Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Tebow the most overated 3rd string QB ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is Tebow the most overated 3rd string QB ever?

I think its sad how much attention Tebow is getting when he clearly is nothing more than a practice squad QB

Ummm well I'm not a Tebow lover like most people around here, but he is better than a practice squad QB, and he is actually listed as the 2nd string QB.

So your thread is:
    sigpic
    Adopted Broncos:
    EmmanuelSanders

Comment

this guy is trolling all over the place.

Comment

I mean he is second string...
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

He's trying to say that at best tebow is a 3rd string MAYBE.

lol, dumb post is dumb.

Comment

This thread is fail on many levels.
            Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
            sigpic

Comment

I really dont get how people watch Tebow play and say he's awful lol

Comment

Someone needs to explain to this guy what the purpose of a smack talk section is.....

You don't go buy guns to shoot your own family....well, not at least if you're right in the head.
                sigpic
                Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

sigpic
                  Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

why are "Guests" allowed to post?

when did that happen?
                    sigpic

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      this guy is trolling all over the place.
                      Yeah, I noticed it too.

What bronco fan, would go to the smack section, and rip on even the backup QB.

Something tells me this is BoltChild again.
                      sigpic

Comment

Tebow

I saw Tebow play last year as we don't have the benefit of the latest updates down here in Australia. I'm just starting to enjoy the game and getting in to it and from what I saw of his in 2010 he seemed to be struggling. Orton on the other hand wasn't doing to bad. The latest game against Dallas however must've been a real shocker. To lose by one point to me indicates that the Bronco's are on their way up. Whether its because of Fox's influence or whether because the team has finally decided to put in 2011 is looking much better.

I'm really praying that at the very least they make it to the play offs and I don't care whether its with Tebow or Orton.

Jazman1

Comment

Its funny

Because hes 2nd string

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                            Someone needs to explain to this guy what the purpose of a smack talk section is.....

You don't go buy guns to shoot your own family....well, not at least if you're right in the head.
                            nothing wrong with smacking your own team, i do it on occasion even being the homer that i am.

Comment

Look I gotta admit it's really upsetting to your team getting hammered week after week. I can understand last season with Josh McDANIELS in charge. He had a lot to answer for but now with the Silver Fox at the helm and Elway in the background maybe things will change. You have to admit losing to Dallas by one point even though it was a loss it was still good to see the Broncos get there and take the game to Dallas.

Comment

Working...
                              X