Thursday Night Football Opener

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Night Football Opener

Who is walking away with the "W" and why?

Extra Credit: How many INTs will Rivers have and of those, how many are pick 6s?
    sigpic

Defense wins championships

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post

Extra Credit: How many INTs will Rivers have and of those, how many are pick 6s?
    Extra Extra credit: how many excuses will broncos fans have if the chargers (their most hated team) win the game?
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-10-2011, 12:44 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

The real question is how many people get stabbed in the parking lot?

0-0 Tie
      "January 25, 1998: The night God answered our prayers

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        Extra Extra credit: how many excuses will broncos fans have if the chargers (their most hated team) win the game?
        Most hated...nope. Hate the Raiders much more...soooo much more. If my hate for the Raiders is a 10 my hate for the Chargers would be a 8. That being said 0 excuses. I think they are going to win and as it happens this is one of two times in the year I cheer for the Chargers. BTW I almost want to crank that Raider hate up to 11!!! :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

Lol like we really care who wins. Either way someone moves down and someone moves up. All we can do is win this Sunday. This game doesn't really mater to me.
          sigpic
          2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
            Lol like we really care who wins. Either way someone moves down and someone moves up. All we can do is win this Sunday. This game doesn't really mater to me.
            What he said.
            I really like Cheese.

Comment

Carson Palmer will attempt to throw more INT's than his previous 2 outings combined. Weddle will have 5 INT's probably.

Rivers will attempt to beat his previous outing of 2 pick 6's on consecutive drives and go for 3.

Matthews fumbles at least once giving up another TD to the Raiders defense.

Raiders- 41 (28 Points from D)
              Chargers- 38 (Rivers fumbles the snap in overtime)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DarkHorse26 View Post

SDC get the win, and Rivers throws 1 INT.

As many as they need, they can be quite creative when they so desire.
                Last edited by Puddleglum; 11-10-2011, 02:31 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Put a poll on GD, and ask who Bronco fans hate the most, 95% certain most will vote the Raiders. Until 5-6 years ago, the Dolts were irrelevant.

This game doesn't really matter, as Jake said, barring a tie, one team moves up, one team moves down.

I'd say i'd want Oak to win simply so SD is at 2-2, and not 3-1 in the division and with a win could go on one of their hot streaks.

I think SD wins though since DMC is still out, wouldn't shock me if Oakland wins though.

Comment

Lito Sheppard is starting... no hope to win this game. We have like 2 corners on the roster, and Huff is injured as well...

Comment

This game is all on the Chargers

It's up to them whether they want to win or lose
                      sigpic
                      Thank you Charger$

Comment

Raiders are our most hated team, sorry to break your heart baph. I really don't care who wins, I just wanna win on Sunday.
                        sigpicAn intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend any amount of time with a Cowboys fan. ~ John Riggins

Comment

baph, just put a poll up on GD since you think SD is our most hated team...

It's always gonna be the Raiders.

Comment

All the pressure is on the Chargers. They're a built team, the Raiders are still rebuilding and their starting QB was on the couch a couple of weeks ago.

On a funny note, it will be an interception contest between Rivers and Palmer.

First one to 2 INT's loses the game?
                            Rivers is deciding to play bad, just to see how it feels.

Comment

Just bein objective about it. I consider how much I hate the Chargers when they are winning, and how much I hate the Raiders when they are one top; I have to admit that I hate the Raiders more. Some say that hate is a strong word, but you only live once, and you might as well indulge yourself. On the real, I really have a hard time giving credit to the Raiders when they do good. It's not so hard with the Chargers. Who wins tonight? I think SD. Raiders clearly aren't the same w/o McFadden, and they can't win with a pass heavy offense. PR is too good to have a bag game every night. Both teams are desperate.

Comment

Working...
                              X