Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is Tebow the most overated 3rd string QB ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dayvboy View Post
    ......./sigh

ok lets just get back to the original comment, which wasnt even to you
    you know as well as i do that tebow was touted as the starter and has
    fallen to 3rd string. i wasnt even bashing tebow or the fact that denver
    actually traded up to get him in the 1st round

moving on

i was commenting on the statement that tebow was on the 3rd string just
    to see how ppl reacted. and still i say thats absurd. if you argue that then
    your just being a homer

and third it is call again, its a play the way radio hosts say goodbye to an
    asinine caller as they hang up on them in mid sentence. and yes talk radio
    still exists today. sorry to see you dont enjoy mike and mike or colin cowherd
    on espn radio

anyway have a good day and enjoy football
    I listen to Mike and Mike, and Rome, and the local show "The Fan" every day
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
      I listen to Mike and Mike, and Rome, and the local show "The Fan" every day
      this explains A LOT

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        this explains A LOT
        It's ESPN radio dude. It's the only Sports station on the radio here.

What do you listen to? The local corn report?
        sigpic

Comment

It's ESPN radio dude. It's the only Sports station on the radio here.

What do you listen to? The local corn report?
          thats right, one of them is a donko fan too. i gotta put up with a lot of donkey talk and he is even more pessimistic about tebow than i am, he wants the guy off the team asap.

but at least it is legit sports talk not outlandish BS that those dudes just say to get ratings.

Rome isn't bad though, as long as you can except the fact it isn't really sports talk other than the interviews, which i do like.

mike greenburg and colin cowher are terrible IMO

Comment

thats right, one of them is a donko fan too. i gotta put up with a lot of donkey talk and he is even more pessimistic about tebow than i am, he wants the guy off the team asap.

but at least it is legit sports talk not outlandish BS that those dudes just say to get ratings.

Rome isn't bad though, as long as you can except the fact it isn't really sports talk other than the interviews, which i do like.

mike greenburg and colin cowher are terrible IMO
            Most of the day it's background noise. I like "The Drive" most of the time, (the local sports show). It has Alfred Williams and Mark Schlereth on it so it's definitely slanted towards the Broncos, but I respect Marks opinions and he lays it out there most of the time.

And I know what it's like to be in enemy territory. I spent 8 years IN SD remember?
            sigpic

Comment

Most of the day it's background noise. I like "The Drive" most of the time, (the local sports show). It has Alfred Williams and Mark Schlereth on it so it's definitely slanted towards the Broncos, but I respect Marks opinions and he lays it out there most of the time.

And I know what it's like to be in enemy territory. I spent 8 years IN SD remember?
              lol this area is actually more chiefs country than broncos, but it has a mixture of the two and they spend most the time talking about those two teams.

not only that but the same radio station plays all the raiders games for some unknown reason, at least it did last year.

i swear they do it just to torment me.

but yeah, i would even take that broncos show you are talking about over some of that crap on ESPN, i just want real sports talk, not outlandish BS.

i get enough of that here.

Comment

lol this area is actually more chiefs country than broncos, but it has a mixture of the two and they spend most the time talking about those two teams.

not only that but the same radio station plays all the raiders games for some unknown reason, at least it did last year.

i swear they do it just to torment me.

but yeah, i would even take that broncos show you are talking about over some of that crap on ESPN, i just want real sports talk, not outlandish BS.

i get enough of that here.
                Well if you're ever curious, it's on 104.3 the fan. You can listen to them on the internet. They come on at 4. If you ever wanna hear what locals are talking about the Broncos. lol

I'm sure BOLTMAN will be all over it
                sigpic

Comment

Well if you're ever curious, it's on 104.3 the fan. You can listen to them on the internet. They come on at 4. If you ever wanna hear what locals are talking about the Broncos. lol

I'm sure BOLTMAN will be all over it
                  well those shows still talk about my huskers More than anything else, so it is still very tolerable.

one of them is Hilarius, they make fun of the homers to their face basically. i gotta say, as myopic as the broncos fan base is, the huskers fan base definitely rivals them lol

i guess that is what getting spoiled by championships does to some fans.

Comment

Working...
                  X