to have that quote in my sig
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          I used to have that quote in my sig
          I remember

It will be fun watching them go back to being raider fans and acting as though they were raider fans the entire time.

On another note, it must be depressing knowing the other red headed step child of the division has been to more SB's recently.

Comment

They'll just pay the Village People to write another cheesy song for em'....or AJ will just arrange to have the words re-written to "LA Super Charguhs"! ..you know, to save money.
            sigpic
            Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

just curious...

will be replaced by nanana super chargers, na na na na super chargers charge!

and they'll keep dominating denver and denver fans can start to turn their bitterness towards another city lol

i'm all in favor of a move, by the way
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                will be replaced by nanana super chargers, na na na na super chargers charge!

and they'll keep dominating denver and denver fans can start to turn their bitterness towards another city lol

i'm all in favor of a move, by the way
                We'll always be in denver. And, we'll always kick your ass. Enjoy the short term power shift, we'll be back soon.

Comment

We'll always be in denver. And, we'll always kick your ass. Enjoy the short term power shift, we'll be back soon.
                  maybe when you cheat the salary cap again lol
                  sigpic

Comment

you guys say that every year like it is owed to you. let me tell you something, even if their is a power shift in the division right now.....it sure as hell isn't the broncos who are taking the power back.

unless by "soon" you are meaning 3+ years in the future.....and that is if your team takes no more steps back.

sorry, but your team just entered the cellar, you better learn to live with that for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
                      maybe when you cheat the salary cap again lol
                      At least my team can get that right. Your team is full of cheaters and roiders, a distinction worth noting as it provides an on the field advantage, and still can't win a SB let alone get to the AFCCG.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                        you guys say that every year like it is owed to you. let me tell you something, even if their is a power shift in the division right now.....it sure as hell isn't the broncos who are taking the power back.

unless by "soon" you are meaning 3+ years in the future.....and that is if your team takes no more steps back.

sorry, but your team just entered the cellar, you better learn to live with that for a while.
                        By soon i meant soon... could be next season could be the season after... we'll be back soon, enjoy it.

Comment

By soon i meant soon... could be next season could be the season after... we'll be back soon, enjoy it.
                          Yeah so long as we keep hearing basically the "wait till next year chant" from Donkey fans all things will be normal in the AFC West.

Comment

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
                            Yeah so long as we keep hearing basically the "wait till next year chant" from Donkey fans all things will be normal in the AFC West.
                            lol, charger fans have been saying that for 50+ years.

Comment

could be the season 5 years down the road......

when it happens next decade, you can say i told ya so!

Comment

Working...
                              X