lol parcells doesnt think rivers is a "blue chip qb"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol parcells doesnt think rivers is a "blue chip qb"

He was naming qbs that were bust then solid starters and named phillip rivers as one then he named elway, manning, and marino as blue chippers. Chargers think they have a top 5 qb parcells doesn't seem to agree lol

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
    He was naming qbs that were bust then solid starters and named phillip rivers as one then he named elway, manning, and marino as blue chippers. Chargers think they have a top 5 qb parcells doesn't seem to agree lol
    They don't have a top 5 QB.

Top 5 is..

1- Peyton
    2- Brady
    3- Rodgers
    4- Brees
    5- Big Ben

Comment

^^^i agree

Comment

Chargers fan in 3.2.1.....

The Broncos where 4-12 and for the past five years they have not had a playoff run. Insert some worthless stat after!

Don't forget Eli JK..
        "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by Eddiemac730 View Post
          Chargers fan in 3.2.1.....

The Broncos where 4-12 and for the past five years they have not had a playoff run. Insert some worthless stat after!

Don't forget Eli JK..
          I'll add..

Tebow is a bust after 3 games

Elway doesn't know what he's doing

Rivers owns the Broncos

Boltman makes a new thread

Blah, blah, blah.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
            I'll add..

Rivers owns the Broncos

Blah, blah, blah.

We own the AFC West and have had the best team in football for the past five years.

The Broncos wish they can have our success in the regular season.
            "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

I'll add..

Rivers owns the Broncos

Blah, blah, blah.
              I'll even add to this.

This delusional Donk fan is obsessed with the Chargers!
              sigpic

Comment

At least Phillip Rivers has a chance at being a top 5 QB some day!

I already know Tebow will suck! Donks Donks Donks Donks Donks!

*My best impersonation

Comment

Damn you guys are good.... we don't even need charger fans, we can act like them!

Comment

They don't have a top 5 QB.

Top 5 is..

1- Peyton
                    2- Brady
                    3- Rodgers
                    4- Brees
                    5- Big Ben
                    These guys agree too!

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/pos...l-quarterbacks

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
                      first of all post a link, until then you have no credibility.

second of all, if he didn't put rivers in the same category as elway, manning, and marino....how exactly does that mean he doesn't think he is a top 5 QB in the league today?

i don't think anyone would put him in the same breath as any of those guys who are/were among the best to ever play the game.

unless you are implying that chargers fans think rivers is top 5 all time, i don't think i have ever seen anyone say that.

move along, nothing to see here but just another reach for smack.

oh and by the way.....

like i have always said, pretty much everyone has rivers between 4-6 right now, he is top 5 in the league and everyone knows it except for you donk fans who hate his guts and are biased in your opinion because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kno-Sean View Post
                        5 of them have him at #6 and 3 of them have him at #5....yes, he is so far from being a top 5 QB in the league ROFL!

haters gonna hate, enjoy tebow, orton, or whatever QB that is inferior to rivers that you will have. :thumb:

Comment

also, how come eli is ranked 9th yet has a ring? that is kind of contradictory to what so many of you say regarding rivers and his lack of rings.

considering that, i don't agree ben should be ranked ahead of rivers either. ben isn't a top 5 player at his position just because he has 2 rings.

if that was true then shouldn't eli be #5?

neither of them should be top 5 but Ben definitely is still better than eli at least.

Comment

these guys all agree rivers is absolutely an elite QB.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...chise-Chargers

:paper:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              first of all post a link, until then you have no credibility.

second of all, if he didn't put rivers in the same category as elway, manning, and marino....how exactly does that mean he doesn't think he is a top 5 QB in the league today?

i don't think anyone would put him in the same breath as any of those guys who are/were among the best to ever play the game.

unless you are implying that chargers fans think rivers is top 5 all time, i don't think i have ever seen anyone say that.

move along, nothing to see here but just another reach for smack.

oh and by the way.....

like i have always said, pretty much everyone has rivers between 4-6 right now, he is top 5 in the league and everyone knows it except for you donk fans who hate his guts and are biased in your opinion because of it.
                              5 of them have him at #6 and 3 of them have him at #5....yes, he is so far from being a top 5 QB in the league ROFL!

haters gonna hate, enjoy tebow, orton, or whatever QB that is inferior to rivers that you will have. :thumb:
                              also, how come eli is ranked 9th yet has a ring? that is kind of contradictory to what so many of you say regarding rivers and his lack of rings.

considering that, i don't agree ben should be ranked ahead of rivers either. ben isn't a top 5 player at his position just because he has 2 rings.

if that was true then shouldn't eli be #5?

neither of them should be top 5 but Ben definitely is still better than eli at least.
                              these guys all agree rivers is absolutely an elite QB.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-networ...chise-Chargers

:paper:
                              At least you aren't sensitive about it.
                              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X