Broncos 2011 Season Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BRONCOS_OWN_U16 View Post
    You know your jealous that you dont have a trophy to polish. Deep down you wish you had a trophy case that actually had trophy's in it instead of dust.
    look at my sig and see who my college team is. i don't need to trophy polish, thats for fans who are left with nothing more to say because their current team is an absolute joke.

i think its Hilarius how embarrassing your team and fans have become, i wouldn't call it jealously......more like pity.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      who is division polishing jhild? i don't see it, however i see donk fans using their default trophy smack reply constantly because thats all they are left with.
      Of course you don't see it Baph. That's my point. You only cry when the Lombardi's get polished.

Division winning polish has been here for years. It is in posters sigs for cryin out loud.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post
        Of course you don't see it Baph. That's my point. You only cry when the Lombardi's get polished.

Division winning polish has been here for years. It is in posters sigs for cryin out loud.
        you are an expert at trophy polish diversions. instead of staying on topic facing the reality of your garbage team you divert to the Chargers haven't won a SB, they Chargers #1 O and D failed to make the playoffs, we've won a SB they haven't. you really don't bring anything relevant to the topic of the threads. Why don't you just make your predictions and face your teams reality?

Quote of the year:

Comment

How far have you fallen when you go from back to back Superbowl wins to a stadium full of fans wearing your Third String Quaterbacks jersey?

Can you even polish that?????

Comment

I still think Denver and SD fans arguing over which team is the bigger choke-artist is the funniest thing ever.

If another team's fan were to stumble upon these threads he/she would laugh for hours.
            sigpic
            Sig by Blondie79

Comment

yes and your team will never have a winning record again....ever. future teller smack, its almost as lame as trophy polish smack.
              And being the everpresent Nostradumass is not what yo all do every year? Oh, ok. As far as trophy polishing, HELLYES ! We are PROUD of our 6 SuperBowl appearances, and Back to Back trophies!!!!!
              sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                I remember the days when Bronco fans mantra was "Super Bowl or Bust".

Boy have things changed.

Now its "Average or Bust".

What exactly happened to this once storied franchise that won 2 back to back Super Bowls?

I can't believe Bronco fans have pretty much thrown in the towl on their team this year. You got Elway back. You got supposedly this great new HC that's been to a Super Bowl. You've got Tim Tebow. How can you possibly be average? I don't get it.
                You SHOULD get it! The Charredgirls have been Avreage alsorans for 51 years now!!! EXPERTS!!:thumb:
                sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

is there anyone out there that believes in the denver broncos any more? Why are you fans fair weathering your team and season already? This is not normal for bronco fans. Please, i beg of you, i liked the old bronco fans that had faith in their team, albeit delusional at least they believed.

I think this guy is about to have a BRONCO ANNUERISM!!! LMFAO!
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                    And being the everpresent Nostradumass is not what yo all do every year? Oh, ok. As far as trophy polishing, HELLYES ! We are PROUD of our 6 SuperBowl appearances, and Back to Back trophies!!!!!
                    i am only speaking for myself and no i don't pretend to know what the future holds. having an opinion on what you think might happen is one thing, having an opinion and playing it off as fact is another.

also, what does polishing your trophies when it is irrelevant to the topic have to do with being proud of your teams accomplishments?

responding with trophy polish smack just shows your lack of bringing anything to the table and being left with nothing else to say.

look at the thread title, what does SB's from decades past have to do with the 2011 broncos?

your team is horrid and your "new" fans are embarrassing you. the broncos are the laughing stock of the NFL and polishing your past trophies will not change that i am afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by jhildebrand View Post

give me an example. i don't see any chargers fans here derailing threads made about the chargers talking about their division championships.

i do however see almost every single thread get derailed by donk fans with their trophy polish smack because they are obviously left with nothing else to say.

i am here more than you jhild, i would know better than you who says what around here.

stop trying to apologize for and justify you and your fellow donkey brethren and their smack shortcomings.

why don't you go look up the threads from when the broncos were doing good and in commanded of the division?

how much you want to bet there was very little trophy smack going on then?

that is the point you will never understand (or be willing to admit at least)

Comment

you are an expert at trophy polish diversions. instead of staying on topic facing the reality of your garbage team you divert to the Chargers haven't won a SB, they Chargers #1 O and D failed to make the playoffs, we've won a SB they haven't. you really don't bring anything relevant to the topic of the threads. Why don't you just make your predictions and face your teams reality?
                        This coming from a fan of a team that has choked on it's own Johnson in two of the last three seasons as a so-called Super Bowl contenders in barely managing to win nine games??

The Broncos have been a mess over the last two seasons in particular, we know that. That has been solved with the hiring of John Fox, who is already the best HC, hands down, in the AFC West.

Our defense is going to be much better than it was, as are the special teams, and the commitment to the running game is a huge plus for Orton.

You Charger fans should remember what it's like to go against a Fox coached team, as they beat you in the opener in your yard a couple years back.

Let me ask you this, Charger fans, if you asked Fox who he would rather have on a given Sunday at any time over the last five years at QB, Kyle Orton or Jake Delhomme, who do you think he would say?

So I am not going to get carried away here; I'll target the Broncos for 9-7, but with San Diego's tendency to underachieve and lose games because they are so poorly prepared, anything can happen in the AFC West, and I already know we are better than the Chiefs or Raiders.

We will win the opener against the Turds just to prove the point that last year was last year, and means exactly nothing now.

So, on paper, I give the Division to the Chargers, with Denver second, the Chiefs third, and the Raiders back to losing 10 or more games for the ninth time in the last ten years.
                        Last edited by MindField; 08-21-2011, 08:10 AM.

Comment

give me an example. i don't see any chargers fans here derailing threads made about the chargers talking about their division championships.

i do however see almost every single thread get derailed by donk fans with their trophy polish smack because they are obviously left with nothing else to say.

i am here more than you jhild, i would know better than you who says what around here.

stop trying to apologize for and justify you and your fellow donkey brethren and their smack shortcomings.

why don't you go look up the threads from when the broncos were doing good and in commanded of the division?

how much you want to bet there was very little trophy smack going on then?

that is the point you will never understand (or be willing to admit at least)
                          What YOU don't understand is that, to us, your smack is just as lame coming from a fan of a team that every year for the last five years has supposed to have been the best team in the Division, and a Super Bowl contender **cough,cough** but never seems to play that way.

So the question is, why should we consider the Chargers to be that big of a deal? The team is the very defintion of beatable.

Your team is vulnerable, you know it and we know it. Shanahan and McDaniels are gone, as are most of the players on their rosters, and with it, anything that has happened to the Broncos over the last few years.

After all, it is not unusual at all to see teams go from worst to first, as the Chiefs did last season, so why not the Broncos....after all, we hung 49 on them on what was the worst Broncos teams since 1990, so why should the Broncos look to them as any type of challenge??

I also find it ironic that a fan of Nebraska is talking about former achievements...I mean, what the hell have the Huskers done since 1995??

You had to leave the Big 12 to take OU and Texas' boot out of your ass, and last season, you choked away the Bowl game to Washington, who you had beaten previously and were a huge favorite, only to choke it away.

You really should stop with the Nebraska references, they are as has-been as Notre Dame.

Your smack is as lame as it gets Big Boy humper.
                          Last edited by MindField; 08-21-2011, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post
                            What YOU don't understand is that, to us, your smack is just as lame coming from a fan of a team that every year for the last five years has supposed to have been the best team in the Division, and a Super Bowl contender **cough,cough** but never seems to play that way.
                            have you ever been right about anything mindfailed? i am sure you do think my smack is lame because you don't like what i have to say.

but at least i mix it up, at least my smack is relevant to this decade. you don't think derailing every single smack thread with trophy polish smack from the 90's is lame?

lol of course you don't, then again you think going on huge whiny rants is considered good smack.

[So the question is, why should we consider the Chargers to be that big of a deal? The team is the very defintion of beatable.
                            not if you are the Denver broncos. you guys cant beat anyone, you are the joke of the division now, congrats!

Your team is vulnerable, you know it and we know it. Shanahan and McDaniels are gone, as are most of the players on their rosters, and with it, anything that has happened to the Broncos over the last few years.
                            my team is vulnerable? to what? the broncos?? LMAO!!!

your team is in shambles yet you want to say the chargers are vulnerable? come back to reality mindfailed, your team is the crap of the division.

to say any other team other than your own is "vulnerable" is comic freakin gold.

After all, it is not unusual at all to see teams go from worst to first, as the Chiefs did last season, so why not the Broncos....after all, we hung 49 on them on what was the worst Broncos teams since 1990, so why should the Broncos look to them as any type of challenge??
                            and we have seen teams that have never won SB's, win them. yet you don't consider that. until the chargers do win a SB there will be doubts, just like until the broncos get back to being respectable there will be doubts.

until they do you are the garbage of the division, deal with it.

I also find it ironic that a fan of Nebraska is talking about former achievements...I mean, what the hell have the Huskers done since 1995??
                            first of all, we won a national championship in 1997, get a clue of what you are talking about before you open your mouth.

second, i wasn't trophy polishing their past accomplishments, was i? i am a fan of a storied program like Nebraska and don't need to do that, even when they were unranked and getting beat by mediocre programs like Missouri.

third, you do realize the last time they won a national championship was virtually the last time the broncos won their SB's?

speaking of irony? you might want to think about that for just a second lol

You had to leave the Big 12 to take OU and Texas' boot out of your ass, and last season, you choked away the Bowl game to Washington, who you had beaten previously and were a huge favorite, only to choke it away.

You really should stop with the Nebraska references, they are as has-been as Notre Dame.

Your smack is as lame as it gets Big Boy humper.
                            homosexual smack? that clearly isn't lame at all!

we Left the conference because of reasons a fan like you just cant understand. we are going to make double the money in revenue that we made with the big 12.

we have been rivals with OU for a long time before the big 12 even existed and we left for an even tougher conference.

oh and we are ranked in the top 10 in the pre-season poll with many people picking Nebraska to either win the big 10 out right or play for the big 10 championship.

not even close to Notre dame but thats not surprising a misinformed and clueless fan such as yourself would try and make that argument.

its also gutless of you to smack my college team whiteout knowing yours. let me guess, a CU fan? that would be funny and even more ironic.

Comment

Originally posted by MindField View Post

The Broncos have been a mess over the last two seasons in particular, we know that. That has been solved with the hiring of John Fox, who is already the best HC, hands down, in the AFC West.
                              LOL, He was the head coach of a team that only won 2 games last year and he only has 3 winning seasons in 9 years as a HC. But you crown him as "hands down" best in the west? Why?

Comment

Originally posted by ingame View Post
                                LOL, He was the head coach of a team that only won 2 games last year and he only has 3 winning seasons in 9 years as a HC. But you crown him as "hands down" best in the west? Why?
                                Yeah, 3 winning seasons in 9 years. Also two 8-8's.

Three of the losing seasons were 7-9.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Blondie79

Comment

Working...
                                X