A bit of sanity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of sanity

Only a fool from Broncoland will talk smak on this site. The Donks have suk'd for a long time now. Chill meatheads. Let's win a few meaningful games.

Oh, and by the way. Phil Rivers is the best QB in the AFCW (and I've been a Bronco fan longer than all of you).

Get over P-Riv hate.

Originally posted by ledboots1956 View Post
    Only a fool from Broncoland will talk smak on this site. The Donks have suk'd for a long time now. Chill meatheads. Let's win a few meaningful games.

Oh, and by the way. Phil Rivers is the best QB in the AFCW (and I've been a Bronco fan longer than all of you).

Get over P-Riv hate.
    Good luck with that. The meatheads won't listen to you. Meatheads will be meatheads and keep on flapping their loose loser lips rather than sticking a donk in it and doing something meaningful before spewing spillage.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
      Good luck with that. The meatheads won't listen to you. Meatheads will be meatheads and keep on flapping their loose loser lips rather than sticking a donk in it and doing something meaningful before spewing spillage.
      I'll come back to this post after Tebow makes it to the probowl dolt fan. Or should I say LA Chargers fans.
      sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post
        I'll come back to this post after Tebow makes it to the probowl dolt fan. Or should I say LA Chargers fans.
        just call them what they are...san diego neutler fans...sans rings lol BLAM BLAM :wave:
        sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

you will be waiting a while i think.

Comment

Of course Tebow can make it to the Pro Bowl, infact I'm sure he has the hook up for tickets to get the best seat in the house.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              you will be waiting a while i think.
              Not as long as I'll have to wait to even see Phillip Rivers in the Super Bowl.
              sigpic

Comment

Get over P-Riv hate.

Haha ok BoltMan in disguise!

If you've been a Bronco fan for so long, you are obviously pretty old....

Meaning you wouldn't say suk'd or use P-Riv?

Old fans are more respectful than calling their own team Donks or fellow fans meatheads.

Nice try though buddy!

(ps nobody argues Phillip Rivers being the best QB in the AFCW)

Comment

Get over P-Riv hate.
                  You remind me of RaiderJoe.
                  sigpic

Comment

Get over P-Riv hate.
                    lol you're no Broncos fan and I doubt you have even been alive as long as I have been a Broncos fan
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Not as long as I'll have to wait to even see Phillip Rivers in the Super Bowl.
                      at least rivers has a chance at a superbowl, tebow will be lucky to become the starter let alone be good enough to be a probowler.

Comment

no rival fan will ever get over the rivers hate because 'some' people still diss elway sometimes, and marino, and even montana (the best qb ever)

it's always going to happen, no getting around it
                        sigpic

Comment

Tebow probowl....what year?
                          Please don't say next year or you'll look really really foolish.

Actually don't say any year because only real QB's make the probowl.

Quote of the year:

Comment

...aaand having looked at this thread just now, I was reminded why I never even look at the smack board any more... gone to the dogs completely!
                            Manning Fatigue (noun): The act of being sick as hell of watching a HOF qb take half of forever to decide what to do and just wishing he'd make up his mind.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              at least rivers has a chance at a superbowl, tebow will be lucky to become the starter let alone be good enough to be a probowler.
                              Not really. He is the Dan Marino of my time. Good but chokes in the PO's. Like against the Jets. That was the ultimate definition of choking. Anyone with 2 eyes can admit that. :thumb:

:orton: won't be that hard to beat out because he is serviceable at best and awful at the worst. If Cutler can be a probowler Tebow can be a probowler at the least.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X