Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the Raiders better than the Chargers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the Raiders better than the Chargers?

Hmm.............................

Meh, gotta see how Palmer does....

Hopefully we can play spoiler and beat one or two of them lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosR2Good View Post
      Hmm.............................
      Is that really your smack??? Weak.....VERY Weak.

But hey when your team sucks Donkey I guess you need to try n find other teams to smack with.

PS.....Every team in the West sucks. None will hang with the Steelers, Pats, elite of the AFC & for sure none will handle the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by NFLfan..MLBzzzz View Post
        Is that really your smack??? Weak.....VERY Weak.

But hey when your team sucks Donkey I guess you need to try n find other teams to smack with.

PS.....Every team in the West sucks. None will hang with the Steelers, Pats, elite of the AFC & for sure none will handle the Packers.
        This, doesn't matter who wins the West, they are one and done, or if they are lucky, will lose in the divisional round.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
          This, doesn't matter who wins the West, they are one and done, or if they are lucky, will lose in the divisional round.
          Totally agree.

Comment

No chance a team gets to divisional rd. Not gonna get a 1st rd bye thats for sure.

Comment

No chance a team gets to divisional rd. Not gonna get a 1st rd bye thats for sure.
              They could beat the Jets, Sanchez is awful.

Same with the Ravens, but both teams have really good D's.

Comment

i will never agree with this logic. sure, odds are you are correct but any team can get hot at the Right time and go on a run in the playoffs.

look at Arizona when they were 9-7 and in the super bowl?

but as of right now, there is no dominant team in the division.

Comment

They could beat the Jets, Sanchez is awful.

Same with the Ravens, but both teams have really good D's.
                  Jets wont be there.....Maybe if Bad Flacco shows up but doubtful they could move ball on Baltimore D.

Oh well has the clock started on next years draft yet??? lol

Comment

if the raiders get palmer going and MCF is healthy come playoff time, i can see them possibly doing damage.

but honestly, i don't see the chargers beating any team with a good defense right now. even bad defenses can beat them the way they shoot themselves in the foot.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      i will never agree with this logic. sure, odds are you are correct but any team can get hot at the Right time and go on a run in the playoffs.

look at Arizona when they were 9-7 and in the super bowl?

but as of right now, there is no dominant team in the division.
                      I mean, anything can happen, but none of the 3 teams look all that great.

I'd give SD a shot if they got it since they have Rivers.

Comment

Jets wont be there.....Maybe if Bad Flacco shows up but doubtful they could move ball on Baltimore D.

Oh well has the clock started on next years draft yet??? lol
                        Jets basically depends if they win this week at Buffalo. Flacco aint that good, but that Ravens D is scary good.

Not yet, i'm looking at draft prospects now, at least UNC basketball starts soon..

Comment

Right now ild say the Bungles are the team only priming for an upset by the AFC WORST
                          2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

hmmm i'll say no

as crap as sd looked tonight losing to kc by 3 in OT at kc, is better than losing 28-0 to kc in oakland

i'll have to see how palmer looks after the bye though

then again mcfadden will be back too

on second thought, yes , oakland's better lol
                            sigpic

Comment

Can't say until I see Palmer play the next month. And see McFadden play healthy. And Bush stop pushyfootin around and do his best Zach Crockett. And then the defense, which I think will get better as the season goes on.

We'll know in 11 days. I'm not confident in our DBs against those amazons.

Comment

Working...
                              X