Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

BABY COMEBACK!!!!!
    Coming to troll :/ can't blame you to be honest. My Adam Weber chants started midway through the third quarter. More out of jest than anything. Game yesterday was a bigger blowout than I expected se la vi. Our whole team looked bad yesterday. Save Champ...and Von (who i actually thought had a good game) Oh well I will be there for the Jets game coming up and the Chiefs, Bears, Pats....all of those just love my team.

Hope I get to make you eat Crow eventually Baph!
    Last edited by 86Elwayfan; 10-31-2011, 08:03 AM. Reason: Adding some stuff.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
      Coming to troll :/ can't blame you to be honest. My Adam Weber chants started midway through the third quarter. More out of jest than anything. Game yesterday was a bigger blowout than I expected se la vi. Our whole team looked bad yesterday. Save Champ...and Von (who i actually thought had a good game) Oh well I will be there for the Jets game coming up and the Chiefs, Bears, Pats....all of those just love my team.

Hope I get to make you eat Crow eventually Baph!
      nobody had a good game yesterday on the Broncos squad. Your fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

Quote of the year:

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
        nobody had a good game yesterday on the Broncos squad. Your fooling yourself if you think otherwise.
        I was at the game and a couple of players played fine...Your fooling yourself if you think I will think otherwise.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            very true, it doesn't fall on just tebow. the broncos were not adjusting to the lions offense, the lions offense was adjusting to the broncos defense (if that makes any sense)

champ was doing a good job against CJ until the lions started moving him around and lining him up in the slot.

one thing is for certain, if you are going to have a chance with tebow your defense absolutely has to keep them in ball games.
            Honestly when CJ is covered by Vaughn for most of the game you know your not adjusting properly.

Sadly thats what Fox does best. Hes always been a coach who believes in sticking to a game plan rather then making adjustments. I thought it would be different with him being hands off (as he stated). However, the Coordinators take on the mentality of the coach.

Few QB's with the team we have around them can score 29+ points against the Lions D.
            Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 10-31-2011, 06:11 PM.
            2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Working...
            X