Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    how many times do i have to say it?

the fans of tebow and the Denver broncos are generally the only ones guilty of it.

they are the ones that will be crucified for hailing tebow like some sort of god of football when he cant even prove to be a viable starter in the league.

its annoying to everyone outside of Denver and Gainesville to see such football ignorance.

which i don't blame tebow for, i blame you ridiculous tebow and bronco delusional homers.

the most delusional fan base in sports.
    I won't argue some of the fans here and Florida are delusional, just saying how can he be overrated when everyone thinks he sucks.

But yes, we have some delusional fans for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      I don't think they win, i said if they are gonna win it's gonna be by 3 or in OT.
      Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      I'd be surprised, GB has one of the best run-defenses in the league, Matthews is gonna have a long day.

If SD is gonna beat GB, Rivers is gonna have to go toe to toe with Rodgers, and beat him in a shootout.
      Was right on both...

Comment

• Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
        None. Thats why I started this thread. I'm putting it all on the line here.

Chargers will beat the Green Bay Packers in San Diego.

end of story.
        Good call BM..

Comment

how many times do i have to say it?

the fans of tebow and the Denver broncos are generally the only ones guilty of it.

they are the ones that will be crucified for hailing tebow like some sort of god of football when he cant even prove to be a viable starter in the league.

its annoying to everyone outside of Denver and Gainesville to see such football ignorance.

which i don't blame tebow for, i blame you ridiculous tebow and bronco delusional homers.

the most delusional fan base in sports.
          "the most delusional fan base in sports." No, that would be any Bolt fan who thinks the Chargers are still good.

Comment

• Originally posted by mct1967 View Post
            "the most delusional fan base in sports." No, that would be any Bolt fan who thinks the Chargers are still good.
            uh huh.

not even chargers fans have ever thought some inaccurate developmental college QB is some god like figure like you guys do.

never have i seen a player that may not even make it at the pro level so over-rated by their fan base.

that's not me just smacking, that's the honest to god truth and i dare anyone to give me an example that has been worse.
            sigpic

Comment

uh huh.

not even chargers fans have ever thought some inaccurate developmental college QB is some god like figure like you guys do.

never have i seen a player that may not even make it at the pro level so over-rated by their fan base.

that's not me just smacking, that's the honest to god truth and i dare anyone to give me an example that has been worse.
              I may be the only Broncos fan who thinks Tebow wont be the QB of the future for Denver. Tebow is a leader, a good guy, inspiration to his teammates and is a good run-threat...but I have my doubts about his other QB skills or lack there of.

I never thought Tebow should've been drafted in the first place. We already had Orton and Quinn. We needed that 1st-round pick for defense, but stupid little boy McD squandered the pick on a QB we didnt need.

But Tebow is the best QB we have at the moment and I will cheer for him as I cheer for any player who wears a Broncos jersey.

McD was a foolish child who left a big mess of this organization and it will take Elway/Fox/Xanders years to clean up the little boy's mess.

Comment

Working...
              X