• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    At least you aren't sensitive about it.
    cp to you as soon as I can.
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      They don't have a top 5 QB.

Top 5 is..

1- Peyton
      2- Brady
      3- Rodgers
      4- Brees
      5- Big Ben
      Its hard to argue with that top 5 list. Rivers is where he is at #6....I wonder where Tebow fit on that list??? Well i'm sure he'd atleast make the bottom 5 list of starters.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
        Its hard to argue with that top 5 list. Rivers is where he is at #6....I wonder where Tebow fit on that list??? Well i'm sure he'd atleast make the bottom 5 list of starters.
        LOL, funny guy, no one said anything about Tebow except you Charger fans who bring him up 24/7.

Comment

I think you guys are not understanding what the term "Blue Chip Player" means.

It's a term given to draft prospects, not current professional athletes. I'm sure Parcells was referring to what those players were considered at the time of their drafts. Rivers had some issues that needed ironing out/refining as many rookies do, but he was a good QB none the less coming out of college. Elway, Manning etc. were can't miss "Blue Chip" guys with no known issues and were expected to have immediate high level play at the pro level.

Rivers has solidified himself as one of the best playing right now. Top 5, top 8, 10 whatever. Anyone questioning that is kidding themselves.

Unfortunately for him and Charger fans everywhere, he still has to play against the QB's that are better than him in the playoffs
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
            At least you aren't sensitive about it.
            i am not sensitive about it, i just like pointing out how biased by hate so many of you are around here.

care to Tell me why i am wrong or are you just trolling?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              i am not sensitive about it, i just like pointing out how biased by hate so many of you are around here.

When did i say you were wrong? what do you expect on an opposing teams smack board that we are going to gush like schoolgirls over a division rivals quarterback? of course we are going to pick at every little flaw we can find. oh and, BLAM!BLAM!
              I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by themadfanatic View Post
                He was naming qbs that were bust then solid starters and named phillip rivers as one then he named elway, manning, and marino as blue chippers. Chargers think they have a top 5 qb parcells doesn't seem to agree lol
                LOL, who gives a rip. Parcels is the coaches equivalent of Farve telling everyone "I'm done with the NFL" then rears his crater face somewhere.
                He's also the biggest jokester around, very witty joking type dude. I take what he says with a grain of salt. I mean the dude made a "your mamma" joke during a poker game and look at what happened:

A handful of Dolphin defenders were on hand at Parcells’ home for a bi-weekly poker game first founded in November. Witnesses say all was calm until strong safety Yeremiah Bell ribbed the host about his waistline, wondering aloud if Parcells used Cape Canaveral’s discarded Space Shuttle O-Rings as belts. Several of those on hand laughed at the comment. Even Parcells reportedly chuckled, before responding, “Yo momma’s so fat, she eats Wheat Thicks.

A hush then fell over the room, before Bell rose to his feet, flipped the table onto its side, and made a beeline for Parcells. No blows were exchanged, as the All-Pro safety was intercepted by newly anointed nose tackle Randy Starks and several of Parcells’ miniature pugs. ”

http://thebottlenose.wordpress.com/2...parks-outrage/

I mean do you really seriously think Rivers gives a flying rip about what Parcels...Bill "fricking" Parcels" thinks about him? What Parcels thinks about Rivers being or not being a blue chip makes no difference whatsoever to Rivers top 5 elite status in the NFL right now and certainly does not change the fact that the Broncos are one of the worst garbage teams in the NFL.

Typical donkey fan: He-haw. Bill Parcels said Rivers is not blue chip so he sucks - He Haw he-haw

Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 04-27-2011, 02:50 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

you are wrong because the whole point is bill parcells thoughts that he gave last night on tv, and gave what other people think.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky The Sun Devil View Post
                    you are wrong because the whole point is bill parcells thoughts that he gave last night on tv, and gave what other people think.
                    Scour the internet and find me 5 credible sources that claim Rivers is not a top 5 elite QB right now in the NFL. LOL, you can't.

And no, chubby boy flat tire Bill "flipping" Parcels opinion is not credible by any stretch of the imagination.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

Rivers has solidified himself as one of the best playing right now. Top 5, top 8, 10 whatever. Anyone questioning that is kidding themselves.
                      good to see a denver fan who can use logic
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X