Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Todd Haley the most emo coach you've ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trust me, after 5 years of Norv you learn to appreciate a life for....errr human being capable of showing emotion.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wesuckrealbad View Post
      He's also a road rager. He's open about his attitude problems, and he's admitted to working on his issues (along with his family) and changing some of who he is.

I didn't mind one bit that he shoved his finger in Josh's face. That guy was the dirt bag coach, and needed someone to call him out.
      I'm not sure about this latest incident. I didn't see it, but maybe the frustration got the best of him.
      Running the score up on the Chiefs was the only awesome thing McDaniels did. Haley having a pity party about it just made it that much better...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Puddleglum View Post
        Trust me, after 5 years of Norv you learn to appreciate a life for....errr human being capable of showing emotion.
        it's a shame you lack the ability to actually watch your own team enough to recognize when norv shows his emotions

there's something wrong with you
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post
          it's a shame you lack the ability to actually watch your own team enough to recognize when norv shows his emotions

So much for attacking the post and not the poster. What's wrong JCDavey, couldn't mount a decent defense for the Norvulous one?

Besides if it is as you put it above, and the team is a conduit for Norv's "emotions" what does coming out of the gate flat for the past 4 or 5 years say?

You don't want to even know what Freud thinks...I'll give you a hint though, it involves his mother.
          sigpic

Comment

It always involve the mother with Freud

And cigars

Comment

Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
              It always involve the mother with Freud

And cigars
              I need to get a portrait of me made like that, except with different expressions...and possibly one with a Santa Clause hat.

For variety...
              sigpic

Comment

So much for attacking the post and not the poster. What's wrong JCDavey, couldn't mount a decent defense for the Norvulous one?

Besides if it is as you put it above, and the team is a conduit for Norv's "emotions" what does coming out of the gate flat for the past 4 or 5 years say?

You don't want to even know what Freud thinks...I'll give you a hint though, it involves his mother.
                no defense is needed "imissmarty"

i see norv's emotions all the time during games

it's a shame you're blind

how is the nfl in braile, anyway?
                sigpic

Comment

for sure. for example, if the charger fans are still watching the chargers in the post season these are the emotions norv will show:

Comment

no defense is needed "imissmarty"
                    You do? That makes one of us. As for no defense being needed, there's talk on the radio that Norv is changing his coaching style to be a bit more fiery...this has been a story every off-season for the past 3-4 years since we went 8-8. There's more than enough issues raised to realize a defense is actually needed.

i see norv's emotions all the time during games

it's a shame you're blind
                    ALL the time you say? You would be wrong.

how is the nfl in braile, anyway?
                    This may blow your mind but it's exactly the same as a person who does not have issues with their eyesight (TV/radio). They would however make use of a program that "reads" them the screen if they wanted to learn more about football on the internet.

You realize you're tempting fate here right?
                    sigpic

Comment

Charger fans going at it over a grown mans emotions?

Got my popcorn ready.
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Broncos:
                      EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post
                        I hope the Pats score a record # of points. I wanna see that man shed tears and throw stuff, and shake his finger at Belichick lol. It would make me die laughing, but it would be worth it
                        Shed tears? That was the other coach KC had.
                        Tony G

The Chefs

Comment

Is it just me or do Freud's hands look really really small in relation to his head?

You know what they say about guys with small hands..........

Mommy issues
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
                            Shed tears? That was the other coach KC had.
                            Maybe you guys need to put your Coaches on some Xanax regimens.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X