Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pick The Winner: OAK @ DEN (Smack edition)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DieHardRaider View Post
    Goodman is trash.

Hope his old ass can keep up with Moore & Ford.

Dawkins is washed up.

Gallery was an average run blocker.

LMAO @ Bronco fans who think Gallary was a great run blocker.

Yeah we will miss Nnamdi but you do know that Chris Johnson and Stanford Routt did a fine a job covering your WR's last year.
    Nonsense......!!!!!

Goodman since 2007 he has 12 int's.....he only played 8 games last year.....managed 17 tackles.......and was HURT So again, as usual I have to repeat myself.....SOLID. Words have meaning!

Gallery...as a right tackle has only given up on average 3.5 sacks per year....hardly a pass blocking bust....but if so.....who cares.....and I would submit to you that he is a better run blocker than you give him credit for...Oh by the way (nice strawman) run blocker vs pass blocker....fact is your gonna miss him if his plus was run blocking and your forte' is running the ball.....

As far as Nnamdi.....look at your pass defense for your starters thru this pre season. Your last in the league. Not off to a good start......

Like I said, you are gonna get raaaannnnn.....lol..
    Last edited by ParkHill-71; 09-10-2011, 01:36 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
      I LOVE how they cling to this! LOVE it!

One guy didn't even play in the first game and the other had a small contribution. Then neither of them played in the second game where we scored 39 points.

But yeah, that's why we beat the Broncos last year. Those two guys. ROFL
      No...I love this. If you think that a pass rush and a veteran Healthy corner wont make a difference.....well.....you know.....
      we will see how you do without that lock down corner on the other side......like I said......your starters didnt look to hot in the pre season...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ParkHill-71 View Post
        Nonsense......!!!!!

Gallery...as a right tackle has only given up on average 3.5 sacks per year....hardly a pass blocking bust....but if so.....who cares.....and I would submit to you that he is a better run blocker than you give him credit for...Oh by the way (nice strawman) run blocker vs pass blocker....fact is your gonna miss him if his plus was run blocking and your forte' is running the ball.....

As far as Nnamdi.....look at your pass defense for your starters thru this pre season. Your last in the league. Not off to a good start......

We ran the ball just fine with Wizniewski who is playing LG for us.

Judging a team off pre-season is worthless.

You do know that we had a rookie corner starting in place of Chris Johnson so of course we wouldnt look good.

I know our Secondary will struggle at times this year but we wont be the worst.

Routt & Johnson covered your WR's pretty well last year so im not worried about the Broncos passing game.

As long as our D-Line gets pressure on QBs will be okay.

Comment

Originally posted by DieHardRaider View Post
          We ran the ball just fine with Wizniewski who is playing LG for us.

Judging a team off pre-season is worthless.

You do know that we had a rookie corner starting in place of Chris Johnson so of course we wouldnt look good.

I know our Secondary will struggle at times this year but we wont be the worst.

Routt & Johnson covered your WR's pretty well last year so im not worried about the Broncos passing game.

As long as our D-Line gets pressure on QBs will be okay.
          Thats fair....I dont know if you will be the worst or not, but I do know you will miss Nnamdi. Gallery....meh....thats fine, Im just smack talking!

I still like my major points. We have a pass rush! That makes a difference. The players talked about how the team gave up last year. We were still in the second game. Not to be too redundant.....but I think Goody is solid. As for Dawkins....Im a fan, I believe he will be better this year. Besides we have Moore back there. Dont hold it against me to be optimistic when you do the same thing about losing Gallery and Nnamdi, thats all.

We will also miss DJ>.....That's my major concern, especially facing a team that destroys us with the run. Its just like Choker fan. They dont understand how much they killed us with that stupid screen with sproels for years. I as an Orange bleeding bronco fan admit he killed us and yes took the momentum at times when we were trying to gain it.

At the end of the day....I truly feel we will run those clowns with make up and halloween costumes on, on Monday night!
          sigpic

Comment

No...I love this. If you think that a pass rush and a veteran Healthy corner wont make a difference.....well.....you know.....
            we will see how you do without that lock down corner on the other side......like I said......your starters didnt look to hot in the pre season...
            I know you didn't just say preseason.

Not all of our defensive starters played in the preseason, and when they did other teams didn't do so hot. I watched the games bud. And don't drool over the camp fodder getting burned in the 4th quarter too much, those guys are back to working at the local grocery stores.

Oh and that lockdown corner you're talking about? He didn't play in the first slaughter of Denver last year, and only played a couple downs in the second.

But keep telling yourself that!
            SEMPER FI

Comment

I still like my major points. We have a pass rush! That makes a difference.
              Bro you do realize how the run neutralizes the pass rush right? Football 101 man. Effectively running the ball and using screen passes keeps the defense honest. If your one trick pony DEs and LBs want to be super aggressive, that's great for us. It only plays right into our game plan.
              SEMPER FI

Comment

Broncos win an ugly game, probably something like 14-10 or 17-14.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Raider_Nation View Post
                  LMAO. You guys resorted to smack because you couldn't handle a straight football conversation.

"Waah teh bronkos r goeeng 2 win by 5000 poyntz becuz we haz neew rookie!!111!!"

"jon fox iz teh gratest u guiz watch owt we haz neu coach dat won 2 gamz last yeer!!!!11!11!!11!!"

I expect nothing more from a bunch of toothless trailer park dwelling donkey fans!
                  Trailer park dwellings? HAHAHA.

That's why we are much, much wealthier than Oakland.

That is our stereo types, you don't even want to know Raider fan stereotypes then. LULZ.

Nice spelling by the way. I'd expect nothing less, I know you were trying to be clever, but you just keep making yourself look like an idiot.

But, that's what hypocrites do.

I know we won't see ya again after Monday Night if we win though, keep telling yourself you'll show up.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

Letter to the Donkey's.

Open the letter, put your glasses on...... wait for it...... BAM meet RUN DMC!! and MR BUSH!! Whatcha gonna do!!

Comment

Originally posted by killer13 View Post
                      Open the letter, put your glasses on...... wait for it...... BAM meet RUN DMC!! and MR BUSH!! Whatcha gonna do!!

Comment

Nonsense......!!!!!

Goodman since 2007 he has 12 int's.....he only played 8 games last year.....managed 17 tackles.......and was HURT So again, as usual I have to repeat myself.....SOLID. Words have meaning!

Oakland had the #2 rushing team in the NFL

2.3 yards avg behind Raiders left side and 6.8 behind its right side

Thats where the Raiders like to run, which is where we need to make sure we got some speed there

Gallery played LG for the Raiders. As those numbers indicate- Raiders got the majority of their rushing yards behind Carlisle and their RT whoever it was, not behind Gallery which is probably why the didnt offer him a new contract. I know Oakland went to the power run game which is a big reason the put up good numbers running the ball and Gallery is more of a zone blocker.

All indications are that their 2nd rd pick the nephew of their coach is playing pretty good, we'll see tomorrow night

Comment

Based on pre-season, Raiders' pass D worries me. Namdi was a key loss, no denying that. Losing Gallery isn't as significant as losing TE Zach Miller. Denver's D-line is much improved over last season. Denver's secondary is okay, but Dawkins is a liability, IMO.

I expect a closer game than last years' versions...happy that football is back!

Comment

Working...
                          X