X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    Champ is losing a step. He got absolutely burnt by a back up QB one on one.
    Stafford is playing like a top 5 QB this year, he's not a backup. Yes, he got burned by the best WR in the league who NOBODY in this league can cover 1 on 1, not Revis, not Woodson, not Nnamdi or anyone.

If he's losing a step, explain how he held Vincent Jackson to 1 catch, 10 yards.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    hey everybody look!!! its boltman our neighborhood fairweather troll
    feeling numb today arapa?

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by BOLTMAN-1 View Post
    does Rivers have anything to do with that numb feeling you donkey fans have, that detached feeling of going nowhere fast?
    hey everybody look!!! its boltman our neighborhood fairweather troll

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by gorky View Post
    Yep. I've been that way for years too.

Is it detachment? (That is not my mess, It's McDamiels)
    Or is it so common that we are used to it?
    Or is due to blood loss. (That limb cannot feel anymore, it has been starved for too long.)

---
    I guess we have a role to play besides being dog food.

And that is the role of poisoned dog food (aka spoiler.)
    does Rivers have anything to do with that numb feeling you donkey fans have, that detached feeling of going nowhere fast?

Leave a comment:

• gorky
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    i've grown numb to the embarressment since 2009
    Yep. I've been that way for years too.

Is it detachment? (That is not my mess, It's McDamiels)
    Or is it so common that we are used to it?
    Or is due to blood loss. (That limb cannot feel anymore, it has been starved for too long.)

---
    I guess we have a role to play besides being dog food.

And that is the role of poisoned dog food (aka spoiler.)

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by milehighireland View Post
    Tebow sucked... but not an awful lot more than the Miami game.. A pissed off Detroit team desperate for a win to stay ahead of the Bears was a formidable task for Tebow and this lousy team... Detroit are a top 5 team right now after all. Imo this season tebow will win a few games against weaker/same level opposition and we get 6 wins or so... baby steps!
    The Broncos could easily go 2-14 and you know it.

Leave a comment:

• BOLTMAN-1
    replied
    Originally posted by dhitter View Post
    I wanna know where all the Bronco fans are that (prior to the game) said the Broncos were gonna give the Lions a run. Some even said they would win. Denver is a team needing an infusion of talent. They have Oline issues. Their secondary is getting old. QB?...obvious. Running back? Is WM the long term answer or just a quick fix? Denver is what most experts thought they were starting the season...the 4th best team in the AFC West. No disrespect intended but it is what it is.
    Champ is losing a step. He got absolutely burnt by a back up QB one on one.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by KCLadyFan View Post
    The same kind the Chiefs got...oh so embarrassing as a fan to see that.
    i've grown numb to the embarressment since 2009

Leave a comment:

• dhitter
    replied
    I wanna know where all the Bronco fans are that (prior to the game) said the Broncos were gonna give the Lions a run. Some even said they would win. Denver is a team needing an infusion of talent. They have Oline issues. Their secondary is getting old. QB?...obvious. Running back? Is WM the long term answer or just a quick fix? Denver is what most experts thought they were starting the season...the 4th best team in the AFC West. No disrespect intended but it is what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Eddiemac730
    replied
    We got beat like a red headed step Child...

Leave a comment:

• milehighireland
    replied
    Tebow sucked... but not an awful lot more than the Miami game.. A pissed off Detroit team desperate for a win to stay ahead of the Bears was a formidable task for Tebow and this lousy team... Detroit are a top 5 team right now after all. Imo this season tebow will win a few games against weaker/same level opposition and we get 6 wins or so... baby steps!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Hey DS...How are you? KC got whipped by them 48-3.

Guess we'll see what the Raiders can do when they play them...
    Wow they've outscored this division 93-13 so far. Hmmm I'm not scared, just concerned that our coach is all of a sudden a GM. By the time we face them, Carson should know 50 or so plays.

Good to see you here by the way.

Leave a comment:

• jcdavey
    replied
    i just watched the game, and aside from two huge blown coverage tds and two tebow turnovers, that game was fairly close

it seems funny to say that but literally 4 mistakes cost denver 28 points directly

pretty crazy

tebow did play crappy, but he looked better than last week IMO, he was just playing a much better team

Leave a comment:

• BroncoSexyDaddy
    replied
    My own personal spanking? Oh wait..you mean the Chiefs?
    I guess a ...........cc spanking

Leave a comment:

• LSIGRAD09
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X