Rahim's Cheap Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rahim's Cheap Shot

Rahim Moore's hit on Donald Jones should draw a fine and suspension. This is the kind of dangerous, unnecessary hit that detracts from the game. And, the explanation that Rahim was " . . . just being a football player . . ." is ridiculous. I hope Goodell takes swift action to let Rahim Moore know this is the kind of cheap shot (to the head) that is not needed in professional footbal!!!

A suspension? It wasnt a purposely malicious or dirty hit.

Comment

It wasn't even helmet to helmet. It was shoulder to sternum. Definitely not a cheap shot.

Comment

I watched the replay many times and have to disagree w/you. It was not shoulder to sternum. I can deal w/that. This was leading w/the head and malicious. It deserved the flag; and deserves a fine and suspension. This is the kind of hit that is just not needed in the game. Letting Rahim Moore get away w/this hit will say to him its okay to go helmet to chin and injury doesn't mean anything to the players, coaches or owners in the NFL.

Comment

Disagree, it was both malicious and dirty; the kind of hit that ought to get Rahim Moore some time on the bench and a few thousand dollars out of his pocket. The NFL doesn't need this kind of hit. Yet, there seems to be much support for these kinds of out of control, assassin style hits.

Comment

CHEAP SHOT??!! Thats the game they play! Nothing was wrong with that hit! If anyone has a hard time watching it, then you might want to look into ballet as a new interest. I hope Rahim turns it up a few clicks higher come regular season! This is FOOTBALL!!!
            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Guess who never played football

Comment

Never played football

You played football?

Comment

Originally posted by Bluez View Post
                  Rahim Moore's hit on Donald Jones should draw a fine and suspension. This is the kind of dangerous, unnecessary hit that detracts from the game. And, the explanation that Rahim was " . . . just being a football player . . ." is ridiculous. I hope Goodell takes swift action to let Rahim Moore know this is the kind of cheap shot (to the head) that is not needed in professional footbal!!!
                  Thank you for the troll post as I'm sure if the roles were reversed you would either be claiming it was a good hit, or you would be watching your twilight movies. Now go back to loser land K.
                  sigpic
                  I Adopt #77 well damn!
                  Milla Da QB Killa' #77
                  Fox Rocks #77

Comment

You're a blind bills homer. Lol anyway it was a clean hit.
                    sigpic
                    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Football?

Rahim Moore's hit wasn't football

Comment

Lol bills fans don't even know what football is.
                        sigpic

Comment

No way was this a clean hit. It was as dirty as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluez View Post
                            No way was this a clean hit. It was as dirty as it gets.
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            SOMEBODY!!! ANYBODY!!!! GIVE ME A MILE HIGH SALUTE!!!!

Comment

Lol I feel bad for the guy but that is what safeties are payed to do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X