Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Denver goes "Gaga" for Tebow. Whats next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by powderblues View Post
    Lol true. But I think the Hulkster could take Tebow in his glory days, brother!

6'7" 300 lb's vs 6'3" 250 lb's

Hulkster would give him the classic leg boot.
    Ultimate Warrior would destroy them both.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
      Are you serious Denver fans?

check this out:

http://www.terezowens.com/desktop-tim-tebow-dolls/

First its the Jersey frenzy and now a self-constructed 3D cut out desktop Tebow doll?

I cannot believe it. The guy hasn't done anything relevant in the NFL to earn all this euphoria and publicity yet blind Denver fans are going after, him as if Jesus just made his second return to earth.

What's next, a Tim Tebow plastic blowup doll for the shower complete with mechanical moving legs and hips with stationary arms?
      Hey look, Donkey fans know that Tebow is the key for potential success, it won't happen this yr. or next year but the year after, the Broncos could be in the playoffs, Tebow has all the ability to lead the Broncos to that #1 Pick and by his 2nd year as a pro I can actually see Andrew Luck leading Donkeyland into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by High Voltage View Post
        Hey look, Donkey fans know that Tebow is the key for potential success, it won't happen this yr. or next year but the year after, the Broncos could be in the playoffs, Tebow has all the ability to lead the Broncos to that #1 Pick and by his 2nd year as a pro I can actually see Andrew Luck leading Donkeyland into the playoffs.
        ha ha...I just saw one of these on a customers desk.

what a joke!

Quote of the year:

Comment

We had a giant mural of the Blake St. Bombers, and Carmelo Anthony before they did anything. Its not like this is anything new. Denver loves its sports and loves its sports stars more. I am surprised he doesnt already have stuff named after him

Sorry were not like SD who dont care about our teams one way or another, or the players that represent those teams. Yeah we go overboard and it places pressure on the team but thats the way its always been, if they cant handle it then dont play here.
          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            thats what i said when i used to complain about the 100's of tellway threads all being made about the same thing, but apparently its okay.
            I don't know what that means.

Comment

So what does the Tebow Halloween costume look like?

Quote of the year:

Comment

I just got this for Halloween. Can anyone tell me how to assemble it.

It came with no instructions and I've been running in circles trying to figure this thing out.

On the back the only thing it says its "best assembled by feet"

Quote of the year:

Comment

You should make this into a mask and use it for a costume:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X