No announcement yet.

Broncos 2011 Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there anyone out there that believes in the denver broncos any more? Why are you fans fair weathering your team and season already? This is not normal for bronco fans. Please, i beg of you, i liked the old bronco fans that had faith in their team, albeit delusional at least they believed.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
      It's on the bench with him.
      But Bronco fans are pretty much hoping Orton gets benched with an injury so their saviour can take over. Don't you have faith this is going to happen?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
        Broncos defense won't be ranked in the top 20 on points or yards this year.

Sig bet anyone?
        I'm your huckleberry, all the Broncos have to do is rank top 20 in one of those categories, correct?

Comment

Anyways, I'm gonna say our defense is top 20 in both categories, probably around middle of the pack.

We will beat Oakland twice, split with KC, and split with the Dolts for a 4-2 division record.

We will also beat Cincinnati, Detroit, Tennessee, and Miami for an 8-8 record. Which may very well win the division, or come close.

Comment

I'll go 7-9, not sure who we beat, but we'll be around 6-8 wins.

And our defense will be Top 18-20 barring injuries. Having Dumervil back is huge along with getting Miller.

Comment

Sig bet anyone?
              #1 O and #1 D were good for what again? With your elite QB ROFLMAO.

Of course you want to talk about our statistical rankings so you can forget that your team had the best O and D and couldn't even crack the PO's.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                yes and your team will never have a winning record again....ever. future teller smack, its almost as lame as trophy polish smack.
                But not quite as lame as winning the division/lamar hunt trophy polish smack.

Of course you would decry trophy polishing when a bronco fan does it but the fact is chugger fans have been division winning polishing here for years now.

simply not making the playoffs isn't a choke, its to be expected from the broncos anymore.
                And MASSIVELY underachieving is to be expected from Dolt fans. Oh and pitching a fit about getting a raw deal.

Comment

I remember the days when Bronco fans mantra was "Super Bowl or Bust".
                  That was when we had a team that wasn't quite as talented as some SD has had recently and at least they delivered. ROFLMAO.

I guess that mantra will always feel better than There's always next year.

Comment

Sig bet anyone?
                    Sure. So they have to be in the top 20 in both or just 1 outta 2? Only if the sig bet is this:

I win, your sig says: "I am a tool for obsessively posting on the Denver Broncos message boards. I have trophy envy and wish my view was clouded by trophy polish fumes."

You win, my sig says: "I am a tool for doubting Boltman's extreme knowlege of everything Denver Bronco. I will never tangle with his genius again."

Fair?

Comment

Chargers arent making the playoffs either so I dont even know why your talking.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
                        But not quite as lame as winning the division/lamar hunt trophy polish smack.

Of course you would decry trophy polishing when a bronco fan does it but the fact is chugger fans have been division winning polishing here for years now.

And MASSIVELY underachieving is to be expected from Dolt fans. Oh and pitching a fit about getting a raw deal.
                        who is division polishing jhild? i don't see it, however i see donk fans using their default trophy smack reply constantly because thats all they are left with.

your team and fan base are in ruins and i love it.

your team is garbage now and your fans have been brainwashed and embarrassed by tebow and his fans.

enjoy the season.

Comment

who is division polishing jhild? i don't see it, however i see donk fans using their default trophy smack reply constantly because thats all they are left with.

your team and fan base are in ruins and i love it.

your team is garbage now and your fans have been brainwashed and embarrassed by tebow and his fans.

enjoy the season.
                          You know your jealous that you dont have a trophy to polish. Deep down you wish you had a trophy case that actually had trophy's in it instead of dust.

Comment

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
                            You know your jealous that you dont have a trophy to polish. Deep down you wish you had a trophy case that actually had trophy's in it instead of dust.
                            that's how champ bailey feels as well ...i mean "roland"
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                              We will beat Oakland twice,
                              Put your avatar and sig on the line... for a calendar year.

Comment

Originally posted by kennyb40 View Post
                                I assume, Boltman, by your alias, that you're a Chargers fan. How many SB victories do your guys have? Oh yeah, NONE. Firing Schottenheimer was one of the worst things the franchise ever did. You will continue to do well statistically, but fall short in the playoffs. We may not post a great record this season, but the days are coming soon, when the Orange & Blue will once again be a force with which to be reckoned!
                                LMAO kennyb, just make your prediction already on what you think your team is going to do this year. Don't hold back now. Keep those orange colored sunglasses on, its allowed on this board.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Working...
                                X