• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where are the orton chants???

BABY COMEBACK!!!!!

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

BABY COMEBACK!!!!!
    Bronco fans are reeling over this loss. Tebow looked like garbage. Fox occasionally popped his grill out of his hole. Elway was watching the PIT-NE game from his box, Xanders was checking his fantasy team from his Iphone.
    Seriously, Fox could have a worst team on his hands this year vs last year. I wonder if Denver fans are willing to admit this.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
      Bronco fans are reeling over this loss. Tebow looked like garbage. Fox occasionally popped his grill out of his hole. Elway was watching the PIT-NE game from his box, Xanders was checking his fantasy team from his Iphone.
      Seriously, Fox could have a worst team on his hands this year vs last year. I wonder if Denver fans are willing to admit this.
      Fox shouldnt have let the Gator fans get what they want, and should have done whats best for the broncos.

Comment

Orton is a bad QB who we won't resign in his 8th year.

Honestly even if Tebow continues to fail i'd rather see him get experience than watch Orton again.

Comment

Maybe we hear Quinn or Weber
          sigpic
          Thank you Charger$

Comment

Originally posted by McNasty89 View Post
            Fox shouldnt have let the Gator fans get what they want, and should have done whats best for the broncos.
            Bowlen would have been better off keeping Shanny and Cutler.

I don't think Denver saw this coming. I thought with Elway back the Broncos would starting winning. I'm confused. Please explain.

Quote of the year:

Comment

No one except Orton fans want to see him.

I'd rather see Tebow get experience instead of watch that piece of crap play anymore as would most fans.

Comment

I don't think Denver saw this coming. I though with Elway back the Broncos would starting winning. I'm confused. Please explain.
                I dont know the answer to this, i dont think anyone does....i seriously think Josh McDaniels killed this team and set this team back for years. we had so much potential before he came. and bad choices ever since

Comment

Is Brady Quinn still an option for Denver?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                    No one except Orton fans want to see him.

I'd rather see Tebow get experience instead of watch that piece of crap play anymore as would most fans.
                    so you would rather watch an inferior QB play because you don't like Orton?

thats fine, it will be comical seeing tebow embarrass your team some more.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      so you would rather watch an inferior QB play because you don't like Orton?

thats fine, it will be comical seeing tebow embarrass your team some more.
                      Sure would, Orton is a FA after the season, and we won't make the playoffs, let Tebow play the rest of the season, and see what happens.

If he does, he does, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                        Sure would, Orton is a FA after the season, and we won't make the playoffs, let Tebow play the rest of the season, and see what happens.

If he does, he does, time will tell.
                        Unless something drastically changes, and I mean DRASTICALLY, nobody is going to want Tebow on their team. Tebows worth as a QB is going down hill fast. Do we smell a "bust" in the making?

Quote of the year:

Comment

Unless something drastically changes, and I mean DRASTICALLY, nobody is going to want Tebow on their team. Tebows worth as a QB is going down hill fast. Do we smell a "bust" in the making?
                          Eh, too early to say on all of that, just being honest.

But he has a lot of work to do, no question.

Comment

I think not, i'd rather keep trying to move forward with Tebow, than keep moving backward with Orton, I fully understand why Charger fans want the Broncos to keep Orton as the starter, if i were an opposing teams fan, i would want them to keep a proven loser at the QB spot too. i'm not opposed to throwing Quinn out there either, anybody but Orton.
                            I really like Cheese.

Comment

I don't think Denver saw this coming. I thought with Elway back the Broncos would starting winning. I'm confused. Please explain.
                              Breaking news.

I'm sure if Tebow continues to look this bad the rest of the way, some of the veterans are going to be pissed. You may or may not see some guys quit (I say that very cautiously, because I don't want to assume that anyone on the roster would do that). Other than those things, I really don't see a reason to put Orton back in. You get enough of a look at Tebow to make a long term decision. If anything, you put Quinn in before going back to Orton. If you don't get a shot at a quarterback that you like in the offseason, Quinn could be your temporary solution. The time to figure out what's going to happen with the most important position on your football team is now.

Comment

Working...
                              X