Real QB busts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real QB busts

Haha you Charger and Raider fans should really know about QB busts. LOL!

"Don't talk to me!!! Knock it off!!!!!!"

Yah Tebow is definitely bad for this team. Lmao haha such a good video.

Thank you NFL.com for exposing what true QB busts look like. Maybe that will knock some sense into people out there already wanting to say Tebow is a bust lol.

http://www.nfl.com/
    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Your obsession with Tebow is gettin' to be a little much there...

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
      He's not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
        Still better than being a raiders fan though, am i right?????

you love my sig.
        :orton:

Comment

Originally posted by broncoFan! View Post

Thank you NFL.com for exposing what true QB busts look like. Maybe that will knock some sense into people out there already wanting to say Tebow is a bust lol.

http://www.nfl.com/
          first of all, tebow isn't a bust after only one season, especially at the QB position.

tebow could never be the bust that those guys were, even if he doesn't start another game.

see, you actually have to have high expectation and be drafted first or second overall to be considered one of the worst busts of all time.

tebow is a developmental QB, the expectations were never high for him to begin with.

also, i fail to see how the fact that the chargers and raider have had the two worst busts makes tebow good for you team?

you're a weird guy, Ace.

Comment

yeah tebow could NEVER be a bust on the level of leaf

or even jamarcus

tebow's stats were actually not that bad given that he started 3 games at the end of a season

the guy hasn't even had a full training camp as the #1 qb, he hasn't even started a season as a #1 qb

it's literally impossible for him to be as big a bust as leaf or jamarcus, partially due to the fact no one ever thought he'd even go that high in the draft, as those other 2 guys.
            sigpic

Comment

I don't recall any Raider fan saying Tim Tebow is a bust. Please slobber over him to those that dispute this yet to be settled label.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

you love my sig.
                Not when you're past season is your username reversed. :orton:

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                  I don't recall any Raider fan saying Tim Tebow is a bust. Please slobber over him to those that dispute this yet to be settled label.
                  Yeah, I know right....

Not when you're past season is your username reversed. :orton:
                  LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post

you love my sig.

My thoughts exactly. ^^^. =D

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    first of all, tebow isn't a bust after only one season, especially at the QB position.

tebow could never be the bust that those guys were, even if he doesn't start another game.

see, you actually have to have high expectation and be drafted first or second overall to be considered one of the worst busts of all time.

tebow is a developmental QB, the expectations were never high for him to begin with.

also, i fail to see how the fact that the chargers and raider have had the two worst busts makes tebow good for you team?

you're a weird guy, Ace.
                    So if he's not going to be a bust why do you guys give him so much crap? Saying that a mediocre/awful QB like :orton: is better then him, or "TEBOW'S not fit to be a franchise QB", or "He won't make it to the probowl for a long time lol.

For all the trash you talked about us drafting Newton b/c Tebow "Isn't the answer" you sure don't seem to know your QB's.

Tebow has developed. He basically sat out his rookie year. It's time to play him. He has 1 year of experience and learning from :orton: and what NOT to do.

My point about the QB busts is that no matter how bad Tebow does he will not be as bad as any lame brain QB's that you guys have ever drafted lol. Give the kid a freaking chance lol.

Oh and for people that are saying that Tebow is a bust lol check out any one of Boltheads threads basically lol.
                    Last edited by broncoFan!; 04-28-2011, 07:44 PM.
                    sigpic

"Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer...."

Comment

Well duh! In order for him to be a bust it'd have to be just the head and shoulders. Clearly the statue is of his whole body so no, he's not a bust.

Comment

Working...
                      X