Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bay vs San Diego will not be a blow out

Ok donkey fans,

this is what you've been waiting for isn't it?

that is, because the donkeys can't beat the Chargers anymore to save their rotten life they are looking to other teams to do their dirty work for them.

I say the Chargers will beat Green Bay by at least 1 TD (7 points).

Green Bay is not coming to San Diego to blow out Rivers and the Chargers.

What donkey fan is willing to bet me?

name your terms delusional donkey fans and I will consider it.

For the record you can vote on this poll based on the amount of points you feel that the Chargers will either win or lose by, single or double digit.

For betting purposes lets go with single digit losers wear an avatar of the winners choosing.
    double digit losers wear an avatar + sig pic of the winners choosing.
    Chargers wins by single digit points
    6.82%
    Chargers wins by double digit points
    2.27%
    Green Bay wins by single digit points
    27.27%
    Green Bay wins by double digit points
    63.64%
    Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-12-2011, 06:08 PM.

Quote of the year:

First off, SD isn't beating GB.

If they win, it will be by 3, or in OT.

I think you lose, won't be as bad as we lost, but you will lose.

Let's do avatar for a week, deal?

Comment

How many winning teams have the chargers beat this season?

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
        How many winning teams have the chargers beat this season?
        None. Thats why I started this thread. I'm putting it all on the line here.

Chargers will beat the Green Bay Packers in San Diego.

end of story.

Quote of the year:

Comment

where are all the donkey delusionals who said that the Chargers are going to get blown out by Green bay in San Diego? I'm even giving you on this thread 10 points being a blowout, thats all it takes Denver fans. Get your vote in now.

The Chargers are really beat up and decimated. They have not beat a single viable team yet in their first 4 wins. both our RB's are on crutches, and Gates might as well be. Rivers is a turn over machine right now. Our Defense can't play a full 4 quarters. We are horrible in the Red Zone. Norv Turner is starting puberty all over with white heads coming to the surface. NASA has asked Norv to volunteer for a min-model lunar landing using his face as the surface of the moon. Shall I continue?

This should be a no brainer for Denver fans that the Packers will blow out the Chargers by 10 points or more.

Any donkey fan that doesn't pick the double digit blowout choice have no huevos.
          Last edited by BOLTMAN-1; 10-12-2011, 06:19 PM.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Another high scorer, GB wins it 47-32.

Chargers defense is sleeping, and apparently, they have a issue with stopping QB's that doesn't choke under pressure, or stay in the pocket for 60 mins.

Rodgers is the ultimate QB, and SD doesn't have the man power to block the Packers 20 receivers.
            sigpic
            Adopted Broncos:
            EmmanuelSanders

Comment

Originally posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
              Another high scorer, GB wins it 47-32.

Chargers defense is sleeping, and apparently, they have a issue with stopping QB's that doesn't choke under pressure, or stay in the pocket for 60 mins.

Rodgers is the ultimate QB, and SD doesn't have the man power to block the Packers 20 receivers.

47 points, are we really that bad?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
                No, the Dead Bolts have one of the best defenses in the NFL, just not good enough to stop Rodgers.

It's not ya'll that's bad, it's just Green Bay's offense is just that good.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

They are that good.

Comment

No, they are that good, and i think they get 30+ on you, though, if Rodgers has a game like he did vs us, sorry......

Comment

no they are just that good

Comment

GB and it won't be close.

Hey Dolt fans, at least you're going to be able to see what an actual elite QB and team look like.

Your team has been pretenders for so long, I don't even think you guys know what a real contender looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by Zombie Hunter View Post
                          GB and it won't be close.

Hey Dolt fans, at least you're going to be able to see what an actual elite QB and team look like.

Your team has been pretenders for so long, I don't even think you guys know what a real contender looks like.
                          Oh they know what a real contender looks like. They lose to them ever year in the playoffs.
                          sigpic
                          Adopted Broncos:
                          EmmanuelSanders

Comment

I honestly think it can be a 10 point game in GB's favor

Still, its at SD and they had an injury to 2 key lineman, we dont know what the team will look like when they play
                            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                              I call B.S. on that TrollMan-1, you'll lose by double digits like the rest of the league.

Chargers have been playing Bum teams, and barely getting by, tell you what i'll spot you +9 points against GB for a sig bet till Thanksgiving.

I think your just blowing hot air, and lack the convictions of your words. Which is about 99.9% correct in your case.

So put up or shut-up, Rivers will have +9 points before he even takes the field, will he cover? Hell no...Chargers will lose by 10+

I can assure you this, GB won't be blowing out the San Diego Chargers and Philip Rivers when they come to San Diego.

Originally posted by Frankenpost View Post
                              Did i hear TROLLMAN-1 actually say the Dolts wouldnt lose by double digits @Home to Green Bay?

The Sig Bet i offered still stands, loser wears the Sig till Thanksgiving. GB will beat the Dolts by double digits. If only CowardlyMan-1 would step up to the plate and back-up his own words.

If your too "Scared to back-up your own words" then just say so.
                              Now your making this lame thread a +cp bet.

What about the original SIG BET. Are you just dodging me, or you going to back up your words.

Comment

Working...
                              X