Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Hear Some REAL RAIDER HATE!

It's raider week.

So let's hear how much you HATE the raiders!!!!

I HATE the raiders SO MUCH that I'd rather go shirtless in a blizzard than wear a raider shirt!

I'd rather go 2-14 with both wins against the raiders than 8-8 with 2 losses!

The sight of the raider emblem makes me want to gouge out my eyes!

I'd rather san diego win a superbowl than the raiders!

My favorite superbowl not involving the Broncos is when Tampa won. Because they HUMILIATED the raiders sending them into a decade of fuitlity. Awesome!

I would rather read through Orton vs Tebow threads for three more years rather than anything about the raiders

Comment

I would eat flouescent bulbs before I would wear Raider colors.

I would I would rather drill holes in my front teeth with my Ryobi than watch a Raider game

I would trust the chinese government with my personal information before I would trust the Raiders organization

I would rather wear llady gaga's meat suit in a shark tank before I would congratulate a raider fan on a win

I would waive Tebow to make room for Jamarcus Russel if it meant we'd never lose to the raiders again!

...but personally I hate KC more

Comment

Originally posted by PowderAddict View Post
        I'd rather go 2-14 with both wins against the raiders than 8-8 with 2 losses!
        Yeah we seem to be the personal Super Bowl for the other AFC West teams, even when we suck like the last 9 years.

I guess it's because we've been slapping them around for decades.
        SEMPER FI

Comment

Originally posted by MoXplant View Post
          I would I would rather drill holes in my front teeth with my Ryobi than watch a Raider game
          So you're not going to watch/attend the game on Monday?
          SEMPER FI

Comment

um... raiders suck?

Comment

sigpic

Comment

...But it's only Thursday and I have homework...

Comment

Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
                  Yeah we seem to be the personal Super Bowl for the other AFC West teams, even when we suck like the last 9 years.

I guess it's because we've been slapping them around for decades.
                  Sorry, unless you are posting how much you hate the raiders this thread isn't for you

Comment

Last time I said something about the Raiders in GD, I got an infraction. I'll pass this time.
                    Decimating the competition, leaving in the wake a blind ambition.

elecshoc
                    You will be for ever known as the truth see-er

Comment

Originally posted by Jermz79 View Post

HAHA thats all that needs to be said!
                      Thank you GO BRONCOS

Luck....HAHA who needs it when we have skill.

sigpic

Comment

I'd rather scrub my nipples off with a rusty scowering pad than wear any thing raiders.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Id rather shake hands with Hitler than a raiders player...ok ok too far.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
                            So you're not going to watch/attend the game on Monday?
                            Um...my 55'inch tv, my living room, my house - that's not a Raider game.... It's a Bronco game! But thanks for playing =) Back to the dungeon with you!

Comment

I'd rather dig my eyeball out with a fork than pull for the raiders.

I'd rather have my tail whooped that to look at Al Davis

I'd rather have a sore on my....neck.....then to watch the Raiders when they're not playing the Broncos.

Comment

Working...
                              X