ThankYou Josh Mcdaniels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThankYou Josh Mcdaniels!

for absolutely ruining the broncos organization, you have made that franchise into the laughing stock of the NFL. :clap:

not only did you turn the broncos team into one of the worst in the NFL, you drafted tebow who brought with him the drama and controversy that helped put them over the top as being the true laughing stock of the NFL.

so thank you MCD! thanks for giving us some entertainment here in smack, thanks for giving me a reason to point and laugh at that embarrassment of a team that you orchestrated.

Last edited by baphamet; 08-07-2011, 05:10 PM.

And thank you for showing up right on schedule for your BLAM BLAM lol roflmao

Elway and company will paste another Blam on the trophy board, and get the damage joshy poo did all undone real nice like, and the neuts can't seem to get that nasty never won a sb monkey off their backs...lol :wave:
    sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Would you agree McD is a bust as a HC and will never be a Hc again?

I now call him McLeaf.

Quote of the year:

Comment

shouldn't you have done this thread like 8 months ago?
        Now go get your shine box

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          for absolutely ruining the broncos organization, you have made that franchise into the laughing stock of the NFL. :clap:

not only did you turn the broncos team into one of the worst in the NFL, you drafted tebow who brought with him the drama and controversy that helped put them over the top as being the true laughing stock of the NFL.

so thank you MCD! thanks for giving us some entertainment here in smack, thanks for giving me a reason me point and laugh at that embarrassment of a team that you orchestrated.

Dont be too hard on the guy.....He drafted the most popular 3rd string QB ever!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jc13 View Post
            shouldn't you have done this thread like 8 months ago?
            the broncos were coming off a bad season 8 months ago but they were not the laughing stock they are now with all the tebow drama.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
              Would you agree McD is a bust as a HC and will never be a Hc again?

I now call him McLeaf.
              No, he'll be a very good head coach some day.
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                No, he'll be a very good head coach some day.
                as long as his power is limited he has a chance yes. then again, lets see how he does outside of the patriots organization.

if he has success then he has a great chance at getting another shot some day.

almost every coach has failed before becoming great, even belichick. but not too many have failed on a level as epic as that. lol

i don't know if a coach could derail a franchise more if he tried.

Comment

so thank you MCD! thanks for giving us some entertainment here in smack, thanks for giving me a reason me point and laugh at that embarrassment of a team that you orchestrated.

I feel the same way about Norv Turner
                  "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by theshiverman View Post
                    I feel the same way about Norv Turner
                    you think the chargers are the laughing stock of the NFL because of norv?

Comment

you think the chargers are the laughing stock of the NFL because of norv?
                      Hell yes they are, it's just a SLOWER ride into mediocraty with him. Defend Mr. Turkey neck all you want, the SD Chargers will NEVER win a Super Bowl with him as Coach!
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                        Hell yes they are, it's just a SLOWER ride into mediocraty with him. Defend Mr. Turkey neck all you want, the SD Chargers will NEVER win a Super Bowl with him as Coach!
                        umm sorry but no, nobody is laughing about the chargers. just because you hate them and they own your pathetic team lately doesn't make them the laughing stock of the NFL like the broncos are.

Comment

umm sorry but no, nobody is laughing about the chargers. just because you hate them and they own your pathetic team lately doesn't make them the laughing stock of the NFL like the broncos are.
                          True the only time I laugh at the Chargers is when a bunch of analyst anoint them pre-season superbowl winners. Which isn't really there fault.
                          sigpic
                          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                            True the only time I laugh at the Chargers is when a bunch of analyst anoint them pre-season superbowl winners. Which isn't really there fault.
                            analysts label a handful of teams that every offseason

the only thing you should ever look at is vegas
                            sigpic

Comment

I wish he could stayed our OC. He sucked as a head coach his first time around and so did most coaches but that hasn't stopped them from getting a job again later so with that said we have not seen the last of McD as a head coach.

Also is it true that the niners wanted him as a head coach after they fired Singletary?

Comment

Working...
                              X