Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Todd Haley the most emo coach you've ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Todd Haley the most emo coach you've ever seen?

Todd Haley lol

Remember last year when he wouldn't shake JMD's hand after we whooped their arses?

Well now he's crying about some late game TO's called by the Ravens

Gimmie a break man.

I kinda like the guy but these little emo episodes are kinda weak if you ask me

The beatings will continue until morale improves....

I bet it's because the Ravens knocked the Brief's out of the playoffs last season.

In this post game presser, he looks like he could either bust out into tears or tear someone's head off one

Last edited by dizzolve; 08-20-2011, 12:36 PM.

Comment

Props to Haley for leading the Cheifs to a division win last year but...

What a schmuck. He acts like a third grader. At some point men are expected to grow up and leave the playground arguments back in their adolescence.

Can you picture Bill Belichek, Bill Cowher, Mike Shanahan or Tony Dungy doing this? Grow up man!

sigpic
      \

Comment

sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

and this one, just for good measure.

sigpic

Comment

Hahaha come to think of it, both Cutler and JMD would give Haley a run for his money when it comes to EMO lol

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                  Hahaha come to think of it, both Cutler and JMD would give Haley a run for his money when it comes to EMO lol

Haha, I was just thinking we don't have to look to far from the front yard to find one.
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Haley and McD have a ways to go before they reach the levels of Mike Ditka,(D)ick Vermiel, and Buddy Ryan.

The Ditka/Jim Harbaugh tirade on the sidelines was one of the all time greatest sideline blowups of all time.

(D)ick Vermiel couldn't does a press conference without crying halfway through.

Buddy Ryan threw a punch at an assistant while he was the D coordinator in Houston.
                      sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                      Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                      Adopted By:
                      Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                      Broncbeat

Comment

Now when we win an important game we'll see Fox chewing bubble gum.

Comment

if you cry about the opposing team "running up the score" you shouldnt be in professional sports.

Comment

I was gonna make a thread after the game about him crying after getting blown out.

When his team get blown out, he becomes a 12yr old playing madden.
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Broncos:
                            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

that challenge he made was pretty funny too.

Comment

Working...
                              X