Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broncos 2011 Season Predictions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Broncos 2011 Season Predictions

    Ok Donks,

    How many games do you think you'll win this year?

    Name the teams you think you'll beat.

    Will your defense improve?

    Where will they rank both on points and yards? (don't forget how much you stank last year ranked #32 last year in both categories)

    Here what I think is going to happen:

    Broncos 4-12 Again

    Broncos Rank #30 on defense

    Complete Choke job (repeat) of past 5 years and no playoffs.

    Sorry donk fans, in spite of both Elway and Fox using hair color die to get rid of their washed up grey look (especially Fox), Elway will become and expert at the "donklich maneuver" by practicing on Fox throughout the season.

    Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 08-19-2011, 12:12 PM.

    Quote of the year:


  • #2
    Broncos defense won't be ranked in the top 20 on points or yards this year.

    Sig bet anyone?

    Quote of the year:

    Comment


    • #3
      I assume, Boltman, by your alias, that you're a Chargers fan. How many SB victories do your guys have? Oh yeah, NONE. Firing Schottenheimer was one of the worst things the franchise ever did. You will continue to do well statistically, but fall short in the playoffs. We may not post a great record this season, but the days are coming soon, when the Orange & Blue will once again be a force with which to be reckoned!
      Ronnie Who?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kennyb40 View Post
        I assume, Boltman, by your alias, that you're a Chargers fan. How many SB victories do your guys have? Oh yeah, NONE. Firing Schottenheimer was one of the worst things the franchise ever did. You will continue to do well statistically, but fall short in the playoffs. We may not post a great record this season, but the days are coming soon, when the Orange & Blue will once again be a force with which to be reckoned!
        yes and your team will never have a winning record again....ever. future teller smack, its almost as lame as trophy polish smack.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          Ok Donks,

          How many games do you think you'll win this year?

          Name the teams you think you'll beat.

          Will your defense improve?

          Where will they rank both on points and yards? (don't forget how much you stank last year ranked #32 last year in both categories)

          Here what I think is going to happen:

          Broncos 4-12 Again

          Broncos Rank #30 on defense

          Complete Choke job (repeat) of past 5 years and no playoffs.

          Sorry donk fans, in spite of both Elway and Fox using hair color die to get rid of their washed up grey look (especially Fox), Elway will become and expert at the "donklich maneuver" by practicing on Fox throughout the season.

          simply not making the playoffs isn't a choke, its to be expected from the broncos anymore.

          Comment


          • #6
            How exactly was last year a choke?

            Anyways.... I'll guess 7-9. And I expect us to be top 20 on D, our biggest issue last year was coaching and losing Dumervil. Both those things should be fixed this season.

            Comment


            • #7
              6 - 10. Offensively I expect to be OK. The offense wasn't the problem the last few years.

              Defensively, I'm still not convinced that we can stop the run. The Broncos have tried retreads before at DT and have gotten little in return.
              sigpic

              Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
                6 - 10. Offensively I expect to be OK. The offense wasn't the problem the last few years.

                Defensively, I'm still not convinced that we can stop the run. The Broncos have tried retreads before at DT and have gotten little in return.
                I wouldn't consider Bunkley a retread. He's still pretty young and played strong against Dallas before they took him out of the game with a stinger. He was one of the top run stuffing DT's in Philly until he missed last year with his weird elbow injury.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Hoserman117 View Post
                  I wouldn't consider Bunkley a retread. He's still pretty young and played strong against Dallas before they took him out of the game with a stinger. He was one of the top run stuffing DT's in Philly until he missed last year with his weird elbow injury.
                  Bunkley seems like he might be OK, but I still wish they'd have drafted at least 1 young DT to work into the rotation. This was supposed to be one of the best years for DTs in a recent while, yet we still came away empty.

                  Ty Warren's injury is giving me a flashback to Jamal Williams, a veteran player who was bothered by injuries all year.
                  sigpic

                  Adopted Posters:
                  Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                  Adopted By:
                  Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                  Broncbeat

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    simply not making the playoffs isn't a choke, its to be expected from the broncos anymore.
                    Good point. Nobody expects the Broncos to be in the playoffs this year, next year or any time soon. All thats left are regular season chokes which they have become experts at the past 5 straight seasons and counting with the most recent a total and complete wipe out.

                    Quote of the year:

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                      Good point. Nobody expects the Broncos to be in the playoffs this year, next year or any time soon. All thats left are regular season chokes which they have become experts at the past 5 straight seasons and counting with the most recent a total and complete wipe out.
                      We've set our sights on making it to average this year.
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        But the Broncos have Tim Tebow.

                        Where did all the confidence go?

                        Quote of the year:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                          But the Broncos have Tim Tebow.

                          Where did all the confidence go?
                          It's on the bench with him.
                          sigpic
                          Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                            We've set our sights on making it to average this year.
                            I remember the days when Bronco fans mantra was "Super Bowl or Bust".

                            Boy have things changed.

                            Now its "Average or Bust".

                            What exactly happened to this once storied franchise that won 2 back to back Super Bowls?

                            I can't believe Bronco fans have pretty much thrown in the towl on their team this year. You got Elway back. You got supposedly this great new HC that's been to a Super Bowl. You've got Tim Tebow. How can you possibly be average? I don't get it.

                            Quote of the year:

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                              I remember the days when Bronco fans mantra was "Super Bowl or Bust".

                              Boy have things changed.

                              Now its "Average or Bust".

                              What exactly happened to this once storied franchise that won 2 back to back Super Bowls?

                              I can't believe Bronco fans have pretty much thrown in the towl on their team this year. You got Elway back. You got supposedly this great new HC that's been to a Super Bowl. You've got Tim Tebow. How can you possibly be average? I don't get it.
                              You're absolutely right! Thanks for the vote of optimism.


                              AND we don't have Norv Turner!

                              sigpic
                              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X