Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who is the favorite to win the division at this point?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who is the favorite to win the division at this point?

i know players still need to be signed and what not but at this point, who do you feel will win the division and why?

i feel the chargers will take it because i am a homer and i feel they have the best QB, defense, offense, and probably the best roster. although the chiefs roster looks pretty good too.
    Broncos
    25.98%
    Chargers
    34.65%
    Chiefs
    30.71%
    Raiders
    8.66%

man i wanna say sd

not just because it's my team, but because i think kc had more of a collapse down the stretch than we did, because denver's rebuilding and has bigger question marks, and because nnamdi's on the move

but.....i've gotta see how our run D performs vs oakland to feel like it's a safe bet
    sigpic

Comment

I'll let you know this time tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
        man i wanna say sd

not just because it's my team, but because i think kc had more of a collapse down the stretch than we did, because denver's rebuilding and has bigger question marks, and because nnamdi's on the move

but.....i've gotta see how our run D performs vs oakland to feel like it's a safe bet
        well that takes all the fun out of predicting who will win it.

Comment

I'll guess KC.

But like last year, it's going to be very competitive. Both SD & OR in it till the end.

Sadly, my Broncos come in last again. At least our record won't be as crappy.
          I'll be happy to let Tebow gain a year of experience.

Comment

I'd say KC.
            Not that I'm too biased against SD or Oakland, but I'd say SD is a very close second. Very close.
            sigpic

Comment

Gotta go with San Diego. But it'll be close with KC.

Nothing against KC, just have a gut feeling the chargers will pull it out.
              sigpic

Comment

I went with KC but that could change to the Raiders if they make just a couple of smart moves in FA.

That would be asking alot of the Raiders doubling the amount of smart moves they have made in FA since 2003 in one short off season but even a blind squirl finds a nut.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Obviously FA will have a lot to do with it, but I'm torn between
                  OK, KC, and SD so much that I can't even really vote.

I would say KC just due to last year and that I think the team has
                  improved this year since last, but our schedule is brutal so I'm at
                  a loss.
                  Club Leader: Robert Griffin III > Andrew Luck

^^^Get used to it.^^^

Comment

KC. They have the Offense, but just like the rest of the West, no D. The whole Division will be down again, and KC will most likely be the only team with 9 or more wins, but will be 1 and done in the playoffs again.

I remember the days when the West would have THREE 10 win teams and send two to the playoffs quite regularly!
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

It is San Diego's division to lose.

As they clearly showed last year.
                      sigpic

Comment

I will have to go with KC on this one they seemed to get better so far with what they aquired I just don't think SD did enough to take it from them this year.

Adopted Broncos:
                        (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                        (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                        (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                        Adopted posters:
                        Everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                          KC. They have the Offense, but just like the rest of the West, no D. The whole Division will be down again, and KC will most likely be the only team with 9 or more wins, but will be 1 and done in the playoffs again.
                          So, what you are saying here is the Chargers will win only 8 games MAX in 2011, correct? This would be going backwards and out of the playoffs again just as Bronco fans have been hoping and praying for the past 5 years. Wishful thinking Ax.

I remember the days when the West would have THREE 10 win teams and send two to the playoffs quite regularly!
                          Really, THREE 10 wins team in the west huh, well if you know your Football history its only happened twice in this division, and thats going back to 86 and 84 when the Seahawks were in the division. You mean 2 10 win teams, right?

If so those days ended in 2005 sir.
                          Besides, what good did it do for Denver to show up in the playoffs as the 2nd team from the division in 2000, 2003, and 2004 when they were a complete and total embarassment to this division by getting absolutely hammered in the playoffs going 1-and-done each and every time?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                            So, what you are saying here is the Chargers will win only 8 games MAX in 2011, correct? This would be going backwards and out of the playoffs again just as Bronco fans have been hoping and praying for the past 5 years. Wishful thinking Ax.

Really, THREE 10 wins team in the west huh, well if you know your Football history its only happened twice in this division, and thats going back to 86 and 84 when the Seahawks were in the division. You mean 2 10 win teams, right?

If so those days ended in 2005 sir.
                            Besides, what good did it do for Denver to show up in the playoffs as the 2nd team from the division in 2000, 2003, and 2004 when they were a complete and total embarassment to this division by getting absolutely hammered in the playoffs going 1-and-done each and every time?
                            lol you had to get that info of the web because you sure don't remember it.

We have sent 3 teams to the playoffs 4 times and had 3 or 4 teams(when the seahawks were still in the division like you ever saw them play and afc west game ) compete for the afc west all season long back when the west was a good division. You wouldn't know that because the only times the Chargers have been relevant is when the rest of the division wasn't competitive and you have only been a fan since 2004/2006. You are welcome for the reality check.
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              lol you had to get that info of the web because you sure don't remember it.

We have sent 3 teams to the playoffs 4 times and had 3 or 4 teams(when the seahawks were still in the division like you ever saw them play and afc west game ) compete for the afc west all season long back when the west was a good division. You wouldn't know that because the only times the Chargers have been relevant is when the rest of the division wasn't competitive and you have only been a fan since 2004/2006. You are welcome for the reality check.
                              These are your exact words:

Go look it up if you think I'm lying. Its only happened twice in the 80's when the Seahawks were in the division. It didn't happen on a regular basis. Two 10+ win teams yes, not three. I win.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                              X