Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tebow is Better than Rivers

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tebow is Better than Rivers

    Tebow 2011 win % - 100%

    Rivers 2011 win % - 66%

    Discuss.








    It's simple math.
    Last edited by Broncoholic3233; 10-24-2011, 09:24 PM.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

    sigpic

  • #2
    lol good timing... mine was a minute late i guess???

    Comment


    • #3
      I approve of this. Legit stats.

      (hi there baphbow)
      Adopted Poster
      AZ Snake Fan

      Comment


      • #4
        those disclaimers have got to stop lmao
        Adopted Poster
        AZ Snake Fan

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BroncosDivision View Post
          those disclaimers have got to stop lmao
          hey man, remember my "BS" argument about the pedestal?

          i give you exhibit A

          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            hey man, remember my "BS" argument about the pedestal?

            i give you exhibit A

            I'm Tebow's biggest homer. What can I say?


            Facts are facts Baphy!
            2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              hey man, remember my "BS" argument about the pedestal?

              i give you exhibit A

              Aww cmon baphbow, this is all in good fun. Be a good sport about it.
              Adopted Poster
              AZ Snake Fan

              Comment


              • #8
                Bap im not so sure

                BH3233 hates Tebow and was making this thread ironically

                (obviously its ridiculous and is meant to be a joke i know this)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                  Bap im not so sure

                  BH3233 hates Tebow and was making this thread ironically

                  (obviously its ridiculous and is meant to be a joke i know this)
                  Hates Tebow?


                  Where do you get that? Just because I supported Orton, that means I HAVE to hate Tebow?



                  Right. I mean it's not like I have an authentic Tebow jersey or anything....oh wait I do. It's not like during the off-season I said trade Orton start Tebow.....oh wait I did.


                  It is possible to support multiple QB's on your team. I promise.
                  2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just bought Timmys pants!!!! oh wait.. wrong forum.
                    Adopted Poster
                    AZ Snake Fan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sorry i assumed your fight with bF! was over Tebow or something (considering thats the latest thing to fight about) and knowing bF! I assumed he said something extreme about Tebow and you said the opposite which led to well you know

                      I shouldn't have assumed MY BAD

                      You know there aren't hardly any funny memes i could find with "my bad"

                      Laaaaaame

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bernie24 View Post
                        Sorry i assumed your fight with bF! was over Tebow or something (considering thats the latest thing to fight about) and knowing bF! I assumed he said something extreme about Tebow and you said the opposite which led to well you know

                        I shouldn't have assumed MY BAD

                        You know there aren't hardly any funny memes i could find with "my bad"

                        Laaaaaame
                        Are you saying you hate tebow?

                        I hate this, everyone saying they hate tebow.

                        CUTS WRISTS

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          man i wish i had an edit button... i hope my post doesn't get taken the wrong way

                          i was making fun of people who think its either Pro or Con tebow.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Its ALL OR NOTHING 12and4...didn't you get the Denver Post with the Tebow paper doll?

                            I actually like the guy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Broncoholic3233 View Post
                              Hates Tebow?


                              Where do you get that? Just because I supported Orton, that means I HAVE to hate Tebow?



                              Right. I mean it's not like I have an authentic Tebow jersey or anything....oh wait I do. It's not like during the off-season I said trade Orton start Tebow.....oh wait I did.


                              It is possible to support multiple QB's on your team. I promise.
                              Umm, No, you have to hate one or the other if you like the other one. There is no middle ground and this has to be a polarizing situation or it isn't right. I mean, seriously, supporting Orton when he was the started meant you hated Tebow. There is NO other option.

                              Absolutely in know way shape or form do I really believe what I just typed to you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X