Read it and weep Jcdavey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read it and weep Jcdavey...

Looks like I was right bud. You can concede now if you want. Don't worry, I wont think any less of you lol
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html

Kind of funny/pathetic when you think about it lol.
    sigpic

Or, he wins in that tebow will be #2 so he can dress and play as wildcat??? idk

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
      Or, he wins in that tebow will be #2 so he can dress and play as wildcat??? idk
      This was the bet:

Originally posted by kishzilla View Post

Tim Tebow will not be declared the 3rd string QB at any point during the 2011 regular season.
      sigpic

Comment

Eventually they'll have to decide though, no?

Whichever is dressed, etc.

IDK, your bet not mine.

Comment

Eventually they'll have to decide though, no?

Whichever is dressed, etc.

IDK, your bet not mine.
          That's why I made the bet. All 3 will dress, and they don't have to name a 3rd string like they used to. The way it used to be was you had to make a game day depth chart/roster and name your 3rd string QB. If that QB played before the 4th quarter, neither your 2nd or 1st string QB's can play again the rest of the game. Now, it's just a 46 man roster, and nobody gets named anything. You just have a list of 46 guys that will dress out each game.

Jcdavey was under the impression that this meant they would for sure name Tebow the 3rd string so they could use him as a package guy on certain plays but that's not how it works. It's just 46 guys period with no delineation between any of them. You could put 46 punters on the roster for all they care as long as you have 46 guys on it.

Not naming Tebow the 3rd string QB was a PR move I knew they'd make since they didn't have to name one at all.
          Last edited by kishzilla; 09-06-2011, 06:52 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

It's clear the only reason he isn't the #3 QB is to save face. They don't want the fans going crazy. Even though it's clear he's the 3rd best QB on the team. Sad.

Davey's a good guy. Knows his stuff, like a lot of Charger fans on here.

Ask any non-Bronco fans who is the worst QB here, the answer will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Project KSL View Post
              It's clear the only reason he isn't the #3 QB is to save face. They don't want the fans going crazy. Even though it's clear he's the 3rd best QB on the team. Sad.

Davey's a good guy. Knows his stuff, like a lot of Charger fans on here.

Ask any non-Bronco fans who is the worst QB here, the answer will be the same.
              I know he is man. I just thought I'd win a bet against a Charger fan to make me feel better, even if it's on a technicality lol
              sigpic

Comment

I know he is man. I just thought I'd win a bet against a Charger fan to make me feel better, even if it's on a technicality lol
                because we all know that is the only way you are going to win one.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  Trophy Polishing... psht.

Comment

Trophy Polishing... psht.
                    lol not exactly, he backed down from a Sig bet with me this season.

cant say that i blame him.

Comment

lose one bet to a guy and all of the sudden he's some kind of swami

sigpic

Comment

lol not exactly, he backed down from a Sig bet with me this season.

cant say that i blame him.
                        I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember it was a sucker's bet.

And if I remember correctly, I made a bet that you backed down from first, so now what?
                        sigpic

Comment

lose one bet to a guy and all of the sudden he's some kind of swami

hey, let me brag. at least i never made you actually wear the sig.

Comment

I don't remember exactly what it was, but I remember it was a sucker's bet.

And if I remember correctly, I made a bet that you backed down from first, so now what?
                            well yeah, it was a suckers bet to me but for as much crap norv gets around here you would think its a no brainier for most broncos fans.

the bet was the chargers would win at least 10 games, win the division, and win at least one playoff game.

i remember you replied with something like "the chargers play in a weak division" except that don't really matter when it comes to winning a playoff game.

if norv is so bad and the chargers are regressing, that should be an easy bet for you, right?

Comment

damn, i accept defeat, even the damn website is against me

very very weird...gotta be a first in the nfl.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X