No announcement yet.

Which scenario is worse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In all seriousness, it's obvious the second one is worse... look at the bottom line...

wins

Comment

Which is a worse scenario (past 5 years):

Division Record
      Broncos - 13-17, .433
      Chargers - 23-7, .767

Win-Loss Record
      Broncos - 36-44, .450
      Chargers - 55-25, .688

Playoff Record
      Broncos - No Show
      Chargers - 4 appearances (3-4 record)

Division Wins
      Broncos - 0
      Chargers - 4

Quarterbacks
      Broncos 3 - All Failures
      Chargers 1 - In Top 5 QB in NFL

Head Coaches
      Broncos 2- Both busts (on 3rd bust as we speak)
      Chargers 2 - Both Winning HC's

Expected to Make Playoffs
      Broncos - 2006 (failed), 2008 (failed after 3 game lead), 2009 (failed after 3.5 game lead)
      Chargers - 2006 (succeeded), 2007 (succeeded), 2009 (succeeded), 2010 (failed)

Expected to Advance in Playoffs
      Broncos - (LOL no shows choke artists)
      Chargers - 2006 (failed), 2007 (succeeded), 2009 (failed)

Expected to Advance to Super Bowl
      Broncos (forget about it - can't even make playoffs)
      Chargers - 2006 (failed)

Expected to WIN Super Bowl
      Broncos (ROFL)
      Chargers - 2006 (failed to advance)

Its very clear who failed to live up to their expectations here. 3+ game division leads 2 years in a row and the "puke puke choke choke...." Broncos failed to live up to the predictions of making the playoffs and taking the division after 2 HUGE leads in consecutive years the completely Collapsing setting new NFL collapse records.

Folks, anyone in their right mind (except for jhil which he NEVER is for starting completely ignorant threads like this where even his own bretheren have called him out) would take the Chargers problems over the Broncos problems the past 5 years in a heart beat.

Clearly Jhilde has lost his mind starting these worthless threads trying to make the Chargers appear worse than his own garbage team who has no hope of putting together a winning season any time soon let alone make the playoffs. This jhilde dude finds comfort and solace in the playoff failures of the Chargers for not making the Super Bowl while he deliberately ignores his own teams MASSIVE failures and expectations and hype that the Broncos never lived up.

Jhilde is so obsessed with the Chargers playoffs bumbles that ignores his own complete garbage basement teams current state. Whatever makes you sleep at night jhildey boy. You know damn well you would take our situation the past 5 years and Rivers going into 2011 any day over your garbage teams circumstances.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
        Which is a worse scenario (past 5 years):

Division Record
        Broncos - 13-17, .433
        Chargers - 23-7, .767

Win-Loss Record
        Broncos - 36-44, .450
        Chargers - 55-25, .688

Playoff Record
        Broncos - No Show
        Chargers - 4 appearances (3-4 record)

Division Wins
        Broncos - 0
        Chargers - 4

Quarterbacks
        Broncos 3 - All Failures
        Chargers 1 - In Top 5 QB in NFL

Head Coaches
        Broncos 2- Both busts (on 3rd bust as we speak)
        Chargers 2 - Both Winning HC's

Expected to Make Playoffs
        Broncos - 2006 (failed), 2008 (failed after 3 game lead), 2009 (failed after 3.5 game lead)
        Chargers - 2006 (succeeded), 2007 (succeeded), 2009 (succeeded), 2010 (failed)

Expected to Advance in Playoffs
        Broncos - (LOL no shows choke artists)
        Chargers - 2006 (failed), 2007 (succeeded), 2009 (failed)

Expected to Advance to Super Bowl
        Broncos (forget about it - can't even make playoffs)
        Chargers - 2006 (failed)

Expected to WIN Super Bowl
        Broncos (ROFL)
        Chargers - 2006 (failed to advance)

Its very clear who failed to live up to their expectations here. 3+ game division leads 2 years in a row and the "puke puke choke choke...." Broncos failed to live up to the predictions of making the playoffs and taking the division after 2 HUGE leads in consecutive years the completely Collapsing setting new NFL collapse records.

Folks, anyone in their right mind (except for jhil which he NEVER is for starting completely ignorant threads like this where even his own bretheren have called him out) would take the Chargers problems over the Broncos problems the past 5 years in a heart beat.

Clearly Jhilde has lost his mind starting these worthless threads trying to make the Chargers appear worse than his own garbage team who has no hope of putting together a winning season any time soon let alone make the playoffs. This jhilde dude finds comfort and solace in the playoff failures of the Chargers for not making the Super Bowl while he deliberately ignores his own teams MASSIVE failures and expectations and hype that the Broncos never lived up.

Jhilde is so obsessed with the Chargers playoffs bumbles that ignores his own complete garbage basement teams current state. Whatever makes you sleep at night jhildey boy. You know damn well you would take our situation the past 5 years and Rivers going into 2011 any day over your garbage teams circumstances.
        I'd rather eat belly button lint, than be a Charger fan. :thumb:

Especially if it meant I had to be like you every day for the rest of my life
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
          I'd rather eat belly button lint, than be a Charger fan. :thumb:

Especially if it meant I had to be like you every day for the rest of my life
          Wow, you would?

Quote of the year:

Comment

It depends on how long you hold on to things in the sports world.

If your team is really bad, your agony ends before Halloween. Then you're numb and only pay attention to single games instead of the actual season. I agonized WAY MORE over the Raiders blowing games this year than anything they did the 7 years prior.

If you cry, sweat and bleed with your team as they play below their expectations while teasing you into thinking they'll put it together for a huge playoff run, which they don't, you carry it with you throughout the offseason. I experienced this scenario in football with the 1995 Raiders and in baseball with the Yankees of the entire decade of 1the 1980s I still wonder what would've been for the Raiders in 1994-1996, especially 1995. The Yankees won more games than any team in the 80s but only made (and lost) the World Series one year, 1981.

Wouldas, Couldas and Shouldas > Oh Wells.
            Underachieving is far worse. It lasts longer.

Comment

Working...
            X