Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick The Winner: OAK @ DEN (Smack edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pick The Winner: OAK @ DEN (Smack edition)

lets see what you guys in smack think will happen.
    [COLOR="Navy"][B]DEN By 14+[/B][/COLOR]
    42.86%
    [COLOR="navy"][B]DEN By 8-13[/B][/COLOR]
    9.52%
    [COLOR="navy"][B]DEN By 4-7[/B][/COLOR]
    28.57%
    [COLOR="navy"][B]DEN By 1-3[/B][/COLOR]
    4.76%
    [COLOR="SlateGray"][B]OAK By 1-3[/B][/COLOR]
    0.00%
    [COLOR="SlateGray"][B]OAK By 4-7[/B][/COLOR]
    0.00%
    [COLOR="SlateGray"][B]OAK By 8-13[/B][/COLOR]
    4.76%
    [COLOR="SlateGray"][B]OAK By 14+[/B][/COLOR]
    9.52%

The poll is expired.

This right here is gonna be payback from wayback.

Comment

I say we beat the stuffing outta the raiders 60-3...

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
        I say we beat the stuffing outta the raiders 60-3...
        That's playing nice compared to what I have in mind.

I was thinking more along the lines of: Beat them so badly that by half-time they're too embarrassed to come back out and forfeit, slinking out the back door so they don't have to show their faces in Denver again for at least another year.

Comment

Originally posted by jetrazor74 View Post
          That's playing nice compared to what I have in mind.

I was thinking more along the lines of: Beat them so badly that by half-time they're too embarrassed to come back out and forfeit, slinking out the back door so they don't have to show their faces in Denver again for at least another year.
          NFL points record or I wont be happy
          sigpic

Comment

what happened to all the raider nubs tryina start smack in the GD???

Comment

I feel sorry for that sorry D-Line of the Broncos.

Our O-Line is gonna man handle that undersized D-Line and idk why some of you Bronco fans think you will be able to stop our run game.

Our pass game has improved with Al Saunders coming in and i do think we will be fine passing the ball.

McFadden & Bush are gonna put Dumervil and Miller on their asses on MNF.

Comment

Originally posted by DieHardRaider View Post
                I feel sorry for that sorry D-Line of the Broncos.

Our O-Line is gonna man handle that undersized D-Line and idk why some of you Bronco fans think you will be able to stop our run game.

Our pass game has improved with Al Saunders coming in and i do think we will be fine passing the ball.

McFadden & Bush are gonna put Dumervil and Miller on their asses on MNF.

pfff lol...not without Robert and Namdi.....
                Hello......we have a pash rush now and a healthy Dawkins and Goody.....You're gonna get ran.......I took the 14+
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParkHill-71 View Post

Hello......we have a pash rush now and a healthy Dawkins and Goody.....You're gonna get ran.......I took the 14+
                  Oh no, not old man Dawkins!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...for-57-yard-TD

All after his hilarious intro he did that night, crawlin' on the ground and everything

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                    Oh no, not old man Dawkins!!

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...for-57-yard-TD

All after his hilarious intro he did that night, crawlin' on the ground and everything

I said......HEALTHY. You can nit pick if you want too...lol.....
                    However let me re-state.....you lost two top notch players. We gaind a pass rusher and a healthy starting CB.......
                    Um yeah....thats it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Goodman is trash.

Hope his old ass can keep up with Moore & Ford.

Dawkins is washed up.

Gallery was an average run blocker.

LMAO @ Bronco fans who think Gallary was a great run blocker.

Yeah we will miss Nnamdi but you do know that Chris Johnson and Stanford Routt did a fine a job covering your WR's last year.

Comment

Originally posted by 12and4 View Post
                        what happened to all the raider nubs tryina start smack in the GD???
                        LMAO. You guys resorted to smack because you couldn't handle a straight football conversation.

"Waah teh bronkos r goeeng 2 win by 5000 poyntz becuz we haz neew rookie!!111!!"

"jon fox iz teh gratest u guiz watch owt we haz neu coach dat won 2 gamz last yeer!!!!11!11!!11!!"

I expect nothing more from a bunch of toothless trailer park dwelling donkey fans!
                        SEMPER FI

Comment

However let me re-state.....you lost two top notch players. We gaind a pass rusher and a healthy starting CB.......
                          Um yeah....thats it!
                          Pretty sure he was healthy there, or he wouldn't have been cleared to play. Their not going to put an injured Dawkins out there, a slow one at that.

Gallery a top notch player.. lol. He was a little above average.. when he played.

Comment

Um yeah....thats it!
                            I LOVE how they cling to this! LOVE it!

One guy didn't even play in the first game and the other had a small contribution. Then neither of them played in the second game where we scored 39 points.

But yeah, that's why we beat the Broncos last year. Those two guys. ROFL
                            SEMPER FI

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderFanSD View Post
                              Pretty sure he was healthy there, or he wouldn't have been cleared to play. Their not going to put an injured Dawkins out there, a slow one at that.

Gallery a top notch player.. lol. He was a little above average.. when he played.
                              Gallery was a bust as a Tackle and an average NFL guard who was injured half the time.

I hear he's not going to play in Seattle's opener due to...wait for it...injury.

http://blog.seattlepi.com/football/2...jury-report-2/

LMAO
                              SEMPER FI

Comment

Working...
                              X