4 in a row! Rivers has to be one of the worst Qbs in league

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 in a row! Rivers has to be one of the worst Qbs in league

Look at his mechanics look at all the TO and sacks the guy takes. The game is over and he still can't hold on to the ball. He fumbles even when he takes a knee. They travel to chi next can u say 5 in a row!!
    Last edited by jlhawkins9; 11-10-2011, 08:50 PM.

SOmething is not right in SD.

I think the relationship between Norval and Rivers is strained. I am not so sure Rivers isn't playing Norv's way out of SD.

Comment

Yea rivers is going to get him fired.

Comment

What's that sound????

Can you guys hear it???

It's the sound of the Chargers window slamming shut!
        sigpic

Comment

rivers wasn't the reason they lost tonight

anytime a defense gives up 480 yards to a team like the raiders, they're going to lose

rivers actually had a good game, given how his wrs were dropping some passes and some just flat out quitting on routes lol

and all that with no oline basically

but they will get destroyed at chicago, because if bush runs for 150 on us, forte will probably go for 400....and you don't want to go into chicago with a bad oline and urlacher lol
          sigpic

Comment

the chargers should now just tank this season and draft oline talent next draft

regroup and re-tool, cause it's not like the afc west is going to be anything special anytime soon
            sigpic

Comment

The window had already shut, now the window is brickwalled and cemented shut

Comment

Originally posted by jcdavey View Post

anytime a defense gives up 480 yards to a team like the raiders, they're going to lose

rivers actually had a good game, given how his wrs were dropping some passes and some just flat out quitting on routes lol

but they will get destroyed at chicago, because if bush runs for 150 on us, forte will probably go for 400....and you don't want to go into chicago with a bad oline and urlacher lol
                I don't care how bad your D played your team was still in the game but Rivers just looked like he was peeing down his leg everytime he snapped the ball.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  I don't care how bad your D played your team was still in the game but Rivers just looked like he was peeing down his leg everytime he snapped the ball.
                  2 tds to 1 int

he had a good game, if his wrs would have shown up , he would have been in the game

but they didn't

anyway, it doesn't matter, because denver kc and oakland won't go anywhere, and we'll just regroup retool and be the better west team again soon

this division isn't going to win any sbs anytime soon lol
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jlhawkins9 View Post
                    Look at his mechanics look at all the TO and sacks the guy takes. The game is over and he still can't hold on to the ball. He fumbles even when he takes a knee. They travel to chi next can u say 5 in a row!!
                    sigpic

Comment

sounds like what tebow has to put up with

Comment

I don't agree Rivers had a good game.

Granted, he was harassed all night. However, he threw into double coverage too often. Brown (kid could be good) made him look good twice. VJ not so much.

The reason I say he didn't have a good game is the double coverage throws. The underneath was there ALL NIGHT. In fact, SD's success came with 3 underneath throws.

Once again, SD has major issues with their DC too.

Comment

Originally posted by theMill_ View Post
                          sounds like what tebow has to put up with
                          i wish rivers had tebow's mobility...and some of denver's defense
                          sigpic

Comment

2 tds to 1 int

he had a good game, if his wrs would have shown up , he would have been in the game

but they didn't

anyway, it doesn't matter, because denver kc and oakland won't go anywhere, and we'll just regroup retool and be the better west team again soon

this division isn't going to win any sbs anytime soon lol
                            If that's a good game I'd hate to see a bad one!! When he was taking a knee to kick game winner and fumbled was that a good game too?

Comment

Jammer is not a DB. The guy might not even be a safety. I would worry about some of that first if I were a SD fan.

The LB corp is suspect too.

Comment

Working...
                              X