Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
    Oak still has Pitt GB and Det just ff the top of my head
    Raiders don't play Pitt...they play the Bears,GB,Det.

Get REAL!!!! Broncos were lucky last week vs the Raiders...Mark my word!!!! Raiders will win the AFC west(GUARANTEE} care it to the Bank, or ever how U want to say it....
    BB.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigboy3333 View Post
      Raiders don't play Pitt...they play the Bears,GB,Det.

Get REAL!!!! Broncos were lucky last week vs the Raiders...Mark my word!!!! Raiders will win the AFC west(GUARANTEE} care it to the Bank, or ever how U want to say it....
      It was luck they nearly ran for 300 yards on your D, give credit where credit is due.

Denver out-physicaled the Raiders, something we haven't done lately, it's been the other way around in the past.

As for Oak taking the West, they looked real good last night, whether they can keep it up is another story.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
        It was luck they nearly ran for 300 yards on your D, give credit where credit is due.

Denver out-physicaled the Raiders, something we haven't done lately, it's been the other way around in the past.

As for Oak taking the West, they looked real good last night, whether they can keep it up is another story.
        Just remember what I said....I LOOK for the Raiders to finish the season with a record of....10-6 or 11-5 which will be good enough to win the AFC west...
        BB.

Comment

Just remember what I said....I LOOK for the Raiders to finish the season with a record of....10-6 or 11-5 which will be good enough to win the AFC west...
          Hell, the way it's going now 8-8 could take it.

Oakland has a tough schedule from here on out, we shall see.

Comment

Palmer's 7 Ints. in three games has something to say about that. Raiders have a tough road ahead....oh and in no way is 300 yards speak to a "lucky win" you give up 300 yards on the ground you will lose!
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 86Elwayfan View Post
              Palmer's 7 Ints. in three games has something to say about that. Raiders have a tough road ahead....oh and in no way is 300 yards speak to a "lucky win" you give up 300 yards on the ground you will lose!
              Well to be fair they are "lucky" they didn't give up 300 yards, since you know Tebow took a knee which comes out as -1 yards rushing which brought our total down to 299. But hey they were lucky they didn't give up that bigg 300 yards rushing lol.

sorry just wanted to out do your smashing of the raiders

Adopted Broncos:
              (2011-2013) Eric Decker
              (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
              (2019-Current) Drew Lock
              Adopted posters:
              Everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
                Well to be fair they are "lucky" they didn't give up 300 yards, since you know Tebow took a knee which comes out as -1 yards rushing which brought our total down to 299. But hey they were lucky they didn't give up that bigg 300 yards rushing lol.

sorry just wanted to out do your smashing of the raiders
                Well I think Broncos need to worry about the chiefs, then next Thursday night Ya have the Jets in town....well we know the winner there, don't we....LMFAO!!!!!
                BB.

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...module=HP11_cp

Someone brought this up earlier...in jest i believe.

Comment

Well I think Broncos need to worry about the chiefs, then next Thursday night Ya have the Jets in town....well we know the winner there, don't we....LMFAO!!!!!
                    And the Raiders still have the Packers and Lions whats your point. The Broncos are starting to turn a corner and the offense is starting to help cover Tebow's weaknesses so I wont say the Jets have a sure fire win in two weeks. Heck alot of people thought the Chargers were going to walk right on over the Raiders but that didn't happen. Trying to win in arrow head will be tough, but if the Broncos continue their current trend and the Chiefs continue there's I like our odds.

Adopted Broncos:
                    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                    Adopted posters:
                    Everyone

Comment

Working...
                    X